• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ninaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
(This role play takes place in the future, where a girl name Nina rose to power and took over Kalos. She destroyed Lumiose City, where now here palace stands. After the fall of the city, Kalos was easy to capture. She now uses the palace as a headquarters for her personal team of spies, Team Takeover. The people of Kalos live in fear of becoming her servants, or worse, her entertainment. Spies are everywhere, so one wrong move, and your family's in debt. Lately, a resistance group, Team Re, has been trying to take back the continent. In this story, you can be a Pokemon, resistance group member, servant, or a spy. Will you join Nina, or help Team Re?)

" Another raid, your majesty, " Her servant called. Great. That stupid team read, or whatever, have been raiding nearby cities. But she is not letting go of this throne. " Anyone spotted and known by name?" She asked. Nina has heard Richard Re has been leading them, but she has no proof yet. " Tino Sino, Timo Sino, and Gerrad Miknad, " Quinn responded. Quinn was a girl whose family tried to resist, so Their daughter became my servant. They haven't resisted ever since. She looked at her Espeon. He used psychic on a rope, causing her to trip. Nina laughed wickedly. " Go girl, or you'll be tonight's entertainment!" She threatened. Quinn bowed and ran down the hall. Weak. Now, what to do about team red.

Levy didn't quite know what she was supposed to be doing. One day she randomly woke up near the Kalos palace with a letter of sorrows. She then became a servant of the Castle, usually working in the Stables of different horse Pokemon or doing minor cooking. What everybody didn't know is that she had 3 Pokemon to herself. Minti was her best friend and defiantly the favorite out of the three she had. The Pokemon was a Glaceon along with Ruby and Shade, a Rapidash and Liepard. Currently she was mucking out a few stalls of Zebstrika and baby Blitzles. "Ok, honey would you please move for me?" Levy asked kindly to a baby Blitzle. Of course it moved, because Levy was friends with all of the horses there. Only around the age of 13, Levy was quite skilled at multiple techniques such as using a bow, and finding places to hide. But nobody knew that. To everyone else, she was a nobody. Sometimes, Levy even forgot her name, just because she was a nobody.

(Twilight, can you maybe be Quinn)
That Levy girl was hiding something. Nina could sense it. " Girl! Get your chores done faster. I've been waiting five minutes for that chicken soup! " She yelled. Time for her to be punished. " Tonight you are the entertainment, " Nina said. The " entertainment " was making resistant or unbehaveable servants doing embarrassing things, like consistently tripping over a rope or get attacked by a Pokemon while tied to a secured in the ground board. Nina couldn't wait to get the truth out of that girl.

The starving, thin Fennikin who usually raided the kitchen and terrorized the Pokemon of the stables lurked in the shadows, ready to strike again. The horse types hated it and usually stomped it when it came through, but it always came back. It soon dashed out and began nipping at the Blitzies.

[can I be Quinn and the Fennikin?]

Levy remained silent and continued on the soup. 'Ok...' She was not looking forward to tonight and knew that her Espeon could probably read minds if it wanted to so she kept her thoughts clear. 'Meditation tonight.' She thought to herself. The horses outside started to become anxious. 'Gosh dang It! Why now Fennekin?" Levy finished the soup, gave it to the waiters and ran out to the stable to calm the horses.

The Fennikin had bitten one of their tails and wasn't letting go, and when it saw the kitchen door open, it took the chance and ran in. It began leaping around, grabbing random food items.

(Yes, you can be both)
Nina threw an energy net at the fennekin.
She hoped it would land on her. Then, I'll have a reason to pick on Levy even more.

The Fennekin thought it would be ok. But, Levy thought otherwise as she picked the fox Pokemon up. "Here, you can have it." She whispered inaudiblely. Levy was still out of sight from the ruler so she placed the Fennekin down and pretended to be exhausted as she walked back into the kitchen.

The Fennikin looked up at her with amazed, thankful eyes. It nodded in respect and dashed into the forest, bringing it's sick friend some soup.

Espeon used psychic, so Nina and him floated off towards she saw fennekin with a sick Pokemon. So that's how to catch her. Catch her friend. She floated back, where she found chicken soup. The meat was hard, the broth soupy. But it was more then anyone else would ever had.

The Fennikin growled angrily and stood between her and the sick Chespin. It could barely stand, so the kind male Fennikin brought him food. It came back that night to watch the 'entertainment' through the window.

Levy was in her room, meditating and calming her mind. One letter she received when she came told her to meditate almost every day, evidently it would clear her mind of her memories for the rest of the night, until she woke up from a sleep. Also, it couldn't be a forced sleep, she needed to be comfortable. As Levy sat there, she imagined her horse, Ruby eating and warm in the Stables. Nobody knew it was her horse and she could pretend that it wasn't her Pokemon if she needs to. Levy sensed the Fennekin nearby. 'That's good, it's ok.' Levy thought.

The Fennikin was weak from not feeding himself. He snuck into the kitchen again, hoping to snag himself a small meal, like a wooden ladle.

Nina landed back at the spot and grabbed the chespin, carrying it like a sack of potatoes. The fennekin wouldn't know who took the chespin, so he could work for me. She landed in her deluxe suite. She gave the Pokemon some soup. She laid him on a pillow with a silk blanket. She also hid him, in case the fennekin trailed his scent. As she walked to get more soup then go to the entertainment, she thought maybe she didn't have to be cruel to EVERY Pokemon..

Fennikin ate a wooden ladle from the kitchen and soon trotte back to see Chespin, but was alarmed to see him gone. He franticly searched and couldn't find him, but found his scent and was dreaded to find it lead to the castle.

Levy was still meditating, waiting the entertainment. 'Hmm, I've been through this before, no big deal.' She thought to herself. Finally her memories were cleared other than the memory of names and jobs. Levy walked out, being summoned for the night.

Fennikin sprinted in, hiding behind Nina's throne, waiting for the 'entertainment.' He hoped the subject of the ridicule wouldn't be Chespin. The two, once Nina took over, ran away together in hopes of a better future. Chespin soon got sick and Fennikin had to care for him.

The Umbreon that resided in the palace was no stranger. He had been captured after Nina had rose to power, and had accepted his role as a thief, and a spy. Somewhat.

He stealthily padded down the halls, when he smelt to wild pokemon. He walked right by Levy and continued to the queens chambers. He saw the Chespin, and grabbed it gently, before following the smell back to the Fennikin.

The Fennikin gasped and ran to him, barking gently with gratitude. He grabbed his Chespin friend by the scruff from him and dashed to the kitchen, scampering out that door.

Nina stopped at Levy's room. She walked in. " I'll make you a deal. You get me that sick Chespin, you're not entertainment, " She offered. The poor thing needed medicine. And a warm meal. Maybe she could offer both if he came back.

(Twilight, will you please post something as Quinn?!)

Quinn nodded, running to the kitchen, and out the door, and grabbing Fennikin by the scruff. She carried the two back to Nina. "Here they are, your majesty."

"Put the Fennekin in the entertainment room. Put the chespin in my bed, with fresh soup, " Nina commanded, " and put medicine in the soup, and add extra meat. " She hoped the Chespin would get better soon. But that explains why the fennekin raided the kitchens. It was just trying to help.

Quin nodded. "Yes, your majesty," she said with a bow. She put the Chespin on the bed, then put the Fennikin in the entertainment room and began cooking, throwing some medicine and extra meat in. When done, she brought it to the sick Pokemon. The Chespin drank it gratefully.

"Shall I call your invited subjects to the entertainment, your grace?" She asked with a bow.

" Tell me who is here? " She commanded. No subjects were suppose to come tonight. Maybe their spies for team Re. Or wanna get dirt on her. Whatever it was, Nina didn't think it could be good.

The Umbreon was sitting in the shadows of the room, staring if into space as the leather harness that was strapped onto him, dug into his skin. The Rings that covered his body had once been a vibrant yellow, but now they seemed... Faded.

His head snapped to attention, when he heard someone call his name.

"So your Nina" Ray said coming out of the shadows "I would have expected someone more... I dont know, scary?"

Quinn was about to respond, and jumped at the sound of the strangers voice. She turned and looked at Ray. "Protection required, your grace?" She asked Nina.

" I'm a lot scarier then I look. Ask anyone. Richard Re, I presume? Well, it's been a long time, but now you must go, " Nina looked at her Espeon. He immediately wrapped rope around Re like a snake. " Quinn, make sure Chespin's ok. Then, bring Levy here. "

" Really. I thought you were more... impressive. Sylveon, use attract. And after that, disarming voice, " She commanded. Immediately, the hearts of attract went toward Gengar. Eevee, trump card."

Meganium intercepted the attract and gengar hit sylveon with sludge bomb and the eevee with a focus blast "ohh how unfortunate ur pokemon seem to have fainted. Oops forgot one gengar shadow ball on espeon. There now their all fainted unless u have more"

Quinn nodded and went to check on the Chespin, who was sleeping but noticeably better. She then went to Levy and nodded in respect. "Miss Nina summons you," she informed her.

Levy nodded silently and walked I into the court room. She heard commotion nearby and she walked around a few corners. Levy gasped when she saw the battle, but remained silent. 'Ray?' She thought. Levy knew him from somewhere, somewhere beyond her lost memories...

"So got anymore tricks up your sleeve or are you gonna stop all this" Ray notices Levy in the background 'wait it cant be!' He thought

'Shoot!' Levy turned the corner and ran to the court room. She sat down to think about the events going on around her. 'So, why is he here? I was....' Her memories flashed, trying to remember things. 'Team? Team Re?' Levy thought harder. 'Family....punished? Sent me as consolation?' She sat back. 'Shoot, now I have to meditate before Entertainment.' Levy started and desperately hoped that Ray got out of here.

Levy continued to sit quietly. 'Seriously? Please just get out of here before your caught too.' She thought. Levy desperately hoped that somehow she had telepathic powers and her former teammate heard her.

Gengar tried warning Ray to get out "NO! I cant just leave her shes my little sister" Ray was looking in Gengars eyesand fell asleep then woke up back at HQ

Levy sighed of relief when she felt the presence of Ray disappear. 'I don't remember, I feel like I knew him, even better than just a teammate....' Levy thought to herself. 'So for a recap, my family got in trouble somehow and they had to send me away, but erase my memories. Why erase memories? Evidently I was part of a team. And Ray....was either part of this team or an old friend. But that doesn't sit right. I feel like I know him better...' Levy found herself thinking in circles. 'Entertainment is soon. Better finish this up.' She sighed as she erased her own memories, just for the night, so she didn't spill anything about her team... Or her mysterious feeling of connection to Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.