• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pieces Of The Heart: Bios, Rules, and OOC

Rules-
Ask
Fill out the form
Steady romance, but not love at fist sight
DO NOT ooc on the actual thread, any questions come here
No killing

Hate the character not the RPer
HAVE FUN!

Heart Pieces Available:

Love- @EclipseTheShinyUmbreon
Hate- @lord of hatred
Sadness- @_Umbreon_
Kindness- @EspeonTheBest
Purity- @Blackened Flare (me)
Ambition-

Form-

Name:
Pokemon:
Heart Piece:
Personalty:
Backstory:
Song that represents their backstory: (optional)

Mine is

Name: Summer

Pokemon: Flareon

Heart Piece: Purity

Personalty: Easygoing, but also quick witted.

Backstory: Summer lived alone in an abandoned forest, she saw how trainers and pokemon work, and dislikes it. She has dealt with a lot of pain and will protect her forest.

Song that represents her backstory is: I Stand Alone From The Quest for Camelot.

Dislikes: Sweets, Dark, Trainers, and Rude Pokemon

On a side note, your character's personality doesn't have to tie into their heart piece.

Last edited:
Ok, three things.

1) What is this about exactly? What are out Pokemon going to be battling or fighting against/ what's the plot?

2) Is any type of Pokemon ok? (With the exception of legendaries of course)

3) throughout all this, may I reserve a spot for kindness? Just in case? ^.^'

1) It's about the pieces coming together to bring back the balance(still typing the thread)

2) Yes whatever pokemon you want subtract legionaries

3) Of course

No! No I would prefer it as being Pokemon. When I read your bio, I assumed we were humans.

Name: Solstice

Pokemon: Espeon

Heart Piece: Kindess

Personalty: She's very sweet and caring about other Pokemon. However, this is very bad at times because Solstice will make sure everyone else is ok before she takes care of herself. Even if everyone is full, Solstice will still give them her food despite the fact that's she's starving.

Backstory: Solstice was a wanderer. Being a spirit of Kindess, she always cared for the wellbeing of others and forgot mostly about herself. That landed her as a traveling nurse. Solstice used to live with her family of 9 Eevees, but being the oldest she left. Ever since she's gone from place to place sharing her gifts.

Song that represents their backstory: (Remixed by GlitchxCity! Check out her Pokemon remixes!)

Dislikes: grudges, selfishness, disturbances and untrustworthy figures

I'll get to the song in a moment,

@_Umbreon_ want to join too?

Last edited:
No! No I would prefer it as being Pokemon. When I read your bio, I assumed we were humans.

Name: Solstice

Pokemon: Espeon

Heart Piece: Kindess

Personalty: She's very sweet and caring about other Pokemon. However, this is very bad at times because Solstice will make sure everyone else is ok before she takes care of herself. Even if everyone is full, Solstice will still give them her food despite the fact that's she's starving.

Backstory: Solstice was a wanderer. Being a spirit of Kindess, she always cared for the wellbeing of others and forgot mostly about herself. That landed her as a traveling nurse. Solstice used to live with her family of 9 Eevees, but being the oldest she left. Ever since she's gone from place to place sharing her gifts.

Song that represents their backstory: (Remixed by GlitchxCity! Check out her Pokemon remixes!)

Dislikes: grudges, selfishness, disturbances and untrustworthy figures

I'll get to the song in a moment,

@_Umbreon_ want to join too?

Hells yes I'll write my Oc later!

Can I be the love heart piece? If so here's mine:

Name: Blue
Pokemon: Shiny Umbreon
Heart Piece: Love
Personalty: Quiet, Kind, Helpful, Protective, Wary, Loveable, Playful
Backstory: Blue was always loved until one day, her parents and siblings abandoned her because they started to have trouble cause Blue was a shiny
Song that represents their backstory:
Dislikes: Being alone, Meaness

Hope you don't mind me joining

Name : ladon / hydra / psycho
Pokemon : hydreigon (one name for each head)
Heart piece : hate
Personality :
Hydra - wise, trust worthy
Ladon - logical, careless
Psycho - mad, short tempered
Backstory : though he didn't do anything bad, his siblings would always pick on him, at one point he decided to run away.
Raised by other dragons until he was abandoned because of his conflicting personality.
He soon began to hate those who left him in the shadows of the past
Song that represents his personality :
Likes : trust worthy pokemon, hating pokemon who deserves it, being treated nicely
Dislikes : liars, being hated,being ignored

Dusk
Pokemon: Umbreon
HeartPiece: Sadness
Personality: Timid, easy to flee. Lonely. Craves attention.

Back story. After being abused as a child Dusk Fled into the forests. Alone and afraid, and most of all shunned from society he survives in the forest until finnally having enough stupidity to venture out of the tropical wasteland. (Will flesh out later.)

Song:

Mind if I join?
Name: Squall
Pokemon: Houndoom
Heart Piece: Ambition
Personalty: Solitary, a joker, and a bit confused, he's not one who knows really who he is. Rather blunt and can be conceived as crude, he believes in his own self gain but rarely at the expense of others... too much. A strange, twisted moral code- he won't see anyone die at his claws, but he's not exactly keen to give up his own life for their's and if he's given a chance, why not take it? Gets stubborn and irritated if he doesn't know what to do or what lies before him.
Backstory: His pack, when he was in it, was not the most likable place and he was, in afterthought, disgusted with the legacy they carried with seeming pride, although he can't turn his mind away from the beliefs he grew up with. A lone wolf from the start, Squall (named after the winds that howled through the mountains) left his pack as soon as he was old enough for reasons he didn't exactly understand- he just knew he felt unsettled there and that the world had so much more to offer. Choosing a home a ways from his old, Squall settled for a year or so into solitary life, avoiding trainers whenever possible and doing whatever was needed to get other pokemon off 'his land.' Now, however, the unease has stirred within him again, and, following his itching paws, he wanders.
Song that represents their backstory: https :// www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sf7J8wXXa8
Likes: Dawn and dusk, knowing what needs to be done, feeling secure in knowledge, mind, and place, being in control.
Dislikes: Not having a specific path or plan in mind, unwarranted generosity.