• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokecharms Christmas Fishing Tournament

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I really should have done this last week, but....well, here it is.

Last Christmas, we held a Baby Cup Tournament here on 'Charms and it was pretty successful. Now, we've decided to try and hold events like these at least once every year. This year, we're holding a Sinnoh Fishing Battle Tournament, where the competitors must catch a team of Pokemon from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and then train them for battle in a standard knockout tournament. If you are interested in taking part, then check out the topic linked below:

http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=6801.new#new

If you wish to take part, please say so in the topic I've linked, since that is the main tournament topic for this. Note that you can only sign up if you have AT LEAST 50 POSTS. I may be willing to permit some people to take part without having reached the post limit depending on circumstances - again, please check the main tournament topic for more information regarding this.

Also, make sure you read all the tournament rules in the topic provided for the tournament before signing up. Thank you. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm debating whether or not to enter this myself, but I really like how it's caught teams only and no trading allowed. The Pokemon we actually catch ourselves need more love. :)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Staff are free to take part in this if they wish to - the only people really barred from entering besides the blanket-barring of everyone who has less than 50 posts are myself and Ruko as of right now, since we've planned and are currently running the whole thing.