• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Bank Re-released In Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Bank_logo_EN_cmyk_jpg_jpgco.png
Many of you probably remember that Pokémon storage system Pokémon Bank was officially delayed in the US and Europe and taken off the Japanese eShop after Nintendo suffered many problems with the Nintendo Network service after Pokémon Bank's release on the 27th of December.

Nintendo haven't really made many comments about the apps release since, but in what has come as quite a surprising move Pokémon Bank has gone live on the eShop once more in Japan and can now be downloaded.

No details have been given in regards to Pokémon Bank's release outside of Japan, however if the Japanese release goes well it's likely the release outside of Japan will follow soon after. The eShop generally gets updated in the US and Europe on a Thursday, so perhaps we could even see it released as early as then.

Time will tell, but it's certainly nice to see Pokémon Bank re-released for Japan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow awesomeness dance that's awesome news I've been waiting to get it for only 30 days a and it might happen in 2 days wow! Ultra excited :love: :halo: :) :up: but really won't be able to pay any money since I'm not a adult or anything but CANT WAIT THANKS FOR THE NEWS >_< :D

Also I need my legendaries and level 100 Pokemon in there including my Samurott I just hate using my Greninja too much weaknesses also I've been waiting ever since I heard pokemon bank would be out for my female pokemon starters to be there like my Swampert. Can't wait any longer need NOW

Last edited:
lol I feel kinda glad I found this out before this announcement was made XD
but yeah, there was talk about it possibly being released Thursday as well by other people....trying not to get my hopes up too much.............

EDIT://
heard another rumour from people and a guesstimate from members of Nintendo that it may come out Monday the 27th

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
The Japanese always get stuff first ._.
im actually pretty mad that U.S has to wait i cant bare another day until the release of pokebank i just cant wait..
Of course the Japanese get this stuff first, it's kinda their right given that Game Freak are a Japanese developer. :p

Plus, launching first in East Asia again is generally a really good idea - the amount of load that region will place on the servers is far, far less than what will happen when America and Europe join in. Think just under a million users as opposed to somewhere between four and ten million!

We'll see Bank soon enough. Patience, young ones.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Personally, I'm just waiting for the Nintendo Network to crash again so that we can get more "Please understand!" statements. :D

(But jokes aside, I'm really looking forward to finally getting my hands on Bank and the Pokemon Transfer feature. I miss my VGC12 team. ♥)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Pokemon Bank is now released to Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.....NA still waiting
The above will be reported properly soon, so I'm going to lock this article's comments for now until the new article is up :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.