• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Trailer For Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
94050_Treecko_Torchic_Mudkip_Group_layersremoved.png
The Japanese Pokémon YouTube channel has today released a brand new trailer for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. The trailer doesn't show off anything major, although it does give us our first look at diving in the game. The trailer can be viewed below:
At the end of the trailer we also get to take a look at the figures being offered as a pre-order bonus for the games in Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Well, I can't say I was much impressed with the diving side of things first time round (I found it very tedious)... but it looks super pretty in the trailer! I actually can't wait to do it and see it for myself :)

OMG Amazing Graphics with Kyogre and Groudon!!!
And did anyone notice the sneaking up on Pikachu @2:44!
Are we now able to sneak up on Pokemon!?!?!

OMG Amazing Graphics with Kyogre and Groudon!!!
And did anyone notice the sneaking up on Pikachu @2:44!
Are we now able to sneak up on Pokémon!?!?!
Yes, I did notice the Pikachu, I would bet that sneaking to be somewhat like hidden grottos, there are only a number of spots where it can happen.

I'm so excited by this trailer, words can't even begin to describe it. Everything I've seen here is just, . . absolutely amazing. ;_;

All I can say is that Game Freak has really went all out to make these games feel both new and nostalgic

Wow. The game looks absolutely gorgeous! It was well worth the wait to get to Gen VI to get our RSE remakes. The dive routes look a lot better now they actually have some depth. Also did we Brendan creeping through the grass at 2:45?

Unfortunately, this trailer has pretty much doomed my hopes of trainer customization.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
This trailer pretty much confirms my fear that they're NOT using Emerald's storyline and are instead doing that whole awkward split thing from the original Ruby/Sapphire. Which is upsetting.

However, the games do look really, really cool, regardless. Everything's so beautiful and, well, contests look so different if this trailer is anything to go by (was that a Mega Altaria contesting? Eeee~)

Way too hyped for this now *u*

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Hoenn, we have no problems. While there really wasn't anything new to care about, the scenes of all different areas in the region including that short glimpse of underwater just goes to show that Hoenn really, truly is the most beautiful region in the Pokemon world. Kalos, I'm sorry, your schtick mat be beauty but you are the Feebas to Hoenn's Milotic. My body is more than ready! D:<

One thing that I very commonly say on Pokébattle is "where was I?" I say this when a new mega or something is revealed on Pokécharms. Now I know where I was; Pokébattle.

Still, Where was I?!>=O