• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Platinum Subsite Released

Just a notice that the Platinum subsite was released on Pokémon.com. It updates with news we've already heard of, but if you were in the dark before, now is the time to start reading.

It does confirm that the Rotom Forms can be obtained outside of Japan through the silhouettes of the five forms.

Also, it gives the name of the three Wi-Fi games. They are: 'Swalot Plop,' 'Mime Jr. Top,' and 'Wobbuffet Pop.' Do well enough in them and you'll earn upgrades to your 'Tap Toy.'

All the other stuff has been confirmed about the Wi-Fi was confirmed through screen shots.

Watch the site for some more updates and be sure to visit the Platinum subsite to learn more about Platinum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's actually pretty nice. I really like some of the sub-sites NOA/Pokemon USA has come up with lately. They might not contain hordes of indepth spoilers (which is probably a good thing before actually playing 'em yourself), but they definitely have enough for people to get a feel for the games.

You just gotta hope that your computer can handle the flashiness, but really... I'd hope that by today's standards everyone's could XP

... I love the Fun Zone XD