• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ninaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No deal" Ray said picking up Levy watching the two legendarys fight destroying the whole building, he didn't need medicine he had a Meganium and that was the only medicine they needed. he stumbled upon Quinn lying flat knocked unconciouse by Dialgas Iron Tail and picked her up too "Lets go Minti" Ray called the Glaceon, and carried the two girls on his shoulders out the doors when the courtroom came crashing down. "Yes, my friend Blossom can take care of your friend" Blaze said to the Chespin.

Levy sat up. She stared at Ray and Quinn. She didn't know anything except for the fact that she was Levy. Remember that she didn't go to sleep peacefully. Minti gently nuzzled her with a sad smile. In ice, the eeveeloution carved.

'She didn't go to sleep peacefully. Remember? Erasing memories?'

When the Glaceon finished, it sat down and looked at Ray expectantly.

Quinn looked at the floor. "I had to serve her or she'd hurt my aunt. She's all the family I have left. I'm Quinn, by the way," she told him, looking at him.

"I don't know much, I met her only five times. Each years apart. All I know is that when I finally began to get to know her, they tore me from her...," she informed him solemnly.

She stared at him confused, still mute. Levy stopped to study the person following her.

Minti sighed and padded after the duo. 'Didn't I tell you? She still has her memories erased.' She carved in an ice piece of paper.

The Umbreon looked around confused inside the burning palace, as he wa strapped underneath a burning pillar.

"Umbre,Umbre,Umbreon..." He squealed pitifully as he tried to escape.

His Eyes glowed faintly in the Firey hell.

Meganium entered the room and the doctors quickly began working an Fennikin and Chespin.
"Okay, look im your brother and right over there yeah thats our dad you should go over and see him hes been in an accident and i bet seeing you again will cheer the old fool right up" he said with a smile "then once you do come back and see me i will be in there with your... friend Quinn i still need some info, alright?"

"Okay" said one of the doctors "he has fainted but it will ne easier to work on him now"
The doctors working on Fennikin we strugglimg to keep it down " LISTEN, if you act like this it will be harder on Chespin over there because you are creating a negitive atmosphear think happy thoughts and try to calm down. Meganium come here please we need some herbs"

"Do you remember your last name?" Ray asked

" Umbreon, you are now saved, " Nina said, lifting the burning pillar and grabbing him. She put him on a silk pillow. " Stay here and go to sleep. I'll give you medicine when you wake up," She said, " then let's go get my cousin before she finds her aunt. Then, she could be in real trouble."

Fennikin saw a needle, and that was what was making him afraid. It was his worst fear besides loosing Chespin.

Quinn shook her head. "I was wiped of memories of that."

"Are you positive or is that just a guess? Also do you have any pokemon?"

"This poor pokemon must have been left out of battle for a very very long time. It appears to be lossing its type. The only solution is letting spend time with another fire type" said a dr
"Chespin is now stable Dr he just cant over exert himself or his lungs will burst"

Quinn sighed unhappily. "They took my memories. Don't even have a birthday anymore..."

Fennikin suddenly awoke, and gasped at the sight of everything. His ears suddenly became VERY hot again and smoke came out his mouth. He whimpered hungrily, needing to eat something wooden.

"Oh Fennikin take it easy now"

"Well then... Let today be your birthday, so technically you get to choose how old you are. you have fun with that now, because not all of us get to haha. Levy you should probably go to sleep so you can get all your memories back. gengar i need you to go and stalk Nina she might try something" gengar left to find its prey

Fennikin saw a wooden spoon on the table and leaned towards it, whimpering. He was starved, and it would start his fire.

Quinn smiled, staring at her shoes, pondering.

'Go to sleep? With these strangers? Where?' Levy thought, still unable to talk. She looked around, trying to find a place to rest. Minti pushed her towards a Pokemon center and had the girl check in for a room.

"Hungry are you?" The dr went into another room and brought out a wooden chiar "dig in little guy" he smiled

"So do you have any questions for me? i see its kind of rude of me to ask all these questions and you know nothing about me"

Fennikin happily ran to the chair and began gnawing on it. With every bite, the heat coming out o his ears increased at a healthy rate.

Quinn cocked her head. "Me?"

"Yeah i mean i did just bring you here and were compleat strangers unless your aunt is who i think she is then we might know each other but its very unlikely. So got any questions?"

"Memories are just things to be played with, tampered with, deleted." A voice called behind them. Levy was leaning against a wall, having a nap earlier. "You don't want some memories back, trust me." She said eerily. Levy pointed at her head. "This is the creator of those toys, memories. You can alter them or shape them as you please, but few have the ability to erase them, likewise also remember them. Hello Ray, I'm back." Levy smiled as she finally was done with her moment.

"....okay more questions than i inticipated but. Team Re is the resistance group founded by mine and Levys father Richard Re who suffered a sevear accident reduringnhim useless on the battle field so i had to take command at the age of 17 a year ago, we fight for freedom. I am Richard Re Jr, but please you can call me Ray i just turned 18 last month. Now as for your aunt iv been speculating that she might be the champion Diantha and you are her niece when you screamed back at th palace you reminded me of... Nevermind. Your memories may or may not depending on if you really want them, if you really do and you come across something like a major event in your past or someone special to you they may come back. I hope i answered your questions?" Ray said catching his breath from saying so much "Levy! Finally your okay!"

"Hmmm, Quinn, I don't suggest looking for your memories though...." Levy suggested as she patted the Fennekin. "So, Ray. Why didn't you follow the plan? When I erased my memories the last time, I forgot everything. Even how to talk or wave my hand. But when I woke up , I remembered by objective, to spy on Nina. If you didn't pull me out, I would have figured out how to eliminate the bracelet." Levy gave a small dissatisfied smile. "Besides, Nina wouldn't have been able to hurt Minti too bad, she has her snow cloak activated. Ruby and Shade......wait!" She gasped standing up. "Ruby and Shade are still at the palace! I need to get them!" The fourteen year old dashed out the door and started to make her way to the Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.