• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

NoE Confirms HeartGold & SoulSilver Release

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
th_Lugiabacksprite.png
Recently Nintendo of Europe published an article discussing HG/SS and the Pokéwalker, confirming two bits of information fans have eagerly awaited.

Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver will be released in Europe on March 26th, 2010, and will indeed include the Pokéwalker accessory. That's less than two weeks after the games are released in North America. Not bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that's friggin' awesome! Haven't got long to wait, I see. I'll pop over to Game later in the week; get a pre-order on the run.

Thanks for the info, Katie! Really made my day ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
This awesome news means I have a choice to make XD

I had planned on importing my copy of HeartGold... but I had assumed the UK release date would be a little later in the year, like with Platinum. Should I just import it anyway, because I'm an impatient bugger, or wait the not-even-two-weeks to get a copy here? I kind of makes sense to wait, with the gap between them being so small...

I shall think about it XD

This is great! I'll mark it on my calendar right away! Also, if I hide it, I can take my pokewalker into school! I'm probably going to pre-order Heart Gold, as it's unlikely that I'll buy it in a shop.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thats great! I hope this is the same for australia too. You never know about anything in australia-.-

Sometimes we do, but in this case there doesn't seem to be a date released for it yet. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Otherwise we'll do our best to share the info as soon as it's announced.

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
According to Wikipedia (which references EBGames), it's due out in March in Australia, though a precise date isn't given.

Great thats not far away! Yeah i always look up release dates for australia whenever a new game comes out but can barely ever find any. EB games might import the american version though like they did with diamond and pearl.