• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokecharms Winter Tournament Wrap Up

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
HTML:
[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Linkachu166/WinterTournamentTrophy.jpg[/img]
At long last (and it was a long time coming), the Pokecharms Winter Tournament: Baby Cup Battle is over. The battles have been fought, the winners have been decided, and people are happily choosing their spoils of victory: a rare item and Pokemon for winners 1 through 4, and a consolation prize for everyone else.

You can see the comment jump for a look at the final bracket, but the final standings are as follows:
Champion: Sem
2nd Place: Silver Magpie
3rd Place: King of Lucario
4th Place: Aero

Thanks again to everyone who participated. For those who've still yet to pick up a consolation prize and would like to, check out the list of available choices HERE and drop me a PM for a time to meet you for the trade.

A new tournament is already in the works for the coming months, so look forward to it! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Final Tournament Bracket:

| Midnight Shadows
[size=11pt]| King of Lucario[/size]
| King of Lucario------/
+------------------+
[size=12pt]| Sem |[/size]​
+------------------+
| Deft Funk/\
[size=11pt]| Sem[/size]--------------/\
| Sem -----------------/|
|-----------|
[size=14pt]| Sem |[/size]
|-----------|
| D
[size=11pt]| Silver Magpie[/size]----\
| Silver Magpie--------/\
+------------------+
[size=12pt]| Silver Magpie |[/size]
+------------------+
| Ice_Trey
[size=11pt]|Aero[/size]
| Aero------------------/

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Congrats to everyone who took part, and congrats to reigning Champ, Sem. It's fully deserved!

It was certainly fun to take part in, so a big thanks to Linkachu and Ruko for organizing it, and any others involved ^^
I'm looking forward to future tourneys!