• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Poke-Humans High School Roleplay!

This roleplay is about a high school where Teenaged(12-18 ) Pokehumans go to High School. A Pokehuman is A Human with the Features like ears,wings, and/or tail(s) but are human. They often dress like the Pokemon they have the features of. An example is this Zoroark: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Zoroark-155200314
They May have different names like say I was a Espeon Pokehuman, My Name Could Be Violet or something like that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
  • Follow The Roleplay Rules:http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-role-play-rules.9451/
  • NO CURSING (This is a pet peeve of mine, sorry)
  • No Romance unless you ask me first. I do not mind romance, but I just don't want 100 messages of the couple going back and forth so other people can't message.
  • No Chat Speak: "U" and "Luv" are not words people. So don't use it. Or you will be reported.
  • No Mary Sues/Gary Stues/Marty Stues: Nobody likes a over powerful character or someone with zero flaws. So if you think your OC is one of these, Take A Quiz/Test or Message Me Or message a friend you know on her.
  • No using Fakemon?Mega Evolutions as your Pokehuman
  • You may have up to 3 Pokehumans. No More. But you have to make complete bio's for each one.
  • Thank You!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Sheet:
Full Name:
Birthday:
Pokemon Species Of?: (The Pokehuman they are like Arcanine or something like that)
Appearance: (Often Modeled after the Pokemon)
Personality:
Power(s):
Favorite Subject?:

My OC's

Full Name: Liza Sky Mousely
Pokemon Species Of?: Plusle
Appearance: Plusle's Ears and Tail, Short Red Hair, Yellow Shirt with a Red Plus Sign on It, Jean Shorts, Red Tennis Shoes, Red and White Striped Knee Socks
Personality: Outgoing, Socialable, Friendly, Optimistic
Power(s):Lightning Control
Favorite Subject?:ELA

Full Name:Tate Minnie Mousely (Liza and Tate are twins)
Date of Birth:06/18/2002
Pokemon Species Of?: Minun
Appearance: Minun's Ear and Tail, Short Blue Hair, Yellow Shirt with a Minus Sign on it, Jean Shorts, Blue Tennis Shoes, Blue and White Striped Knee Socks
Personality:Laid Back, Rather Shy, Quiet, A bit of a Pessimist
Power(s):Lightning Control
Favorite Subject?:ELA

Hope you Like!

Full Name: Athena Robin Shao
Birthday: 04/22/99
Pokemon Species Of?: Luxray
Appearance: Luxray ears and tail. Medium length black hair styled like a Luxray's mane. Light blue shirt with black sleeves and a lightning bolt on it. Jean shorts, light blue socks, and black shoes with yellow lightning bolts on them.
Personality: Shy, quiet, smart, funny.
Power(s): Lightning Control
Favorite Subject?: Art
How's that?

Can I add another one?
If so...
Character Sheet:
Full Name: Ana Elizabeth Tate
Birthday: 06/31/98
Pokemon Species Of?: Zoroark
Appearance: Zoroark ears and tail, violet eyes, red hair with black streaks in it, gray-brown shirt with red sleeves, jeans, red shoes, crescent moon necklace.
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, fun-loving, loyal to those she trusts.
Power(s): Illusion creation.
Favorite subject: Music

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Sheet:
Full Name: Wally Bow Fett
Birthday: 12/07/2000
Pokemon Species Of?: Wobbofett (Dunno if this is a good one, using it just because its power would be useful at school)
Appearance: Has the Wobbofett tail, which appears to be sentient, as well as blue hair, always wears a blue hoodie to mimic the appearance of a Wobbofett
Personality: Can be a bit clumsy at times, but is a good person who does his best.
Power(s): Can counter/mirror coat when people attack him, can still feel pain but whoever delivers it feels it too. However this does not effect the tail, and being attacked in that tail (Stomping on) is extremely painful (Think being shot painful, so imagine being SHOT in the tail) The tail can also give random advice from time to time.
Favorite Subject?: Doesn't have one

Can I join? I can change my power if it is too OP

Can I join Please?
Character Sheet:
Full Name:Buff Knackles
Birthday: Buff Day
Pokemon Species Of?: Magikarp (The Pokehuman they are like Arcanine or something like that)
Appearance: giant buff knuckles, black finger less gloves and all black clothes. (Often Modeled after the Pokemon)
Personality: Flanboyant ace
Power(s): to cool school
Favorite Subject?: math