• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

PokéBeach Go Through Pokémon Black & White Coding And Find Place Holder For New Kyurem Forme

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
646Kyurem.png

A few people from the Pokémon site PokéBeach have gone through the coding of Pokémon Black & White in search of proof that Kyurem has another forme not yet known about. And after much searching, the team have found it.

Read More

Re: PokéBeach Go Through Pokémon Black & White Coding And Fi

Why do I have the feeling it will turn into an ice-tank thing?

Oh, wait, yes, it just has to be the Viking dragon-inspired Ragnarok design it seems to have. :p

On a more serious note, I'm not surprised. Nintendo has grow to like to give their players alternate forms. I bet Melotta will be announced around that time too.

While I don't mind the fact that Kyurem will be getting a new forme, which I think will add to the story anyway, I'm kinda disapointed, in a way. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure that the story they'll have to explain the second forme will be great, but I'm disappointed because lately it seems like Nintendo is becoming too predictable with their mascots. Just an opinion, I'm still excited for the game though, whenever Nintendo decides to announce it.

If I had to take a shot in the dark, I'd say that they'll probably announce it during March.

A little late posting, but here we go. I agree with Doubled that it's a bit worrisome to see Game Freak get THIS predictable. But at the same time, Kyurem needs a second forme because it's a sad, sad Pokemon in more ways than one right now.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member

Doubled said:
I'm disappointed because lately it seems like Nintendo is becoming too predictable with their mascots.

BECOMING predictable? You make it sound like Rayquaza and Giratina weren't predictable at all. They were both the third Pokemon in their respective trios, so no duh Kyurem would be the mascot for the third game this time around.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

King of Lucario said:
Doubled said:
I'm disappointed because lately it seems like Nintendo is becoming too predictable with their mascots.

BECOMING predictable? You make it sound like Rayquaza and Giratina weren't predictable at all. They were both the third Pokemon in their respective trios, so no duh Kyurem would be the mascot for the third game this time around.

I took what Double said more as "this pattern is becoming a bit much", which it is. Whatever happened to random third games like Yellow and Crystal? But assuming this next game continues the origin stories of Unova and finally explains what Kyurem is, it's worth having it as the third game mascot.

I hope that next generation we'll receive uber legendaries who aren't part Dragon-type. Dragons are the definition of legendary and all, but it's getting bland. :p