• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Animation Studio Attraction To Open In London

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokémon_Animation_Studio_logo.png

It has been announced that a Pokémon Animation Studio attraction will be opening at KidZania London.

The attraction will allow kids to make their own Pokémon film in stop motion with special Tomy Pokémon figures and props. The Kidzania's Redemption Store will include Tomy Pokémon figures for kids to buy with currency earned by taking part in the activities around KidZania.

KidZania London is an upcoming 75,000 square-foot child city featuring fun educational activities for children which has been designed to give them experience of jobs they may have as adults. The KidZania is due to open on the 25th of June in Westfield London, but the Pokémon Animation Studio will not be opening until later this year.​

if it opens before august, im defenitly going there for my birthday! even though i live in bristol.... oh well, at least its really near (and yes it will be my 16th birthday but shut up)

WELL TIME TO PACK MY STUFF AND MOVE TO LONDON!!! or wait till im into/done with college........ and marine biology isn't too supported in England................ much more in the US (especially in California 'where i live btw' with sea world, the worlds leading marine entertainment, research, and marine animal care, man idk why people want it shut down, yet no one complains about the Barnum bailey circus that runs annually here and has actual video proof of them beating, whipping, and all sorts of horrible things yet as i said people are more focused on sea world than a stupid circus that beats and even once killed an infant elephant, but i guess im ranting too much also people only want the one in san diego shut down! why not orlando? or anywhere else! oops ranting again)