• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokecharms Christmas Fishing Tournament - Time's Up!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
This post means it's officially time, for all those taking part in the Fishing Tournament, to stop catching Pokemon for your team. Nothing can be caught and used in the tournament as of right now, but you do still have time to train your team if you need more time for that. This also means that you cannot sign up to take part as of this point, for obvious reasons.

Don't forget to PM me your teams to confirm that you're taking part. Keep in mind that you CAN still take part if your team if you weren't able to catch a full, 6-man team, it just means you'll have to take part with what you've got if you feel like doing so.

Any questions, either PM me or post in the main tournament topic here:

http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=6801.75

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
*Bump*

A small reminder for everyone planning to take part: You MUST PM me your team by the 26th December or you will NOT be taking part at all. The 26th is the official deadline for people to apply now, with extra time for training/moves being provided for anyone who should need it, if anyone at all.

Thanks.