• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Black & White 2 Details From CoroCoro

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Black-2-White-2-box.png

As expected over the weekend the first scans of the latest CoroCoro magazine have been leaked, and while not giving us a lot of details we do have a few interesting facts. Read on to find out more.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Pokémon Black & White 2 Details From CoroCoro

The boxart for Black 2 and White 2 looks awesome, but the news that these will be "all new adventures" is still too cryptic for my liking. I hope a few more solid details are revealed once more of April's CoroCoro is translated.

I'm intrigued by the new story. Although I'm not going to pin my hopes up high. Platinum was technically a new story, although there were many parts of it that remained the same, right up until the ending of the Galactic Saga. I would expect similar things here, with most of the events happening in the same places, but more drastic changes to the climax of the story.

However, it would be cool if it was a complete story overhaul, especially if it could possibly answer the questions I had about N and Ghetsis at the end of B/W. Such as who N's parents are, if Ghetsis is his father or not, and where N decides to go. Who knows, this could actually be an official sequel, where Ghetsis resumes his designs and N returns to help you stop him. Unlikely, but possible.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

The more thought I put in the more I think it could be a completely new story, which is what we expect and want if we're all truthful.

If we go back a bit, a lot of details to do with N where revealed and at the time I did think they could be used as a plot point for whatever games came next (at the time thinking Grey). The way Black & White 2 are being put across though, means the story could be changed a lot more then what is normally seen in third games.

I'm hoping they will do this in a proper sequel way.