• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: At The Trainer's Side

Hello! In this you are any pokemon, you are the pokemon of a trainer that is never mean to you. Your trainer meets other pokemon trainers and they travel together. You have to be a pre-evolved pokemon when tou start. This is the sheet you will have to fill out.
This is mine!
Name:
Cynder
Species: Houndour
Trainer: Jade
Type: Dark/Fire
Moves(this is your moveset when you start as a pokemon): Fire Fang, Bite, Quick Attack, Take Down
Pokemon Your Trainer Catches:
Cynder (Female Houndour)
Shocker (Female Pachirisu)
Virus (Male Seviper)
Petal (Female Eevee)
Spike (Male Meinfoo)
Jet (Male Buizel)

A Houndour sat on a table in a labaratory. Her ears drooped. "Apparently im gonna get some company, new pokemon will be coming here to get picked off by people starting their journeys..." Cynder said. She wondered who they were.

Last edited:
Name: Midnight
Species: Eevee Shiny
Trainer: Diamond
Type: [type]Normal [\type] Moveset: Tackle, growl Pokemon: Midnight Male Eevee Lucky Male Riolu (Too be Continued) "Hey Cynder." Midnight said, laying next to Houndour. "Hows life?" He asked.[/type]

"Hey Midnight! Im fine, I heard new trainers are starting out today and I might get chosen!" Cynder wagged her small tail. "Hey look! The pokemon volleyball is starting! I am gonna go watch! Bye." Cynder ran outside and sat next to the other pokemon.

(Blue Ace how about the trainers that pick us are best friends?)

(K.)

"Ok Bye." Midnight said, still at his spot. Midnight knew he was gonna be chosen first, being the only shiny, snd being extremely rare. He quickly jumped down and acompanyed the Houndour.

It was a Zigzagoon and a Sentret versus a Roselia and an Eevee.
Cynder was cheering on Eevee and Roselia.

Suddenly there was a loud noise, a door opening! Cynder ran to her spot on the table and waited for the people to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 trainers came in. One with Black spiky hair, which appealed to Midnight. Midnight rushed back but out of the trainers view. He looked more. The trainer had a Red shirt, and jeans. "Cool." He was awstruck.

The other tainer was a brown haired girl, she had her hair tied into a ponytail and bangs covering one of her golden eyes. She was wearing a white fedora as well, she had a blue jacket, under it was a purple and black shirt. She was wearing orange shorts, complete with black boots. She had a necklace with a peace sign on it. This girl was cool to Cynder.

"Hello Prof. were here for our Pokemon!" He said. The professer wasnt around. "Maybe well leave a note?" Diamond asked, grabbing paper. He wrote on it.

"Hey Prof. Me and Jade already chose our Pokemon snd went out. We chose-" Diamond thought. Wait lets choose our pokemon first. He looked around finding an eevee. "Aw cool, this one is silver! He looks so cool!" Diamond said. Midnight blushed. Diamond picked up the eevee, clsiming it ad his own.

"Hey Diamond! A Houndour!" Jade said, picking up Cynder. "Oh my god they are both so cute!" Jade pet Cynder. "So? What is your name little guy?" Jade saw the collar on Cynder. "Cynder huh? Nice name!" Jade smiled.

"Eh. Mine says Midnight. Weird?" He said. "Ok imma finish that note, then we can leave. Diamond finished the note and in a minute they were out of the Lab. "Cool." He repeated.

The other Pokemon in the room happened to be an Eevee as well. But he didn't make a sound. He just sat in his place waiting to get picked. But the two trainers ignored him. They didn't even seem to care about how friendly he was or how cute he tried to be. Who wanted a dumb Eevee. Allege got no one did. He padded back into his kennel, and slumped to the ground. He brushed away the watering sensation from is eyes.

(@EspeonTheBest ?)

Name: Fawn
Species: Vulpix
Trainer: Alorae
Type: Fire
Moves: Hypnosis, Heat Wave, Ember, and Growl. (However, there are no Pokemon move limitations in the Pokemon a Roleplays here, it's in the rules)
Extra: Named 'Fawn' due to the oddly colored spots on her hindquarters and her extremely sharp speed.

Pitiful wasn't nearly the word needed here. Too weak of a connotation. Fawn glanced at her own reflection in a mirror across the room, frowning at her disheveled appearance. There were two Eevees and a Houndour in the room with her- all waiting to be picked up by a trainer. What if she didn't want to have a trainer? There was no way that she would follow a human to the ends of the earth just because they thought she was rare or cute in any way. A few trainers were deep in conversation and dousing their Pokemon with praise as Fawn gazed across in the direction of the other two Pokemon. With a sigh of discontent, the Vulpix rose to a standing position from her sitting one and glanced out at an Eevee, looking much less happy than the other one. Deciding that she wasn't wanting to go beg for oily, human hands to make contact with her well maintained fur, Fawn gently lept down from her table without a sound and gingerly padded after the Eevee.

"Troubles?" She asked clearly, but softly, to the upset Eevee. Fawn padded over and sat down next to him, not particularly expecting or anticipating a response.

"You know. Never getting picked. I get it. Why have a normal Pokemon, when you can have a shiny? I mean it's not like anybody likes grass type moves anyways!" He said frustratedly. He'd been trapped inside this lab for quite some time, and had been able to learn a variety of unique moves. However he saw no opportunity for any franker to pick a Small, Normal, Eevee.

"Fair point." Fawn replied to the Eevee's struggles, but one part of his explaination caught her off guard. "Grass type moves? Have you learned grass type moves? That's really cool. I don't think I've been here for long, but I haven't been chosen because of the little speckles on my fur. They all think that I'm diseased." She responded, immediately expecting the Eevee to shift away from her. Every time she mentioned humans thinking she's diseased, she looses a potential conversation.

"I-I'm not diseased." Fawn added for clarification, frowning at her own word choice. She sat there, thinking about how many times reactions have spurted from those six words. The Vulpix shifted uncomfortably, and then sighed as she watched the other Pokemon and their trainers- looking happy for the most part.

"If you were diseased I would be able to smell it. And yes. I can do this." He said making one of the berry tree bloom nearly instaneously. "Although I think nobody wants a healer anymore, since they have good Pokemon like Charmander,Turtwig,Oshawott,etc." he mumbled

"I think so. I dunno. I dont read the maps Jade. Anyways to Fury Town." Diamons yelled, as he dashed ahead, trying to get a head start on his journey.

Name: Meteal
Species: Onix
Trainer: Losnar
Type: Rock/Ground
Moves: Rock Throw Bind Stealth Rock Dragon Breath
Pokemon Your Trainer Catches:
Meteal Male Onix
Sonci Male Shinx
Aura Male Riolu
Flores Female Budew
Bounce Female Buneary
SuperSonic Female Zubat