• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokecharms.com has a new Overlord today

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I'd like to officially announce that Katie, aka Linkachu, has taken the reigns of Pokecharms and will be administrating the day-to-day decision making of the site from now on.

I've 'stepped down', as it were, to focus on other projects. But don't think that doesn't mean I wont be part of the site any more. I will continue to be working on the site in-so-far as all the technical and design stuff goes - so when the site relaunches in a few weeks, it will be under my hand.

However, when the relaunch comes around, my need to be involved in the actual running of the website - which will unquestioningly fall towards the running of the forums primarily - will be alleviated, allowing me the time to work on other upcoming stuff, such as the very recently launched Charmed Designs.

So, what exactly does Katie's new role entail, then? Well, basically, she will be in charge of the daily running of the site - including organising staff and members, things like the upcoming relaunch of the Staff Showcase, and competitions and events such as the 'Charms Organised WiFi play.

Allow me be the first to congratulate her on this position. :)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Congratulations to Katie, and best of luck with Charmed Designs and everything else in life. :p

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations Katie! I assume we'll be seeing a few pizza joints popping up around here from now on? :p

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
All hail Lelouch! Linkachu! *Bows before his new Master*

Congratulations on such a magnificent honor Katie! I present to you an X Large meat lovers pizza. Devour it all or share with us commoners, it is up to you milady!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Don't you think this means that I'll start showing you respect, Katie >:0

But congratz :3

Goodness me Katie-B!
Or L. If your last name starts with L.
Or maybe Q if you're into that sort of thing :U

Congratulations my dearrrrrrrrrrr happy day

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
So much pizza... XD

And thanks a lot you guys, and an especially huge thank you to Alex. It's a great honor, and I'll do my best to fulfill the position ^__^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
congrats to Katiechu~ *gives her a Linkachu doll and about 50 boxes of pizzas* I bet you're gonna be sick of pizza by the time you're done eating all of mine and everyone else's. XD
Though it may be filled with work and stuffs but I know you're gonna do well. ^^

*Grabbes the nearest box of fireworks that are(Randomly lying near by sets them of to say 'congrats'and ultimatly failes by blowing up Canada* Oh heck withit YAY LINKACHU! ;D

Congraulations!
It's very well deserved!
And maybe, if you plant those Pizzas, they will become Pizza trees, and you will have an unlimited supply of Pizzas!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Already said this in chat, but figure I may as well say it properly here :D

Congratulations Katie! A very much deserved promotion and I'm sure you'll be awesome as Overlord

Ohhh.. So this is what happens when I don't have t'internet for a while...

Congrats, Linkatie! (lulz name mix up) well umm, normally, I'd be the one to give you a pizza, HOWEVER.

What's a pizza without garlic bread?

*Lobs garlic bread at Pokecharms' new Overlord*

I'll, just be over...there.

Congratz! Do a good job, Linkachu, things will be expected of a sword weilding Riachu! The Scribe of Charms:

The Overlord: Docter Oak

*Picks up a pencil* "Oh no! This won't do!"

The Overlord: Docter Oak Linkachu

"Much better."

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Even more thank yous XD

Wasn't sure where to say this, but here's probably as good as any.

I rarely, if ever, check my non-work-related email - so please save your time and don't email my hotmail address. If you're trying to contact me for whatever reason, drop me a private message on these forums. I'm usually fairly quick to respond to them if I'm actually free to do so. :)

Don't kill me or anything for saying this, but when I first read the news, an image of Katie dressed up as Wallace and Alex dressed up as Steven randomly popped up in my head.

Teh RX shall remain a faithful follower to Pokecharms and its causes, m'lady. And I wish Alex the best of fortune on his endeavors. Long live the most and mostest almighty ones!

Congratulations, Linkachu! I'm sure you'll do well.

Aw, it's quite sad that you have to go, Alex, but I'm sure your ventures will be successful.

Last edited by a moderator: