• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

News Round Up 10/11/11

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
news-image-gogogo.png

Over the past few days a lot of news has come in, and here is a handy round-up for it.

This news includes two new C-Gear distributions (one international and one unique to Europe), new Best Wishes episode titles, and information regarding some of the Pokémon you'll encounter within the Dream World's newest location: Rugged Mountain.

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I missed the summer Deerling, but I unlocked this new one as soon as I could. Missing free DLC like this makes my inner collector sad, so never again! D:

And there's Blastoise, Europe. Enjoy him well. It's actually quite an attractive C-Gear Skin and I can only wonder when I'll be able to unlock it for myself...

I was glad to hear that Rugged Mountain was confirmed internationally. I've been interested in Hidden Ability Tyranitar for awhile now. Could be fun to use. :)