• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokecharms Clan (Destiny)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
screenshot_01dsg.png

So, I'm not sure how many people on 'Charms play Destiny, but I figured that if it turns out a few of us do we might as well form a 'Charms Clan :D It doesn't matter if you're on Playstation or Xbox, we can still be in the same clan even if we wouldn't be able to physically play the game together. We can still wear our name proudly!

To join you just have to log into your Bungie Account online, find the Pokecharms Clan and request to join. If we do get some interest I'll be looking for a member of the Playstation clan to be the admin for it, as I myself am on Xbox.

So if you'd like to represent 'Charms in space, just follow the clan link to join :)

The Clan

Once you've clicked 'Request Join' you'll then see this:

screenshot_03.png

Just click on the Clan you'd like to join and I'll approve you as soon as I get the request.

Clan Members

Xbox Clan
@Magpie
@KoL

Playstation Clan
@Shocari
@Kraisia

Last edited:

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Requested to join Xbox clan.

I will make juicy Cabal skulls explode like water balloons.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Updated the first post with a nice, fancy screenshot to help people set their clan*

@Shocari ♥ I approved you! It's not listing you as being a member of the Playstation Clan on my screen, but I know the site can take a while to update itself... just let me know if it doesn't seem to have accepted you on your end. You might have to confirm or something :)

@KoL I'm not seeing your request at all, so you might have to resend it. Or I'll try inviting you if I can find you :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I updated the first post with the members of the Clan so far. Just a couple more members and our Clan will display publicly :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The Playstation clan has enough members to be active now, so it should display our Clan Tag publicly next to your name :D

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I have acquired The Dark Below expansion.

Time to burst open some more skulls.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Just giving this topic a bump with Taken King now out to see if anyone still plays and is willing/able to do Nightfall Strikes and Raids for the new expansion. Myself and Ferne are still playing, so if anyone here is also still playing and in need of team-mates for the end-game content (or any content, really) then drop a reply.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Calling all Destiny Players, it's time to rally the troops! :D

Taken King is super fun. I mean super fun, and being able to play in a team and do some end game content for shiny, shiny gear would only make it better. So like KoL said, drop a message if you're interested. KoL and I are on Xbox Ones, but even if you're a PS4 player the thread might help you find other players :)