• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms Writing Summer Camp 2015: The Winners

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
After far too long collating word counts and getting distracted reading all the great stories, we're proud to (finally) announce the winners of the Summer Camp 2015! Many, many thanks to all of the people who entered. :)

So, without further ado, here are our winners:[prebreak][/prebreak]

Starting Out (1,000 words)
@AzureEdge, @Bulba the Curious, @CheyLuvDak, @Drider, @Dusk 'Til Dawn, @Dwayna DragonFire, @LunarMxgic, @masterball gamer, @Mitchymomo, @Mr.RMA, @Nike Hirichiko, @Psycho Monkey, @Ristopher, @Rovenz, @Serryhime, @SparkyLewis949, @Special Mew, @SquirtleLover, @Swampert "Beef Cake" Poke, @Takinas, @The Blue Blur, @Vaporeonn, @Zeloxe

Literary Apprentice (5,000 words)
@AzureEdge, @Drider, @Dwayna DragonFire, @Mr.RMA, @Psycho Monkey, @SparkyLewis949, @Special Mew, @Zeloxe

Next up, we would be listing the Half-Way Hero and Wordsmith winners, but the four people who got Half-Way Hero also finished the challenge.

So, without further ado, allow me to introduce the 2015 Word Masters:
@AzureEdge, @Drider, @Mr.RMA, and @Psycho Monkey!

Very well done to all four of you - and as promised, as well as the ultra-rare Word Master trophy, you four have also unlocked the ability to choose a custom title!

Many thanks to all of you who participated - even those who didn't get to the 1,000 word mark. We hope you enjoyed the challenge, and we hope you'll join us for the next one!

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
@Dusk 'Til Dawn Oops! Looks like we missed you - I've added you to the winners list now, so you should see your trophy within the next hour or so :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ahh congratz to everyone! Kinda upset with myself I never ended up doing this despite saying I would (like the other x number of writing challenges we've had here)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
"The Goals and Prizes"
"Starting Out: Write and submit 1,000 words to the Summer Camp."
My written work:1,015 words
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! I DON'T WIN ANYTHING?!?
Perhaps try asking nicely to see if we missed you? As it happens, I've verified your entry and assigned your trophy now. It'll be with you soon.