• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms Writing Summer Camp!

I Love That I Can Be In this! I Can't Wait To Maybe Type 20,000 Words :D

2925 words as i write this. WOW. I used a calculator to find that out

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, sorry to bother you, but how do we know if we're activated? I want to try get mine activated, but I don't know If I am activated.

You know what, I am just doing a region rush series, I am doing a Kalos Rush, does the series need to be finished or can I continue on when the contest is finished?

i
You know what, I am just doing a region rush series, I am doing a Kalos Rush, does the series need to be finished or can I continue on when the contest is finished?
t doesn't need to be finished by the end. it just sees how many words you have so far.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys, just a quick update: Now tagging support exists, you can also enter this contest by tagging them with "summer camp 2015". Switching your existing works over to the new tag would also be great, but not mandatory :)

Thanks to all!

I highly doubt I can complete the entire goal between now and the 22nd, but better late than never. Does the story have to focus on summer by chance?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I've got ~1,600 words left to go. There isn't much else I can do with the chapter I'm on so I'll start a new one tomorrow to finish this camp off. I'd like to thank you @Teapot for hosting this summer camp. It really got the creativity flowing for me again! ^_^

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I've counted up my total and reached 20,394 words as of last Tuesday-ish which means I've reached the final goal!
I haven't written anything big and finished it as of late, but I'm beyond happy with the plot of my story, to actually not have writers block writing the story was a bonus as well, and I'm dedicated to finishing it as well~

i just started a series its called the winter games (Just like hunger games except pokemon style) the two main pokemon are a shiny charmander and a bulbasaur check it out at the corner!

by the way teapot is there anyway we could do pokemon battles or hangout (NOT CHAT) do any of you use pixelmon or minecraft?

Last edited by a moderator: