• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
So... I really want to participate in this but I might be a little bit late? I'll get to work on a character! But it's okay if you've reached the top of role players

So... I really want to participate in this but I might be a little bit late? I'll get to work on a character! But it's okay if you've reached the top of role players
No worries, I'm limiting the amount of characters at 10, so you're still very free to join. I was just going to start it off. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, here's the thread!

I hope you don't mind that I dug into the lore of the kingdom a little there, and repeated things posted in the intro here and there, but I really had fun with it! Let's get this show on the road, shall we? :D

Ah, by the way, the 10 character limit is temporary. Once we settle into the dynamic, and the world expands, I'll start accepting more again. Also, here are some references for the meadow Suimera is established in.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.

Quick question Pen, would I be allowed to introduce my own NPC's for the sake of my character's story? Not major ones but as Wilhelm is a guard I'm planning on him having a partner as a way of moving things along and extending scenes. Is that alright?

Quick question Pen, would I be allowed to introduce my own NPC's for the sake of my character's story? Not major ones but as Wilhelm is a guard I'm planning on him having a partner as a way of moving things along and extending scenes. Is that alright?
Definitely. :)
I did say in the beginning that I'm giving roleplayers creative freedom to build their world.

Yes Jake Acker you're allowed, encouraged even to flesh out the world with NPC's. You can kinda see them as your character's support cast, but don't go overboard with them. So not too many, and try not to have them take up roles that could just as easily be filled by Player Characters. You can expect me to toss in some maids and servants and guards around the palace as well, if only to make the place feel more alive and dynamic.

We just have to be careful not to get stuck in interacting with our own NPC's only. Player interaction should be prioritized.

@Nygenn hehe, not exavtly, why the question? :D i'll have my character sheet ready in an hour or so, by the way.
Why the question? Don't you see the resemblance?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to flaming your chara... I mean, reading and approving your character concept. ;)
I'm in the process of writing my first story entry as we speak.

Would you guys mind if I actually changed Diana's species from Arbok to Ekans? I like the rattler idea that Ny suggested, and I just realized she is becoming more Ekans than Arbok.

Plus, I was thinking it'd be kind of pretty and symbolic if she were an Ekans, but her dress was in the design of an Arbok. Almost like she "evolves" when she wears the dress.

Would you guys mind if I actually changed Diana's species from Arbok to Ekans? I like the rattler idea that Ny suggested, and I just realized she is becoming more Ekans than Arbok.

Plus, I was thinking it'd be kind of pretty and symbolic if she were an Ekans, but her dress was in the design of an Arbok. Almost like she "evolves" when she wears the dress.
No problem, go ahead. You can always make adjustments to your character if it is to improve or expand on your concept. Making Diana an Ekans leaves her room to grow and evolve, and I think it's kinda cool she would dress herself up as an Arbok, perhaps to come across as more mature?

The only time changes get a bit trickier is if they're implemented after the character has been introduced already and people could/would have responded to the changed features. Not impossible mind you, but it would have to be discussed a bit and made sure that everyone involved is made aware.

Oh, I just got the bulletproof thing, haha. I sdidn't even know the character until now :D, but they are actually very similar!

Name:
Trini Shaw
Nickname(s): 'The lil' demon' 'Trick fairy'
Age: 12 (Is it allowed? I didn't read anything about age limits in the rules, but no one has used younger characters so far. I can change that if you want)
Species: Mawile

Personality:

Trini is a dangerously carefree soul. She's reckless, childish and selfish--and to others misfortune, rea clever. This young girl should never be trusted, to trick people is in her nature, part of her instinc and needs; without this, her life seems empty in her eyes. She's moving the most of the time, either it is walking down the street with fake innocence glowing on her face, or getting in trouble somewhere she can't be found.

Her favourite thing in life are shiny stuff, which she collects on a big red bag, hidden somewhere in the tent she has as home. It doesn't matter if it's silver, gold or pearls: if it starts to gleam in front of her eyes it has to be hers.

But of course, this life style would always get her in trouble, it isn't rare at all to be caught in fraganti during her crimes. In this cases, she can get the most savage side of her, the monster she holds inside. It happens all of a sudden: the cute and innocent girl people were tricked by it's gone, there's just a huge black monster with it's open jaws glancing at them, ready to end their lifes with just a bite. The fear and astonishment gives Trini the perfect chance to get away with her purpose.

Her mother, a caring Jynx, has tried to teach her small daughter better ways, but she has found no way to fight the nature her father inherited to her. It is beyond her power and knowledge, an instinct she can't even understand, forget about destroying. They can't just stay in one city, they have to be constantly moving and creating new homes, later to be distroyed. Due to this lifestyle, Trini did never learn what belonging somewhere felt like, neither did she learn to feel attachment to something. Home to her is a thousand of places to be burnt and another thousand to be discovered.

To live, is to be constantly searching for an adventure.

History:

Trini has never had a place to call home or a city to refer as hers. Her mother town was a small village far away from Suimera, in which she lived in her first and last house to be replaced by a tent. This was also the last place in which she would see her father, her caring mother would make sure Trini would never meet that bad influence again. She didn't want her daughter to grow up as a cheating street rat like him--sad thing she had no control over her daughter's nature.

The young Mawile didn't discover cheating until she turned four, back then it was a completely innocent act, something she had no control over. She was at a carnival, hypnotized by the colors and shows surrounding her, everything was perfectly designed to draw a kid's attention and she wasn't an exception. Her dark mother's hand was holding her pale one tightly, making sure to keep her close in the middle of that largue crowd. It all happened when the female Jynx she had as mother got her eyes on that red pendant. She let go of her daughter's hand subconciously, untying her completely of her body. Trini stood besides her for a couple of minutes, respecting her mother's words 'Don't get away from me',but the sweet scent of sugar clouded all self-consciousness.

She started walking towards it like she hadn't eat for weeks, her childish mind was aching for something sweet. The fluffy pink cotton candy could already be spotted from her position and she was already starting to lick her lips.

Once she had reached it, she found herself in the front of a long line of clients. People started complaining, but Trini didn't even pay attention to them, she was there for her candy, not for them.

"Uh... Miss..." the low voice of a male Clefairy spoke to her above her head, his fuzzy pink mustache matching the cotton candy he held on his hand "I'm afraid you have to wait in the line... Where's your mother?"

"I want a candy,"
she softly said while looking at the pink mustache man, her dazzling red eyes focused on his without distracting for a second.

"Okay, but I'm afraid you and your mother will have to get in the-"

"Please, I want a candy!"
she insisted, standing still without moving any single time.

The clefairy stood silently in front of her, he didn't move, he didn't speak, he just looked at her in confusion without knowing what to do. The Tauros in the front of the line was getting angry, his son was still waiting for the cotton candy he had just bought for her and the parent's face was starting to become red. Even though, he didn't react, he didn't give it to her, he just stood quiet like a statue in front of the Mawile. A cold ran through his back when she started to cry.

It happened all of asudden, she closed her eyes as tears started rolling down her face, low shrieks comming from her mouth as she lowered her face "I really want a cotton candy!". Her crying became louder this time, frustrating the miltank and desesperating the Clefairy. He felt the need to make her stop, it clouded his common sense, it filled his mind. He didn't even knew why, but he gave her the cotton candy.

Trini stopped crying as soon as she got the candy in her hands, she felt pleased and happy, she had gotten what she wanted without any effort. With a huge smile on her face, she prepaired herself to give the candy a first bite. She opened her mouth in front of it, ready to close it with a tasty cloud of sugar between her lips, but when she did so, all she felt was the tasteless cold in the air.

"That was my cotton candy!" yelled angrily the small Tauros as he held the fluffy cloud of pink.

"Give me the cotton candy!" answered an angry triny as she turned to face the Tauros child, her hair starting to scape from her cap as she did so.

"No! It's mine!"

"GIVE IT BACK!!" it came out of her mouth as a loud, sharp cry. She started kicking the floor under her feet as her face grew red as a tomatoe. She had became a small ball of anger ready to jump onto the Tauros. The cap suddenly fell from her head and a black monster emerged from her back, it looked furry and lethal, about twice the size of the girl. It growled and it threathened with devouring the poor Tauros child, who due the confusion had fallen to the ground in panic.

"DAD! DAD!" he shouted with tears on his face, the Mawile's jaws approaching him without any possibility of escaping. Once they had reached him, they closed on his body.

The mothers around them covered their children's eyes, the older Tauros let go of a loud cry as tears rolled down his face. Trini's anger drove her body completely, transforming her in nothing but a monster. She felt strangely happy to have something between her jaws, even though, there was something she was missing. Maybe it was the sound of bones breaking, or the taste of blod in her hair's mouth; whatever it was, something wasn't right with her pray.

She turned around to check the situation, to discover a completely healthy Tauros between her black mouth. He was hanging from his horns, crying without any clear reason: maybe it was pain, or panic, or both.

A rash of anger ran through the older Tauros bdy as he decided to do something about the situation. He kicked the ground beside him like a real bull before charging against Trini, stirring up dirt from the ground as he did so. The powerful horns of the Tauros were too much for the small Mawile to resist. She fell to the ground along with the Tauros child and her now unconscioud hair.

When her mother found her, she was seriously injured and about to receive a possible lethal attack from the Tauros.

They were forced to leave the town after that.

Trini learned to control her power with time, becoming something even helpful for her, even though, incidents like the first one kept on happening pretty commonly, forcing them to leave from town to town constantly. The young Mawile had found a fun hobbie in stealing stuff from others, specially shiny ones like earrings or pendants. Her most savage side became a last resource tool for when her cheating abilities didn't work anymore and there was no escape without violence, once she used it, rumours about the monster leaving in the back of her head started to spread, after this, they would always be forced to move to another place.

Appearance:

Trini's appearence resembles a doll: round face, soft factions and a couple of innocent ruby eyes glancing the world like caught in a fantasy, making it easier for her to trick people with her looks. The shape of her body makes her look helpless and in need of protection, with a height of 1,45 meters and weighing about 38 kilograms.

Her hair is usually tied in a long ponytail that covers her whole back, she has never dared to cut it--not knowing the properties it has. Two long fringes hang from the sides of her forehead, framing her innocent doll face.

Clothing:

Due her mother humble job, Trini doesn't have access to lots of clothing. Her cloths are pretty simple, usually being hoodies that are able to cover her long hair in a cap, like her yellow bat sleeve coat that covers from her shoulders to her toes. During hotter days, she can be seen wearing a dress and a yellow hood to cover her hair. Her fringes are usually outside of her hat.

It's a lot longer than the one in the picture, but just to have an idea
30617d8b3f50dbbe5b72819e940eb3d7.jpg

Special Abilities:

Trini's tricking abilities come from certain natural ability her father inherited her along with her species, thanks to this one, Trini is able to put certain charm in her voice that will make people more susceptible to what she says. In case this fails, she can always pretend to cry, imitating Mawile's technique 'False Cry'.

Along with this, she can also control her hair like another extremity of her body. Her fringes usually serve her as another pair of hands, while the long ponytail she hides in her caps is more like a mouth that she can use in extreme necesities to bite her enemies.

Okay, I hope that was okay. If there's something I should change/add please let me know!

Last edited:
Blue moon, I like your concept. Yes it is allowed to play a child if you want to. Pen and I had some discussions about this early on but I managed to convince her that not all children have to be annoying by default. ;) (looks around the younger writers gathered here)

Mawile had recently become one of my favorite Pokémon after discovering her, so seeing someone play one brings me joy, provided you do her justice of course.

Trini seems quite the cute character and you can make her even smaller if you wish, since her Pokémon is rather small normally and she's only a child. Something to consider perhaps.

Then I am curious about one thing. Does Trini only leave it at scares or has she ever injured people, or even killed someone?

Lastly, I'm going to venture a guess and say that English is not your native language is it? That's not a problem of course, I actually found myself really liking your way of story telling, but your word choice is a little messy. I hope that being surrounded by so many awesome writers here will help you improve on that.

Here's an image by ItsRamos which I imagine to be very close to Trini.

Last edited:
Name: Allen Puck
Nickname(S): The Magician
Species: Drifblim
Personality: If you look past the ghost-type stereo types, you will find that Allen is rather caring. He loves helping people, including fellow ghosts, darks and poisons.

However, true to steotypes, he has to be as mysterious as his job calls for. He's a great liar, even if he doesn't love to admit it. He understands why people are afraid of him.

Allen doesn't like to get in on any action, but works very hard to get what he wants. If there's some way to get in, he'll find it.

History: Allen grew up in an area where everyone was spread apart, without much interaction. His parents, a Drifblim and Chandelure, owned a small shop filled to the brim with odd stuff. One day, a small crowd gathered outside the shop with signs of protest and wrecked the place. Eventually, they burnt it down, full of rage at the ghosts, even though they did nothing wrong. Allen's mother managed to escape, but not the father.

Allen learned that hate was not the way to deal with things, so he didn't. He grew to understood that this world is a bad place, but he can make it better. Using a small magic kit he got from the shop, Allen sat on the street and entertained where he could, until he realized he could make some money to help his small family. What started as a hobby soon grew to a full-blown (pun intended) business. His mother eventually passed, but he still struggles with supporting himself due to the growing hate.

Allen has worked hard to get into this festival. He hopes it will increase his income.
Appearance:
Allen is tall, skinny, and light-skinned. He isn't very muscular, however. His left arm is scarred from burns. He has dark purple hair, which is messy, and light red eyes. He also has 4 long, purple appendages with a yellow tip circling his waist.
Clothing: Allen wears a bright yellow shirt and pants of the same color. He's got a purple fedora and trench coat, as well as some red shoes . His trench coat has four slots for his extra limbs to go through. It makes them look like a part of his coat.
Special abilities: Allen has the power to draw shadow energy from the air and shape it. However, it's not harmful to anyone unless he really needs it to be (It's never had to be used this way).

His second ability is self-levitation. This one is more passive, as it's hard to control. He just always floats about 3 inches above the ground. He can go higher or lower when needed, but doesn't normally.

Hope this is good enough!

Last edited:
I cannot wait to begin- although, I do have one question. Is the lore you stated in the beginning post well known? Enough to be in a book perhaps? :p

I cannot wait to begin- although, I do have one question. Is the lore you stated in the beginning post well known? Enough to be in a book perhaps? :p
Yeah, people would know the story in so far that the first king came to the land and was appointed by Suicune to be it's protector. Suicune actually makes an appearance when there is need for a new guardian though it usually happens once in a life-time. Not every generation sees a prince or princess receive the mark, sometimes it skips a generation if the marked grandparent lives a long live.

But yeah, the hist of the story is know, but the details are vague. There are likely different stories and various books on it where on may tell of the king saving Suicune's life and being rewarded for it, where another might tell of how the king was taken and brought to this land by Suicune. Use your imagination. :)

Yeah, people would know the story in so far that the first king came to the land and was appointed by Suicune to be it's protector. Suicune actually makes an appearance when there is need for a new guardian though it usually happens once in a life-time. Not every generation sees a prince or princess receive the mark, sometimes it skips a generation if the marked grandparent lives a long live.

But yeah, the hist of the story is know, but the details are vague. There are likely different stories and various books on it where on may tell of the king saving Suicune's life and being rewarded for it, where another might tell of how the king was taken and brought to this land by Suicune. Use your imagination. :)
Hey, do you like my character? Sorry, I didn't know if you missed it or something?

Hey, do you like my character? Sorry, I didn't know if you missed it or something?
I didn't miss it, I was just still thinking it over and taking my time reading it again. I can't find anything wrong with it, but for some reason I keep feeling like there's something missing, I just can't quite put my finger on it.

In essence Allan is just a poor street performing barely scraping by right? Suffered a lot of abuse and discrimination but keeps his head high and is determined to entertain those haters?
I have to say I like it, but I'm wondering where you'll go with the character. With Diana I can image her struggle trying to score a gig in the nicer parts of town, the thieves have easy stories to pick up, and the guards will have plenty of stuff to do.

I guess what I just want to make sure that you know what your getting into.
I do really like his ability to levitate though. That should make for some interesting scenes I'm sure, provided he gets caught up in them.

Oh, I've got quite a few plans. If you accept him, tell me! I love this idea, and I'm glad I wasn't too late. If there are any areas I need to improve, please tell

Well, I like your pro-activeness and the fact you're prodding me for a response, and I don't really see any issues with your character either, so you're good as far as I'm concerned. Just make sure your character is willing to participate when shenanigans are happening.

Last edited:
In Sciencewars defence him being a rather neutral party it great as he can get involved with both the guards and the rather large group of criminals/ people with shady tendencies quite easily :) Especially if he was say the victim of some sort of crime...

In Sciencewars defence him being a rather neutral party it great as he can get involved with both the guards and the rather large group of criminals/ people with shady tendencies quite easily :) Especially if he was say the victim of some sort of crime...
I agree, but I got the impression he was sorta trying to avoid dealings like that. Just wanted to make sure.

You have unlocked the doors to an unlimited fun. Oh ho ho, I can't wait to get home now.

The character's not one to take action, but that's mainly because he doesn't really like to get into anything unless asked to upfront. Even then, he won't unless it seems important.

Like I said, I love building on characters and ideas, both in and out of character. Thanks for the spot!

Pen/ Nygenn (Pengenn? Nyen?), may I take the liberty of naming the street on which Wilhelm lives? I just want to make sure in case there is some kind of theme with street names.

Pen/ Nygenn (Pengenn? Nyen?), may I take the liberty of naming the street on which Wilhelm lives? I just want to make sure in case there is some kind of theme with street names.
Lol are you shipping us? :D That's awesome!

And yes you can name the street/streets. You can determine what kind of houses or shops there are even. Just know that the relative wealth and prosperity is a little bit more divided. You have Delitown, where all the shady business happens, there are likely poorer area's on the outskirts, most of the city is a comfortable middle class, and there are a couple of rich districts which are semi-separated in that there are usually only 2 or 3 streets in and out of there that can be guarded. And then of course the palace, which is completely isolated.

Lol are you shipping us? :D That's awesome!

And yes you can name the street/streets. You can determine what kind of houses or shops there are even. Just know that the relative wealth and prosperity is a little bit more divided. You have Delitown, where all the shady business happens, there are likely poorer area's on the outskirts, most of the city is a comfortable middle class, and there are a couple of rich districts which are semi-separated in that there are usually only 2 or 3 streets in and out of there that can be guarded. And then of course the palace, which is completely isolated.

There may be some shipping happening, yes. :angel:

And excellent, I would imagine a guard to live in the more middleclass area of town so I will go about making it as middle class as possible.

That seems sensible, though depending on his social status he may also be boarding in the barracks. I imagine it's mostly those with spouses or families to actually have houses. Or perhaps he and some friends got a house together, or are just living in with a family or widow(er). Anything's possible, and whatever seems the most fun/interesting should be chosen.

Hey, before I start working on my post, is there any defined currency? Are they bills? Coins? It's the one thing that hasn't been described, and I don't want to assume the currency is just silver coins :p

Ya know, I'm thinking about giving my character a tail. Cuz Drapion has one normally, so to not have one is a bit weird. Is it fine if I modify him to have one? I haven't posted anything yet, so...

Hey, before I start working on my post, is there any defined currency? Are they bills? Coins? It's the one thing that hasn't been described, and I don't want to assume the currency is just silver coins :p
Actually, silver is just fine I think. I like it better than gold, and with this we have a need for rock pokemon to mine silver nearby ;)

Ya know, I'm thinking about giving my character a tail. Cuz Drapion has one normally, so to not have one is a bit weird. Is it fine if I modify him to have one? I haven't posted anything yet, so...
As I said earlier, feel free to modify anything so long as it adds to your character. It's very rare that you come up with the perfect character bio on your first attempt. Just make sure you pass all modifications on to the Wonderful, so that she can update the second post of this thread.

Blue moon, I like your concept. Yes it is allowed to play a child if you want to. Pen and I had some discussions about this early on but I managed to convince her that not all children have to be annoying by default. ;) (looks around the younger writers gathered here)

Mawile had recently become one of my favorite Pokémon after discovering her, so seeing someone play one brings me joy, provided you do her justice of course.

Trini seems quite the cute character and you can make her even smaller if you wish, since her Pokémon is rather small normally and she's only a child. Something to consider perhaps.

Then I am curious about one thing. Does Trini only leave it at scares or has she ever injured people, or even killed someone?

Lastly, I'm going to venture a guess and say that English is not your native language is it? That's not a problem of course, I actually found myself really liking your way of story telling, but your word choice is a little messy. I hope that being surrounded by so many awesome writers here will help you improve on that.

Here's an image by ItsRamos which I imagine to be very close to Trini.

Hehe, I wanted to try a bit of a childish character, even though I'll try for Trini to be more independent, I'm not attempting to create a cry baby or any character that would need constant attention, since she's all about stealing, she knows how to manage herself in big cities or crowds. Even though, if it's more comfortable for you, I can always come up with a more mature character (and by the way, I'm not as young as Trini. Of course, I'm young and all but I'm not twelve :D).

About the heights and stuff, I always have issues with pounds and feet since I'm more used to meters and kilograms :( Anyways, I'll try converting them this time.

About the scare stuff... I was asking myself the same thing, but I can't actually see her killing someone, mostly because my interpretation of Trini isn't as someone evil. I feel like if I made her kill someone she would end up with a trauma and become a helpless angsty Sue and that's definately something I don't want for her. On the other hand, maybe I could add some injured people on her history, maybe not serious ones but enough to start a commotion. If it's okay, I'd like to add that.

And you are indeed right, my first language is actually spanish, therefore it's often hard to find the exact word to use in every ocasion. I am constantly trying to expand my vocabulary, but it's somwhat hard to learn in which context to use each word when they aren't commonly used in the society I live in. I have few oportunities to keep long english conversations with people, these reduced to my english class and, eventually, talking to any or another exchange student. When it comes to picking words I usually have to draw on Google Translator, which I like to use as little as possible since... well, it has its flaws.

But yeah, I've noticed a lot of development in my english since I first entered Charms and I'm really grateful with this comunity. Hopefully, I'll be able to experience what living in an actual english speaking country feels like soon and that would be really great. So yeah, I'll just work hard on my english someday so maybe someday I could be as skilled as people around here when it comes to english:)

Oh, and by the way, the picture is really similar to what I imagine of Trini, even though I think I'll try to make a drawing of her soon!

I saw this only after reading your thread and I was so confused haha. Also, just to be clear, the festival hasn't started yet, it's still being prepared.

Oh, I just got the bulletproof thing, haha. I sdidn't even know the character until now :D, but they are actually very similar!

Name:
Trini Shaw
Nickname(s): 'The lil' demon' 'Trick fairy'
Age: 12 (Is it allowed? I didn't read anything about age limits in the rules, but no one has used younger characters so far. I can change that if you want)
Species: Mawile

Personality:

Trini is a dangerously carefree soul. She's reckless, childish and selfish--and to others misfortune, rea clever. This young girl should never be trusted, to trick people is in her nature, part of her instinc and needs; without this, her life seems empty in her eyes. She's moving the most of the time, either it is walking down the street with fake innocence glowing on her face, or getting in trouble somewhere she can't be found.

Her favourite thing in life are shiny stuff, which she collects on a big red bag, hidden somewhere in the tent she has as home. It doesn't matter if it's silver, gold or pearls: if it starts to gleam in front of her eyes it has to be hers.

But of course, this life style would always get her in trouble, it isn't rare at all to be caught in fraganti during her crimes. In this cases, she can get the most savage side of her, the monster she holds inside. It happens all of a sudden: the cute and innocent girl people were tricked by it's gone, there's just a huge black monster with it's open jaws glancing at them, ready to end their lifes with just a bite. The fear and astonishment gives Trini the perfect chance to get away with her purpose.

Her mother, a caring Jynx, has tried to teach her small daughter better ways, but she has found no way to fight the nature her father inherited to her. It is beyond her power and knowledge, an instinct she can't even understand, forget about destroying. They can't just stay in one city, they have to be constantly moving and creating new homes, later to be distroyed. Due to this lifestyle, Trini did never learn what belonging somewhere felt like, neither did she learn to feel attachment to something. Home to her is a thousand of places to be burnt and another thousand to be discovered.

To live, is to be constantly searching for an adventure.

History:

Let's say Tryni never knew what an established home felt like. Her mother, a nice and caring Jynx, has her small family constantly moving from one town to another. It is necesary after her daughter causes a commotion, after the rumour of a monster hiding under her hood starts to spread. The worst part is that for the Mawile everything is just a fun game to play.

The Jynx works as a pythoness, using her psychic powers to tell people her future. The Mawile just wonders around town causing trouble as her mother works. Her first crime was when she was just four, she still keeps the diamond ring she got from that Lilligant; it wasn't her fault, of course, she was too distracted while walking in such a silent street.

Her father is a mistery for her, the questions she has made about that topic have been left without an answer since forever. Her mother would always refuse to talk about it, specially when knowing what her father was: a heartless criminal that could drive her daughter to the same fate. The worst part is that she isn't too far from that.

She has lived her whole life as a game of hiding her inner monster, trying to see which city accepts her for the longest time. Therefore, she's been wearing hats and hoods since the first time her savage instincts started to show. It all ends once the cover falls and the chaos unleashes, the 'Game Over' forcing her mother and her to take their stuff and start walking to the next town.

It was one of these scenarios that forced her to move to Suimera. The calmer part of the city gave the tired pythoness anew hopes to teach her daughter better and to change her destiny once for all. As long as the Mawile didn't get into the lower parts of the town everything should be right... or is everything already lost?

Appearance:

Trini's appearence resembles a doll: round face, soft factions and a couple of innocent ruby eyes glancing the world like caught in a fantasy, making it easier for her to trick people with her looks. The shape of her body makes her look helpless and in need of protection, with a height that barely even reaches five feet and weighing about ninety pounds.

Her hair is usually tied in a long ponytail that covers her whole back, she has never dared to cut it--not knowing the properties it has. Two long fringes hang from the sides of her forehead, framing her innocent doll face.

Clothing:

Due her mother humble job, Trini doesn't have access to lots of clothing. Her cloths are pretty simple, usually being hoodies that are able to cover her long hair in a cap, like her yellow bat sleeve coat that covers from her shoulders to her toes. During hotter days, she can be seen wearing a dress and a yellow hood to cover her hair. Her fringes are usually outside of her hat.

It's a lot longer than the one in the picture, but just to have an idea
30617d8b3f50dbbe5b72819e940eb3d7.jpg

Special Abilities:

Trini's tricking abilities come from certain natural ability her father inherited her along with her species, thanks to this one, Trini is able to put certain charm in her voice that will make people more susceptible to what she says. In case this fails, she can always pretend to cry, imitating Mawile's technique 'False Cry'.

Along with this, she can also control her hair like another extremity of her body. Her fringes usually serve her as another pair of hands, while the long ponytail she hides in her caps is more like a mouth that she can use in extreme necesities to bite her enemies.

Okay, I hope that was okay. If there's something I should change/add please let me know!
Aha, our first child character. Hehe, nice. I like it. This is accepted.

Name: Allen Puck
Nickname(S): The Magician
Species: Drifblim
Personality: If you look past the ghost-type stereo types, you will find that Allen is rather caring. He loves helping people, including fellow ghosts, darks and poisons.

However, true to steotypes, he has to be as mysterious as his job calls for. He's a great liar, even if he doesn't love to admit it. He understands why people are afraid of him.

Allen doesn't like to get in on any action, but works very hard to get what he wants. If there's some way to get in, he'll find it.

History: Allen grew up in an area where everyone was spread apart, without much interaction. His parents, a Drifblim and Chandelure, owned a small shop filled to the brim with odd stuff. One day, a small crowd gathered outside the shop with signs of protest and wrecked the place. Eventually, they burnt it down, full of rage at the ghosts, even though they did nothing wrong. Allen's mother managed to escape, but not the father.

Allen learned that hate was not the way to deal with things, so he didn't. He grew to understood that this world is a bad place, but he can make it better. Using a small magic kit he got from the shop, Allen sat on the street and entertained where he could, until he realized he could make some money to help his small family. What started as a hobby soon grew to a full-blown (pun intended) business. His mother eventually passed, but he still struggles with supporting himself due to the growing hate.

Allen has worked hard to get into this festival. He hopes it will increase his income.
Appearance:
Allen is tall, skinny, and light-skinned. He isn't very muscular, however. His left arm is scarred from burns. He has dark purple hair, which is messy, and light red eyes.
Clothing: Allen wears a bright yellow shirt and cargo pants of the same color. He's got a purple fedora and trench coat, as well as some red sneakers. His trench coat has four long, purple appendages that end with an open yellow tip.
Special abilities: Allen has the power to draw shadow energy from the air and shape it. However, it's not harmful to anyone unless he really needs it to be (It's never had to be used this way).

His second ability is self-levitation. This one is more passive, as it's hard to control. He just always floats about 3 inches above the ground. He can go higher or lower when needed, but doesn't normally.

Hope this is good enough!
I quite like this character concept. I was surprised nobody took the magician role in the beginning, to be honest, so I'm glad you did here.

The only problem I have with this character is his attire. I must remind you that we are in medieval times and sneakers and cargo pants do not exist yet, so I will have to ask you to ammend this. Otherwise, he is accepted.

But, I'll let you change that first before adding him to the list.

Also yeah, I keep forgetting about currency. Let's just use coins. Silver, like Nygenn said.

Last edited: