• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: A Summer's Break DISCUSSION THREAD

Quick! Who will your go-to starter be for Pokemon: Sun and Moon?

• -~- Rowlet -~-

• -~- Popplio -~-

• -~- Litten -~-

• -~- Can't decide! -~-

Results are only viewable after voting.
THIS IS THE DISCUSSION BOARD FOR SUBMITTING FORMS. THE ACTUAL RP IS HERE, AND CAN ONLY BE POSTED ON IF I ACCEPT YOUR SUBMISSION HERE. GET READY TO HAVE SOME FUN! :D:up:
latest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there! This is my first attempt at creating an RP. I may not be very good at it, but I'll try my best.​

So, the general basis for this RP (if that's even the correct term) is that a bunch of trainers from all over the world found this special resort for Pokemon based on an island close to the Hoenn League. They decide to leave some of their Pokemon there to give them a break. The Pokemon now have an opportunity to make friends, have some fun, and kick back a bit as their trainers wanted them to do. What you do at the resort is completely up to you (with some limitations). Will romance blossom between some of the resort-goers? Will rivals and enemies be made rather than friends? There's only one way to find out, and that's by participating! :D

Rules -
  1. I am entirely aware there are kids on Pokecharms, I myself being one of them. While I am perfectly okay with swearing, there will be no gore, and no "in-depth romance", for lack of a better term. Normal romance is okay, but don't get too... freaky with it. >_<
  2. Let's try to keep OOC at a minimum. I kind of don't want this RP to be closed by an admin because it has too much OOC talk. If you absolutely must use OOC, then do so in parentheses, and label it as OOC.
  3. Responses shouldn't be 2 or 3 sentences. Strive for at least a paragraph of 5 sentences.
  4. No legendaries, no fusions, no Fakemon, that's final. It's one of the basic rules of PRPs. Legendary encounters are a no-go. Also, there are shinies, but to be one, you must PM me, asking nicely.. Having a ton of shinies takes away the "value" of them.
  5. No mega evolutions. Your trainers are not here, therefore, even if it were allowed (which it isn't), you cannot Mega Evolve.
  6. Try to keep your powers within the range of your Pokemon. If you are a Charmander, you cannot use Hydro Pump. If you are a Rhyperior, you cannot fly.
  7. Movesets work like they do in the anime, not in the game. If you learn a new move, you keep the old ones, too.
  8. You can use moves in the resort, so long as they don't damage it. The only exception to this is in the arena. There, any moves can be used.
  9. Speaking of arena, in order to stage a battle, both parties must agree. It seems like this would be a given, but just in case.
  10. You only control one character. Not your entire team.
  11. Try not to pushy or an attention hog, because that's kinda rude. Trust me, people don't like that.
Anything else not specified here should fall under the general PRP rules. If you haven't read them, I suggest it, just to be on the safe side.

Holy cow, this is making me sound like some big-shot. My bad. (o-o")
Hey, you made it! Hopefully, you aren't angry at me for the over-abundance of rules and words. Here, have a virtual cookie. :p:up:

The RP will start in front of the main hotel building. This way, people can meet each other properly. In the resort, there is a beach, a forest, the main hotel building, a cafe, a courtyard, an arena, a pool, a gift shop, and most other things that are normally in a resort.

Application Form-
Species:
Name:
Trainer: (This can be the same as someone else's, but to be safe, ask them if they'll let you. For my trainer, I say yes.)
Ability:
Notable Features: (strange coloration, accessories, and the like)
Personality: (You can either list traits, or write a bit about the character)
Past: (I guess this can be a little tragic, I'm not against that. You do you.)
Friends: (It's implied that you are familiar with your own team members, but you may not be friends with them. Who knows.)
Romantic Interest(s):

My Submission-
Species: Flareon
Name: Icarus
Trainer: Wilson August, from the Kalos League
Ability: Flash Fire
Notable Features: Black-tipped tail
Personality: Icarus is a bit of a klutz. He's not that great when it comes to paying attention. On top of that, socializing isn't a primary skill of his. He gets flustered when someone does something he doesn't expect, and if it's a girl, he blushes like a mad man. That being said, he tries to be kind and protective, even if water and water-related things can slow him down. He tries to talk to others, but his shy attitude can make it difficult. Overall, he's a nice guy, and although has a bit of trouble with others, even friends, he can still manage to put a smile on their face.
Past: When Icarus was an Eevee, he caused trouble in Geosenge Town by constantly breaking things while searching for food. He would look for things, and when people saw him, he'd frantically run away. Wilson found him while he was searching for an Oran Berry in his bag. When he tried running away, he fell and hurt one of his legs. Wilson rushed him to the Pokemon Center, and since then, Icarus has always looked up to him, especially since Wilson decided to let him evolve into a Flareon rather than a Jolteon, which is what Wilson originally wanted.
Friends: Wilson's Team
Romantic Interest(s): Not as of now, but he's not totally against the idea.

Currently Accepted (This could be you if you submit a form!)
  • Kitsune477
  • EspeonTheBest
  • OmegaCarvineplays
  • Storybook
  • Zamcio
  • BurbleBurble
  • ~Principessa~Phantom~
  • Gilbs
  • ScampySenpaii
  • Lone Marshmellow
  • Galaxias Nymphia
  • Scratchie990
  • Sciencewars
  • PokeHP
  • more to come...
Glad to have you guys on board! ;)

Hope you guys like this RP, and most importantly, have loads of fun :):up: Even if it has started, feel free to post a form if you haven't already. See you then!

Last edited:
Species: Ninetales
Name: Violet or Vio for short
Trainer: Wilson August
Ability: Drought
Notable Features: violet tipped tails and violet eyes.
Personality: Calm, kind, nimble, wary, wise
Past: Vio was a very wary Vulpix, she always was the one to say 'told you so' when one of her brothers messed up. She was the only girl in a family of eight-well seven, minusing her mystery mother. She soon wandered off on her own and met Wilson, who captured her. She accidently evolved a few weeks after that and was actually shorter than a Flareon- well, just under them.
Romantic Interest(s): None...yet

(OOC: I hope this is fine! B3 )

Species: Ninetales
Name: Violet or Vio for short
Trainer: Wilson August
Ability: Drought
Notable Features: violet tipped tails and violet eyes.
Personality: Calm, kind, nimble, wary, wise
Past: Vio was a very wary Vulpix, she always was the one to say 'told you so' when one of her brothers messed up. She was the only girl in a family of eight-well seven, minusing her mystery mother. She soon wandered off on her own and met Wilson, who captured her. She accidently evolved a few weeks after that and was actually shorter than a Flareon- well, just under them.
Romantic Interest(s): None...yet

(OOC: I hope this is fine! B3 )

Accepted. The RP will actually start when a few more people actually join. Get hyped! :p

Species: Liepard
Name: Fleur De Lis (Lily)
Trainer: Pheobe (Elite Four Hoenn)
Ability: Prankster
Notable Features: Lily wears a white scarf around her neck and a white lily flower on her right ear.
Personality:
Lily is quite often misunderstood. She is a sweetie, but has faced discrimination for her species multiple times when she grew up. Most classified her as brutal and cruel, but in all honesty, Lily hates to even scare young Pokemon. However the Liepard has become sly and has a huntress point of view due to the stereotypes. When alone, Lily enjoys basking in the sun and enjoying the quiet rustle of trees by herself. She loves to climb trees in her free time as well, not to mention that her slender body aids her in almost every physical activity she partakes in. Lily, though sweet, is very prone to peer pressure and stereotypes. Des a great actress, which makes Lily all that more complicated to understand.
Past:
Lily spent hardly any time as a Purrloin, instead she was caught fairly quickly and trained to become a Liepard. Her trainer eventually released her due to better options, and that was a major put down for the Liepard. She wandered the streets of primarily large cities at a very young age. However, Pikachu families, Minccino families, any prey-like Pokemon seemed to fear her even if she was just looking for directions. The Sterotypes of being a Liepard kicked in, and Lily changed from being sweet, to becoming a sly, horrible huntress. Later on, she became injured, and couldn't feed herself. A Banette found her, and then he got his trainer- Pheobe. The ghost elite four took her in and since then has trained the Liepard to be a strong, independent, but sweet Pokemon overall.
Friends: Almost all of Pheobe's team.
Romantic Interest(s): Possible, open for one, but not at the moment.

Species: Liepard
Name: Fleur De Lis (Lily)
Trainer: Pheobe (Elite Four Hoenn)
Ability: Prankster
Notable Features: Lily wears a white scarf around her neck and a white lily flower on her right ear.
Personality:
Lily is quite often misunderstood. She is a sweetie, but has faced discrimination for her species multiple times when she grew up. Most classified her as brutal and cruel, but in all honesty, Lily hates to even scare young Pokemon. However the Liepard has become sly and has a huntress point of view due to the stereotypes. When alone, Lily enjoys basking in the sun and enjoying the quiet rustle of trees by herself. She loves to climb trees in her free time as well, not to mention that her slender body aids her in almost every physical activity she partakes in. Lily, though sweet, is very prone to peer pressure and stereotypes. Des a great actress, which makes Lily all that more complicated to understand.
Past:
Lily spent hardly any time as a Purrloin, instead she was caught fairly quickly and trained to become a Liepard. Her trainer eventually released her due to better options, and that was a major put down for the Liepard. She wandered the streets of primarily large cities at a very young age. However, Pikachu families, Minccino families, any prey-like Pokemon seemed to fear her even if she was just looking for directions. The Sterotypes of being a Liepard kicked in, and Lily changed from being sweet, to becoming a sly, horrible huntress. Later on, she became injured, and couldn't feed herself. A Banette found her, and then he got his trainer- Pheobe. The ghost elite four took her in and since then has trained the Liepard to be a strong, independent, but sweet Pokemon overall.
Friends: Almost all of Pheobe's team.
Romantic Interest(s): Possible, open for one, but not at the moment.
Wow. I accept. Can't wait to get started. Just need a few more people :D

Species: Swampert
Name: Swampy
Trainer: Omega Carvine (Johto Champion)
Ability: Torrent
Notable Features: Shiny
Personality: Carefree, unaware of personal space, relaxed, energetic at times.
Past: A Mudkip given to Omega by his parents after he beat the 8 Hoenn gyms. He was very feisty until he was kidnapped by Team Magma.
Friends: Omega's team, Omega's wife's team and Omega's son's team
Romantic Interest(s): Ah heck nah, this Pokemon is a free Pokemon.

Species: Swampert
Name: Swampy
Trainer: Omega Carvine (Johto Champion)
Ability: Torrent
Notable Features: Shiny
Personality: Carefree, unaware of personal space, relaxed, energetic at times.
Past: A Mudkip given to Omega by his parents after he beat the 8 Hoenn gyms. He was very feisty until he was kidnapped by Team Magma.
Friends: Omega's team, Omega's wife's team and Omega's son's team
Romantic Interest(s): Ah heck nah, this Pokemon is a free Pokemon.
Okay, I did say that if it were shiny, you'd have to ask me. But, this time I'll gladly allow it. Welcome aboard, buddy :D

I was on the fence about joining this, but how can I resist? Plus, I need something a little more light hearted.
Being serious is becoming a drag :p

Species: Quilava
Name: Quartz
Trainer: hmm..... Nia Decort' (She thinks the ' is very stylish. No... not stylish, kind of silly, like a pretty little flick of the hand)
Notable Features: Quartz has always been rather... silly, carrying around a soft purple blanket (because I am obsessed with such :p), but it has since morphed into a hoodie of sorts with a strip at the end being cut off and sewn onto two separate places in such a way so as to secure the blanket around her neck and torso, both straps being buttoned on on one end so as to ease the travelling process. Eventually, the top of the blanket that ended up draped over her head was cut and sewn into a little hood, but it tends to remain off of her head unless she is feeling sad and secluded.

Unfortunately for Quartz, they haven't discovered quite yet how to stop it from being flammable.

Personality: Silly, a little hyper, and very much like glitter, Quartz is everywhere at once with her big, childish grin and has no qualms about sticking around forever. She has picked up a few traits from her lazy, unmotivated, and rather talented trainer, able to spew out strange facts at a moments notice (Hey! Hey! Did you know that...). Always eager to play, Quartz is happy to tussle on the ground and prefers to use non fire type moves, although battling has never really been the centerpoint of her existence anyways. She takes pride in being silly.

Preferring to be the optimist, Quartz has an uncanny knack to find the good in a situation, sometimes making it worse but often fixing it all together, or at least providing a clue. Her senses seem as hyper as she is, and although the girl isn't much for battling, she can be a rather good detective, pointing out things in blunt ways as she rambles on, often lying on her back on the floor (So then the Wurmple came up to me and it was really really really quite angry, and it said- hey, look, did you guys know that there was a key under this couch?- anyways, the Wurmple puffed out his chest and screamed "I am an evil Tyranitar!!" and then...).

She likes to tell long, sometimes true and often absurd stories and hates it when everyone seems kind of down. She can be obsessed with stickers, and a thin book of them are kept safely in a pouch of her hoodie blanket.

Still, Quartz knows when it is time to be serious, and no more so than when her brother or friends are in danger. She is often plagued by doubts and doesn't really want to ever grow up.

No one likes a silly adult.

Can't she just be a kid?
Can't the world just... stop forever and freeze her in this time?

Often in characters, their strengths taking too far are their weaknesses, and although this is true, Quartz's strength- that is to say, her silliness- is what keeps her away from her weaknesses. Without it, the little girl can't really handle the world, taking everything a little too seriously and losing herself in her own doubts and worries.

Past: Quartz and her brother Ruby were gifts to their lazy, unmotivated trainer by a good (and rather battle obsessed) friend who had been trying to breed the perfect Cyndaquil. Ruby was one of the first bred and really isn't notable, much as he tries to be, but Quartz was one of the last, but not the serious partner he was looking for in battle. As such, she is a little stronger than her brother, but it is talent she never wished to possess and often doesn't show, almost as if she is ashamed by it. The two continued on to journey with their new trainer, discovering her odd ways and wandering approach to life, until Ruby and their trainer finally managed to light a small spark in their dismal batch of kindling and find the girl some passion. Kind of.

One day, the girl found the camp and figured Quartz would enjoy it, seeing as they were becoming more and more battle centered and Quartz, although supportive, was finding the journey losing its exciting edge. She only wishes Ruby would come with her.

Friends: Ruby, definitely the rest of the small little team, and likely the rest of the world. There's not many she is inclined to dislike.

Romantic Interest(s): *shrugs*

I hope this is alright :p I have a bad habit of missing important things.

I was on the fence about joining this, but how can I resist? Plus, I need something a little more light hearted.
Being serious is becoming a drag :p

Species: Quilava
Name: Quartz
Trainer: hmm..... Nia Decort' (She thinks the ' is very stylish. No... not stylish, kind of silly, like a pretty little flick of the hand)
Notable Features: Quartz has always been rather... silly, carrying around a soft purple blanket (because I am obsessed with such :p), but it has since morphed into a hoodie of sorts with a strip at the end being cut off and sewn onto two separate places in such a way so as to secure the blanket around her neck and torso, both straps being buttoned on on one end so as to ease the travelling process. Eventually, the top of the blanket that ended up draped over her head was cut and sewn into a little hood, but it tends to remain off of her head unless she is feeling sad and secluded.

Unfortunately for Quartz, they haven't discovered quite yet how to stop it from being flammable.

Personality: Silly, a little hyper, and very much like glitter, Quartz is everywhere at once with her big, childish grin and has no qualms about sticking around forever. She has picked up a few traits from her lazy, unmotivated, and rather talented trainer, able to spew out strange facts at a moments notice (Hey! Hey! Did you know that...). Always eager to play, Quartz is happy to tussle on the ground and prefers to use non fire type moves, although battling has never really been the centerpoint of her existence anyways. She takes pride in being silly.

Preferring to be the optimist, Quartz has an uncanny knack to find the good in a situation, sometimes making it worse but often fixing it all together, or at least providing a clue. Her senses seem as hyper as she is, and although the girl isn't much for battling, she can be a rather good detective, pointing out things in blunt ways as she rambles on, often lying on her back on the floor (So then the Wurmple came up to me and it was really really really quite angry, and it said- hey, look, did you guys know that there was a key under this couch?- anyways, the Wurmple puffed out his chest and screamed "I am an evil Tyranitar!!" and then...).

She likes to tell long, sometimes true and often absurd stories and hates it when everyone seems kind of down. She can be obsessed with stickers, and a thin book of them are kept safely in a pouch of her hoodie blanket.

Still, Quartz knows when it is time to be serious, and no more so than when her brother or friends are in danger. She is often plagued by doubts and doesn't really want to ever grow up.

No one likes a silly adult.

Can't she just be a kid?
Can't the world just... stop forever and freeze her in this time?

Often in characters, their strengths taking too far are their weaknesses, and although this is true, Quartz's strength- that is to say, her silliness- is what keeps her away from her weaknesses. Without it, the little girl can't really handle the world, taking everything a little too seriously and losing herself in her own doubts and worries.

Past: Quartz and her brother Ruby were gifts to their lazy, unmotivated trainer by a good (and rather battle obsessed) friend who had been trying to breed the perfect Cyndaquil. Ruby was one of the first bred and really isn't notable, much as he tries to be, but Quartz was one of the last, but not the serious partner he was looking for in battle. As such, she is a little stronger than her brother, but it is talent she never wished to possess and often doesn't show, almost as if she is ashamed by it. The two continued on to journey with their new trainer, discovering her odd ways and wandering approach to life, until Ruby and their trainer finally managed to light a small spark in their dismal batch of kindling and find the girl some passion. Kind of.

One day, the girl found the camp and figured Quartz would enjoy it, seeing as they were becoming more and more battle centered and Quartz, although supportive, was finding the journey losing its exciting edge. She only wishes Ruby would come with her.

Friends: Ruby, definitely the rest of the small little team, and likely the rest of the world. There's not many she is inclined to dislike.

Romantic Interest(s): *shrugs*

I hope this is alright :p I have a bad habit of missing important things.
o.o Well okay then. xD I accept! I think this is enough people to start the RP! If anyone else wants to join, they still can, but I'm starting the actual RP thread now. I'll post the link when it's ready :D GET HYPED.

Species: Sandslash
Name: Slashy (wow, so original >.>)
Trainer: Mally Kio (I suck at names sometimes ._.)
Ability: Sand Veil
Notable Features: it wears something like black belt / tape wrapped around his arms (can it be counted as Expert Belt?)
Personality: mysterious, pretty lazy and hungry all the time. He likes water too much as for the average Ground Pokemon. He seems to be pretty serious at the usual but he tends to smile when he is next to someone he trusts.
Past: Slashy was one of the first Pokemon of Mally. He was trained mainly in fast attacks to overcome its laziness. His calm nature was easily noticed by Mally and used in many... MANY situations in his journey especially during gym battles. At one time he was even Mally's favorite one to use. Unfortunately, Slashy got injured at his arm after the battle in the Fuchsia City Gym and after that event he started to be little mysterious and shy. Also, since then he has been wearing his wrappings. Seems like the wound had more mental effect than the physical aspect of it...
Friends: his trainer and teammates but not truly befriended with anyone like Mally
Romantic Interest(s): I like things to go naturally so I stay neutral to it. May be

Species: Sandslash
Name: Slashy (wow, so original >.>)
Trainer: Mally Kio (I suck at names sometimes ._.)
Ability: Sand Veil
Notable Features: it wears something like black belt / tape wrapped around his arms (can it be counted as Expert Belt?)
Personality: mysterious, pretty lazy and hungry all the time. He likes water too much as for the average Ground Pokemon. He seems to be pretty serious at the usual but he tends to smile when he is next to someone he trusts.
Past: Slashy was one of the first Pokemon of Mally. He was trained mainly in fast attacks to overcome its laziness. His calm nature was easily noticed by Mally and used in many... MANY situations in his journey especially during gym battles. At one time he was even Mally's favorite one to use. Unfortunately, Slashy got injured at his arm after the battle in the Fuchsia City Gym and after that event he started to be little mysterious and shy. Also, since then he has been wearing his wrappings. Seems like the wound had more mental effect than the physical aspect of it...
Friends: his trainer and teammates but not truly befriended with anyone like Mally
Romantic Interest(s): I like things to go naturally so I stay neutral to it. May be
(why yes it can)
Accepted

Welcome!

Edit: Oh, and you are not the only one who sucks at names sometimes, Zamcio :p Look at Quartz's trainer- I just took a phrase and scrambled the letters into something that might be a name XD

Last edited:
Species: Bisharp
Name:Charles, but mainly known as "Carrot"
Trainer: Priscilla "Pea" Legume, Unova league semifinalist
Ability: Defiant
Notable Features: His "Armor" is chipped and scratched in several places.
Personality: Charles, or as most know him, "Carrot", is apparently in eternal debt with his trainer Priscilla, thanks to an incident some ten years ago. Basically, he's a bodyguard of sorts to her.

So him being left somewhere for a long period of time without knowing her condition is kinda driving him up the wall.

Other than his "obsession" over his trainer, he tries to act serious and uptight, but mostly cracks and reveals a massive worrier, occasionally jumping to violence before talking in a bad situation.

That being said become his friend and he becomes quite defensive of one, quickly jumping to their protection, regardless of it being physical or verbal.

Past: As a Pawniard, he was a megalomaniac who wished to be the center of attention, and attempted to by taking on the leader Bisharp. He failed miserably, yet refused to leave. The Bisharp allowed him to stay, but it was only a ploy to get the pack an easy meal.

Realizing this, he fled and ran into his future trainer Pea. Things happen, and he eventually became her first Pokemon.

He attempted to try and become leader of the team, until realizing he was the only one. Joined by a slightly stuck up Snivy, they butted heads to become leader, and still go on about it to this day. Pea's third Pokemon however was a neutral Ralts, who quickly had an effect on him. His rivalry with the Snivy became less intense (It still exists though), and in the end of the day, started to have feelings for here, bit never truly touched on them. Anyways...

As Pea caught more team members and collected more badges, they eventually reached the league.

Too bad they lost, and he was the one that she relied on.

No matter how much Pea told him that it was her fault, that she should've made better commands and should of let him have more control, he still blamed himself, and wasn't in a great state. Learning about the resort, she thought this would take his mind off the league loss...

Too bad now he is fussing about Pea's state and the team, and fears being replaced.
Friends: Some of Pea's team. Key word some. He rivals Pea's Serperior for leader rank among the team, along with her Hydreigon (mainly in fear of him becoming a second choice in lieu of the dragon). Gets along well with the others, and is great friends with Pea herself and her Gardevoir.
Romantic Interest(s): Pea's Gardevoir always seemed cute to him. But usually hides his feelings, out embarassment and the fact it will "never happen".

Species: Bisharp
Name:Charles, but mainly known as "Carrot"
Trainer: Priscilla "Pea" Legume, Unova league semifinalist
Ability: Defiant
Notable Features: His "Armor" is chipped and scratched in several places.
Personality: Charles, or as most know him, "Carrot", is apparently in eternal debt with his trainer Priscilla, thanks to an incident some ten years ago. Basically, he's a bodyguard of sorts to her.

So him being left somewhere for a long period of time without knowing her condition is kinda driving him up the wall.

Other than his "obsession" over his trainer, he tries to act serious and uptight, but mostly cracks and reveals a massive worrier, occasionally jumping to violence before talking in a bad situation.

That being said become his friend and he becomes quite defensive of one, quickly jumping to their protection, regardless of it being physical or verbal.

Past: As a Pawniard, he was a megalomaniac who wished to be the center of attention, and attempted to by taking on the leader Bisharp. He failed miserably, yet refused to leave. The Bisharp allowed him to stay, but it was only a ploy to get the pack an easy meal.

Realizing this, he fled and ran into his future trainer Pea. Things happen, and he eventually became her first Pokemon.

He attempted to try and become leader of the team, until realizing he was the only one. Joined by a slightly stuck up Snivy, they butted heads to become leader, and still go on about it to this day. Pea's third Pokemon however was a neutral Ralts, who quickly had an effect on him. His rivalry with the Snivy became less intense (It still exists though), and in the end of the day, started to have feelings for here, bit never truly touched on them. Anyways...

As Pea caught more team members and collected more badges, they eventually reached the league.

Too bad they lost, and he was the one that she relied on.

No matter how much Pea told him that it was her fault, that she should've made better commands and should of let him have more control, he still blamed himself, and wasn't in a great state. Learning about the resort, she thought this would take his mind off the league loss...

Too bad now he is fussing about Pea's state and the team, and fears being replaced.
Friends: Some of Pea's team. Key word some. He rivals Pea's Serperior for leader rank among the team, along with her Hydreigon (mainly in fear of him becoming a second choice in lieu of the dragon). Gets along well with the others, and is great friends with Pea herself and her Gardevoir.
Romantic Interest(s): Pea's Gardevoir always seemed cute to him. But usually hides his feelings, out embarassment and the fact it will "never happen".
You are in! :D

Species: Persian

Name: Naya

Trainer: Ambrosia Kalis

Ability: Technician

Notable Features: wears a flower crown

Personality: hates battles (and anything to do with them), loves Showcases, friendly towards everything

Past: Naya was a young Meowth when she met her first Trainer, named Kaia Brizzi. The two seemed to have a good relationship, before Kaia threw Naya (just saw how similar their names are xD) into her Pokeball and put her through the Wonder Trade system, since Kaia's friends used to bully Kaia by telling her that their Pokemon were cooler then hers. Kaia felt nothing when she trashed Naya for whatever came from the trade. Naya traveled through this system for a while, meeting many Trainers who all threw her back. That was when she met Ambrosia, the only person who seemed to really want her. The two are now, basically, inseparable, although Ambrosia thinks Naya should relax at this resort due to her stressing over Showcases.

Friends: Other than Ambrosia, none, believe it or not.

Romantic Interest(s): I dunno, maybe.

Just tell me if I should change anything. >3<

Last edited:
Species: Persian

Name: Naya

Trainer: Ambrosia Kalis

Ability: Technician

Notable Features: wears a flower crown

Personality: hates battles (and anything to do with them), loves Showcases, friendly towards everything

Past: Naya was a young Meowth when she met her first Trainer, named Kaia Brizzi. The two seemed to have a good relationship, before Kaia threw Naya (just saw how similar their names are xD) into her Pokeball and put her through the Wonder Trade system, since Kaia's friends used to bully Kaia by telling her that her Pokemon were cooler then hers. Kaia felt nothing when she trashed Naya for whatever came from the trade. Naya travelled through this system for a while, meeting many Trainers who all threw her back. That was wheh she met Ambrosia, the only person who seemed to really want her. The two are now, basically, inseperable, although Ambrosia thinks Naya should relax at this resort due to her stressing over Showcases.

Friends: Other than Ambrosia, none, believe it or not.

Romantic Interest(s): I dunno, maybe.

Just tell me if I should change anything. >3<
I think it's great, so you are in!

Species: Glaceon
Name: Einsam
Trainer: Avila Falk from the Sinnoh Region
Ability: Ice Body
Notable Features: A mint green scarf given to Einsam as a promise that her trainer would definitely come back to get her.
Personality: Einsam, least to say, is a bit anxious and clingy. Gentle and quiet as she may be, there is a certain nervousness present around her. She prefers to be alone or with the ones she trusts (like her trainer or her fellow teammates) and has a hard time making new friends. But once she warms up to you, there's no doubt she'll show her full potential.
Past: When Einsam was an Eevee, she was given to the young Avila Falk as a present from her grandmother. It was an odd start with the matching odd child; Avila was a girl with far too much energy and was a bit dull witted, not to mention how her attention span made it difficult for Einsam to feel relaxed around her. But after some time had passed and the family had some troubles, they ended up alone with each other most of the time which let Avila open up to her partner Pokemon, and allowed Einsam to do the same.
Even when Avila left home and began her Pokemon journey, Einsam always walked by her side and was, so to speak, Avila's main Pokemon. Einsam is pretty shy around her teammates, but they all seem to work together just fine except for Avila's Luxray which kind of freaks her out a bit. However, it's fair to say that she considers all of her fellow Poke mates friends.
While in the northern part of the regions, they found the ice rock where Einsam let out her full potential and evolved into Glaceon.
These two share an extremely strong bond, but Avila wanted her Glaceon to spread her wings and relax at this resort. Einsam didn't want to be left there at first, but Avila made a promise with a little green scarf that she'd definitely come back for her beloved Glaceon.
Friends: Aside from her trainer and teammates, none.
Romantic Interest(s): None yet ;;

((I hope this is okay qvq))

Species: Glaceon
Name: Einsam
Trainer: Avila Falk from the Sinnoh Region
Ability: Ice Body
Notable Features: A mint green scarf given to Einsam as a promise that her trainer would definitely come back to get her.
Personality: Einsam, least to say, is a bit anxious and clingy. Gentle and quiet as she may be, there is a certain nervousness present around her. She prefers to be alone or with the ones she trusts (like her trainer or her fellow teammates) and has a hard time making new friends. But once she warms up to you, there's no doubt she'll show her full potential.
Past: When Einsam was an Eevee, she was given to the young Avila Falk as a present from her grandmother. It was an odd start with the matching odd child; Avila was a girl with far too much energy and was a bit dull witted, not to mention how her attention span made it difficult for Einsam to feel relaxed around her. But after some time had passed and the family had some troubles, they ended up alone with each other most of the time which let Avila open up to her partner Pokemon, and allowed Einsam to do the same.
Even when Avila left home and began her Pokemon journey, Einsam always walked by her side and was, so to speak, Avila's main Pokemon. Einsam is pretty shy around her teammates, but they all seem to work together just fine except for Avila's Luxray which kind of freaks her out a bit. However, it's fair to say that she considers all of her fellow Poke mates friends.
While in the northern part of the regions, they found the ice rock where Einsam let out her full potential and evolved into Glaceon.
These two share an extremely strong bond, but Avila wanted her Glaceon to spread her wings and relax at this resort. Einsam didn't want to be left there at first, but Avila made a promise with a little green scarf that she'd definitely come back for her beloved Glaceon.
Friends: Aside from her trainer and teammates, none.
Romantic Interest(s): None yet ;;

((I hope this is okay qvq))
It's great, you are in! :)

Welp, I haven't done an RP in awhile. Why not? -^-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Species: Raichu
Name: Oliver "Ollie" Anton the Second
Trainer: Senior Cho-choo as Ollie calls him. {His actual name is Alphonso "Al" Briskly
Ability: Static
Notable Features: A White Bandage on the Bridge of his nose. and
Personality: Wellll Ollie is let's just say "Overly Excited" ABOUT EVERYTHING. He tends to make rash decisions that always seem to go in his favor. Along with that he's not a shy person 'bout anything and likes to make new friends. Another notable thing is how Loud he can get, you just need to remind him to quiet down. He's also a prankster and a Stand up comedian, making jokes left and right {Most of them at the wrong time}
Past: Ollie's history is History. He's lived a normal life since he was an Egg with his trainer. Travelling and training, nothing special.
Friends: Umm... Let's see. No one really, he's just new. So I mean. Yep.
Romantic Interest(S): Nada, none, zip, zero.
Anything you want me to Change/Add let me know! ^-^

Welp, I haven't done an RP in awhile. Why not? -^-
Species: Raichu
Name: Oliver "Ollie" Anton the Second
Trainer: Senior Cho-choo as Ollie calls him. {His actual name is Alphonso "Al" Briskly
Ability: Static
Notable Features: A White Bandage on the Bridge of his nose. and
Personality: Wellll Ollie is let's just say "Overly Excited" ABOUT EVERYTHING. He tends to make rash decisions that always seem to go in his favor. Along with that he's not a shy person 'bout anything and likes to make new friends. Another notable thing is how Loud he can get, you just need to remind him to quiet down. He's also a prankster and a Stand up comedian, making jokes left and right {Most of them at the wrong time}
Past: Ollie's history is History. He's lived a normal life since he was an Egg with his trainer. Travelling and training, nothing special.
Friends: Umm... Let's see. No one really, he's just new. So I mean. Yep.
Romantic Interest(S): Nada, none, zip, zero.
Anything you want me to Change/Add let me know! ^-^
That's great, you are in!

Species:Togepi #2Cute4Chu
Name:Miku ♥
Trainer:Belle Isuta,Fashion Designer
Ability:Serene Grace
Shocker
Notable Features:Wears a silver crown
Personality:To be honest,she's hot-headed and will be mean and cruel if you get on her bad side.She's like the Togepi in Pokemon Golder(Go watch it if you haven't,it's hilarious).But,she can be nice.But,whatever you do...DO NOT interrupt her if she's eating.She is also independent and devious!
Past:Belle took Miku's egg.When it hatched,Belle kept Miku.Belle would use clothes she designed on Miku.Almost everyone loved the designs and Belle became rich.Miku was actually more famous than Belle because...well...TOO CUTE~!Anyways that's her past,for ya.
Friends:Who needs friends...?
Forever alone ;_;
Love interest:None

Here ya go

Species:Togepi #2Cute4Chu
Name:Miku ♥
Trainer:Belle Isuta,Fashion Designer
Ability:Serene Grace
Shocker
Notable Features:Wears a silver crown
Personality:To be honest,she's hot-headed and will be mean and cruel if you get on her bad side.She's like the Togepi in Pokemon Golder(Go watch it if you haven't,it's hilarious).But,she can be nice.But,whatever you do...DO NOT interrupt her if she's eating.She is also independent and devious!
Past:Belle took Miku's egg.When it hatched,Belle kept Miku.Belle would use clothes she designed on Miku.Almost everyone loved the designs and Belle became rich.Miku was actually more famous than Belle because...well...TOO CUTE~!Anyways that's her past,for ya.
Friends:Who needs friends...?
Forever alone ;_;
Love interest:None

Here ya go
Okay, you are in!

Species: Ampharos
Name: Shuffle
Trainer: Lilly Felici, Mega Evolution Professor's daughter.
Ability: Plus!
Notable Features: It's a shiny Pokemon, and it has an Ampharosite in a necklace.
Personality: Mischievous, sweet, valiant. All that 'hero' stuff.
Past: Shuffle was just 'yet another Mareep', because her breeder was apparently a competitive battler, and didn't care about her shinyness. Then, one day, Lilly came across the breeder, who had his 6IV perfect Ampharos by now.
"Hey, mister, if you have an Ampharos, do you have any Mareep? They're really fluffy, and I want one!"
"Heh, sure kid. Take this one, it's even pink. Girls like you like that, right?"
And then it proceeded to evolve into Flaaffy, and then into Ampharos, and then she discovered Ampharosite.
Friends: Shuffle is friends with every single one of the Pokemon living at the lab she lives in.
Romantic Interest(s): If Ampharos got Oblivious, she'd likely have it.

Species: Ampharos
Name: Shuffle
Trainer: Lilly Felici, Mega Evolution Professor's daughter.
Ability: Plus!
Notable Features: It's a shiny Pokemon, and it has an Ampharosite in a necklace.
Personality: Mischievous, sweet, valiant. All that 'hero' stuff.
Past: Shuffle was just 'yet another Mareep', because her breeder was apparently a competitive battler, and didn't care about her shinyness. Then, one day, Lilly came across the breeder, who had his 6IV perfect Ampharos by now.
"Hey, mister, if you have an Ampharos, do you have any Mareep? They're really fluffy, and I want one!"
"Heh, sure kid. Take this one, it's even pink. Girls like you like that, right?"
And then it proceeded to evolve into Flaaffy, and then into Ampharos, and then she discovered Ampharosite.
Friends: Shuffle is friends with every single one of the Pokemon living at the lab she lives in.
Romantic Interest(s): If Ampharos got Oblivious, she'd likely have it.
I'm okay with this entry, but because of the absence of trainers, Mega Evolution won't be possible. But you are in!

Species: Houndoom
Name: Houndoom (no nickname
Trainer: Scratchie (I know I'm going to original but I live in pallet and went on a journey blah blah blah)
Ability: Early bird
Notable features: is non shiny and has a focus sash on his paw
Personality: Mischevious and Sneaky
Past: When he was a Houndour, he was abandoned in the street then evolved from boredom then Oak caught him in Kanto (as a new species)

Lol I tried and I'm probably gonna do a speedpaint of him now XD

Species: Houndoom
Name: Houndoom (no nickname
Trainer: Scratchie (I know I'm going to original but I live in pallet and went on a journey blah blah blah)
Ability: Early bird
Notable features: is non shiny and has a focus sash on his paw
Personality: Mischevious and Sneaky
Past: When he was a Houndour, he was abandoned in the street then evolved from boredom then Oak caught him in Kanto (as a new species)

Lol I tried and I'm probably gonna do a speedpaint of him now XD
I'm okay with it. You're in :)

Species: Metagross
Name: Star
Trainer: Xavier Crow
Ability: Clear Body
Notable features: Chipped claw
Personality: Logical most of the time, but can make rash decisions when in tough situations (or when near bugs, or the dark).
Also has some childish tendencies.
Nerd.
Backstory: Rescued by Xavier as a Beldum after a Beedrill attacked him.
He healed and grew into a Metagross, but not without some scars and a broken claw.

Last edited:
Species: Luxray
Name:Tora
Trainer: Raiden, a Ninja from Kalos
Ability: Guts
Notable Features: Tora wears a red bandana around her neck, she got it from her trainer after evolving and never lets anyone touch it.
Personality: Tora is very precise with her movement and, as most other Luxray has x-ray vision and perfect sight. She is very quiet and somewhat intimidating, due to this she isn't good at socializing. She gets flustered when people walk up to her to speak, and especially flustered around cute smaller Pokémon. (So much so that a while back she chased a joltic around for a hug.) She is somewhat aggressive and sometimes its hard to tell if she is playing or fighting. Overall, once you get past her awkward and scary outer shell she can be one of the nicest people you've ever met.
Past: Back when Tora was a shinx she was abandoned in the forest by her parents after a tragic ursaring attack. That's when Raiden and his team found her and raised her to be quick and accurate. She almost never misses a mark due to her strict training. Eventually she rose in the ranks next to his main partner Greninja. Then in a harsh battle she evolved and was awarded her most prized possession.
Friends: Everyone on Raidens team except for the old Shiftry (There is a greninja, weavile, ninjask, and accelgor). Also his older brothers' Lucario.
Romantic Interest(s): Back when she was a shinx she had a crush on the fully evolved greninja. But now she has outgrown it.

Species: Metagross
Name: Star
Trainer: Xavier Cross
Ability: Clear Body
Notable features: Chipped claw
Personality: Logical most of the time, but can make rash decisions when in tough situations (or when near bugs, or the dark).
Also has some childish tendencies.
Nerd.
Backstory: Rescued by Xavier as a Beldum after a Beedrill attacked him.
He healed and grew into a Metagross, but not without some scars and a broken claw.
Okaii, you are in! The RP thread, if you didn't know already, is in fact up. Glad to have ya.

Species: Luxray
Name:Tora
Trainer: Raiden, a Ninja from Kalos
Ability: Guts
Notable Features: Tora wears a red bandana around her neck, she got it from her trainer after evolving and never lets anyone touch it.
Personality: Tora is very precise with her movement and, as most other Luxray has x-ray vision and perfect sight. She is very quiet and somewhat intimidating, due to this she isn't good at socializing. She gets flustered when people walk up to her to speak, and especially flustered around cute smaller Pokémon. (So much so that a while back she chased a joltic around for a hug.) She is somewhat aggressive and sometimes its hard to tell if she is playing or fighting. Overall, once you get past her awkward and scary outer shell she can be one of the nicest people you've ever met.
Past: Back when Tora was a shinx she was abandoned in the forest by her parents after a tragic ursaring attack. That's when Raiden and his team found her and raised her to be quick and accurate. She almost never misses a mark due to her strict training. Eventually she rose in the ranks next to his main partner Greninja. Then in a harsh battle she evolved and was awarded her most prized possession.
Friends: Everyone on Raidens team except for the old Shiftry (There is a greninja, weavile, ninjask, and accelgor). Also his older brothers' Lucario.
Romantic Interest(s): Back when she was a shinx she had a crush on the fully evolved greninja. But now she has outgrown it.

You are in as well! Welcome aboard! :D

Species: Pansage
Name: Brock Cole Lee (Brock)
Trainer: Jack the Pansage Trainer
Ability: Gluttony
Notable Features: CUTE
Personality: Always happy, funny, loves to have fun
Past: Does not want to evolve
Friends: Everyone except Houndoom
Romantic Interest(s): None

Species: Pansage
Name: Brock Cole Lee (Brock)
Trainer: Jack the Pansage Trainer
Ability: Gluttony
Notable Features: CUTE
Personality: Always happy, funny, loves to have fun
Past: Does not want to evolve
Friends: Everyone except Houndoom
Romantic Interest(s): None
Okay, you are in. The RP has already started, but you may jump right in! Glad to have you.

I know I'm late but oh well
Species-lucario
Name-Luke
Gender-male
Trainer-Jay
Ability-none
Notable features-wherever there is black on a lucario it white on him
Personality-a bit arrogant and not very trusting but if your his friend he will be very kind and caring for you
Past- used to be trained by red (yes red from the game) but was traded to Jay which caused him to be very untrusting)
Friends-no one as of yet
Romantic interests-no one as of yet

I know I'm late but oh well
Species-lucario
Name-Luke
Gender-male
Trainer-Jay
Ability-none
Notable features-wherever there is black on a lucario it white on him
Personality-a bit arrogant and not very trusting but if your his friend he will be very kind and caring for you
Past- used to be trained by red (yes red from the game) but was traded to Jay which caused him to be very untrusting)
Friends-no one as of yet
Romantic interests-no one as of yet

I'm okay with being late, you can just jump on in. You have been accepted, welcome aboard :p

Aw man, I'm so used to rps about medieval wars and tournaments, time to just kick back! (Assuming I'm not too late hehe)

Species: Braixen
Name: Helia
Trainer: Emery "Marcel" O'Bithel of the Kalos region
Ability: Blaze
Notable Features: Nothing out of the ordinary, minus a purple bandanna wound around her ears like a pirate head scarf
Personality: Laid back, with the confidence to speak proudly and the skills to back herself up. Always happy to meet a few new pals.
Past: Initially a painter's assisstant in Kalos, she threw her refined lifestyle to the curb to join the Silvikitte pirate crew. Marcel gladly welcomed her aboard, and she fit right in with the rambunctious bunch.
Friends: Michionne, a Froslass from back home, and a few other choice crew mates who she'd grown fond of
Romantic Interest(s): None in particular, but she'd be willing to change her mind for the right fellow (male or female)

Am I too late?
Species: Vaporeon
Name: Honolulu
Trainer: Calypso Tide
Ability: Acid Armor
Notable Features: Besides the waterproof bracelet on her left front leg, nothing out of the ordinary
Personality: Kind, caring, willing to do anything to protect her friends
Past: She used to travel from town to town back when she was an Eevee, before she was caught by Calypso.
Friends: Kitty Noir's Pikachu, Loco (Haunt's Gengar),Ruli (Calypso's Greninja), and Tony (Taylor's Houndoom)
Romantic Interest(s): None at the moment, though she may change her mind for the right Pokemon

Aw man, I'm so used to rps about medieval wars and tournaments, time to just kick back! (Assuming I'm not too late hehe)

Species: Braixen
Name: Helia
Trainer: Emery "Marcel" O'Bithel of the Kalos region
Ability: Blaze
Notable Features: Nothing out of the ordinary, minus a purple bandanna wound around her ears like a pirate head scarf
Personality: Laid back, with the confidence to speak proudly and the skills to back herself up. Always happy to meet a few new pals.
Past: Initially a painter's assisstant in Kalos, she threw her refined lifestyle to the curb to join the Silvikitte pirate crew. Marcel gladly welcomed her aboard, and she fit right in with the rambunctious bunch.
Friends: Michionne, a Froslass from back home, and a few other choice crew mates who she'd grown fond of
Romantic Interest(s): None in particular, but she'd be willing to change her mind for the right fellow (male or female)

It's not too late, welcome!

Am I too late?
Species: Vaporeon
Name: Honolulu
Trainer: Calypso Tide
Ability: Acid Armor
Notable Features: Besides the waterproof bracelet on her left front leg, nothing out of the ordinary
Personality: Kind, caring, willing to do anything to protect her friends
Past: She used to travel from town to town back when she was an Eevee, before she was caught by Calypso.
Friends: Kitty Noir's Pikachu, Loco (Haunt's Gengar),Ruli (Calypso's Greninja), and Tony (Taylor's Houndoom)
Romantic Interest(s): None at the moment, though she may change her mind for the right Pokemon

You are in, fear not. Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator: