Peroriimu And Furefuran English Names Revealed

• Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer Moderator

Yesterday we brought you the news of two new Fairy type Pokémon being revealed thanks to a new Japanese advert for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. Today the two Pokémon have been officially revealed worldwide, so we now know a lot more about them!​
    Slurpuff.
    In English the evolved form of Swirlix will be known as Slurpuff and is known as the Meringue Pokémon. It keeps the Sweet Veil ability from Swirlix and the Pokémon is best known for having an impressive sense of smell.
    Aromatiss.

In English the evolved form of Spritzee will be known as Aromatisse and is known as the Fragrance Pokémon. It keeps the Healer ability from Spritzee and the Pokémon is best known for being able to off variety of different smells.
    MandyLandy62 likes this.
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Toastie
    I think it's safe to say these 2 are on the quirkier side of the Gen VI dex's spectrum. Not too bad, but not really my cup of tea.
  2. PreuBen
    I'm afraid that if I get a Slurpuff, I'll just eat it!
  3. ShinyZekrom009
    Dragons, tremble before the mighty cake Pokemon. It'll make you choke on its sweetness. :nom:
    baratron likes this.
  4. datpokeman
    slurpuff looks cool and something that i would love to eat but i really dont like aromatisses desing :) :( ?
  5. ϟEmperorEctoshockϟ
    I saw Slurpuff being known as the "Merengue" Pokemon, and I was like... "Oh, now I know Ludicolo wasn't enough to make fun of us hispanics." Lol
  6. StellarWind Elsydeon
    Apparently Meringue IS called Merengue in Spanish, so.