• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

News Round-Up 2/11/11

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
In what has been a weekend full of news I have rounded up all the stories for you. From GBU news to new manga release dates.

Read More

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Well done to the people who took part in the Autumn friendly! I know some people did really well, annoying disconnects aside.

The vote on the Global link could be interesting, even though I still have no idea who to vote for myself. Plenty of time though, I suppose XD

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Magpie said:
Well done to the people who took part in the Autumn friendly! I know some people did really well, annoying disconnects aside.

The vote on the Global link could be interesting, even though I still have no idea who to vote for myself. Plenty of time though, I suppose XD

I hope the disconnecting side of it gets sorted for tournaments to come. It's one of the things which put me off playing and that's before it started and I'd know how bad it'd be.

For the voting I'd like to think we'd get something decent for VGC12 teams, although with the amount of under 12's who'll vote (and no offense to them), I can see the winner being something hard to catch in the games. So a uber of some sort.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I decided not to be strategic with my vote and simply voted for Charmander, because it's a favourite and I've wanted to try out its Hidden Ability for awhile now. ^^

Doubt it'll win, but what the hey. ;p

I won 2 and lost 2 at the Autumn Friendly so my score stayed at 5000. Sigilyph did me well :D

I can't decide between Torchic (wanna try the speed boost out) and Deoxys (not fan of legendaries but this is one of the few pokemon I lack and hasn't had an event in ages) but if I could I would vote Minccino (I want Skill Link T.T)

And a question if a dream world ditto bred with a normal pokemon would the offspring have its dream world ability if so I will vote ditto :p