• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokedex Excel Spreadsheet

Hey guys! I've been looking for a way to organize myself filling up my dex. Does anyone know of a good Excel version of the Pokedex? Basically all i need data wise is the number and name. Nice things would be Evolutions and possibly locations. Those i can fill in. Basically i want to be able to keep track of my catching so i have a pattern to work through as i hot-swap between games.

If anyone knows of such a thing i'd greatly appreciate it.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I don't have a complete Pokédex spreadsheet with locations and the like, but I do have one with all the Pokémon listed. You can use it as a checklist for which you have and don't have, and you can easily add columns for each of your games so you can track where your critters are.

Here's the file: http://puu.sh/36FrR

If I make a request: If you do extend the spreadsheet with evolutions/locations and the like, It'd be really nice if you could post a copy of that here :)