• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Trailer For Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
box.jpg

Now, over December a brand new spin-off Pokémon game was announced at the Jump Festa event in Japan. Titled Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition we knew the game was a cross over with the Nobunaga Ambition games which would normally see the player taking over Japan in a tactical role playing type game. Since then we haven't really gotten many new details, however yesterday a special press conference took place in Japan and from that we have a few more interesting ones. And a nice new trailer.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This is the strangest Pokemon game ever, so why do I want to play it so badly? XD I'm really loving the artwork and music they're using within it too.

I'd personally like to hear more about how you capture/recruit/etc. new Pokemon. Have those details already been explained somewhere?

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
This is the strangest Pokemon game ever, so why do I want to play it so badly? XD I'm really loving the artwork and music they're using within it too.

I'd personally like to hear more about how you capture/recruit/etc. new Pokemon. Have those details already been explained somewhere?

Yeah the artwork and music is amazing, and I love Eevee so much. X3

And no that aspect hasn't been explained yet sadly, but you never know more might come out as conference stuff is translated.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The artwork is soooo stunning. I want Murkrow and Manectric themed trainers right now :3

Really getting interested in this game ♥