• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Black & White 2 Details To Be Given On The 8th Of April

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokemon_Smash_logo.png

Yep, it's that moment you've all been waiting for! We finally have a date for just when we will receive more details to do with Pokémon Black 2, and Pokémon White 2. Some of you may remember that on last week's edition of Japanese TV show Pokémon Smash they announced that they would make an announcement of some sort to do with Pokémon on their next show. Many thought the announcement would revolve around the two new games with us still lacking any really solid details. However, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Read on to find out more!

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Pokémon Black & White 2 Details To Be Given On The 8th O

Interesting. Even if this week's Smash doesn't end up being anything special, it's still nice to hear that the following week will definitely have Black/White 2 news. Some actual gameplay showing off changes would be nice, but I'd be content with any solid details at this point. :up:

Re: Pokémon Black & White 2 Details To Be Given On The 8th O

This is going to be exceting because it is time for pokemon b2 and w2 i hope they give more details like are kelseo and melotto or what ever its name is and genesetec are on the game. (no event needed of course) ~:D~ :D :up: message me please