• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Sun/Moon News Arriving September 14th

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
CrzfhIqVUAUvKSA.jpg-large.jpeg
The latest news dump for Pokémon Sun and Moon has been announced for September 14th at 10pm JST – click here to see when it is in your local timezone!

What do you think will be revealed? Let us know in the comments!

Maybe something related to Alolan Raticate? They don't appear in the new trailer, I'm so desperated right now :(
Doubt there's going to be much more on Raticate, however finally getting to see those mid-evolutions for Alolan starters would be nice. Or maybe more Alolan forms, or maybe something related to Zubat and Dragonite, after all they were teasing about them. Learning more about the version exlusive stuff would be interesting as well. :D

Doubt there's going to be much more on Raticate, however finally getting to see those mid-evolutions for Alolan starters would be nice. Or maybe more Alolan forms, or maybe something related to Zubat and Dragonite, after all they were teasing about them. Learning more about the version exlusive stuff would be interesting as well. :D
So, I have some thought on the Dragonite and Zubat though... I think there won't be an Alolan form for them because , if so why don't they say Dragonite and Crobat ? Why not Dratini and Zubat? I alredy have some theories, too. That's why all I care now is... WHERE'S MY ALOLAN RATICATE?

I never see anyone bring this up (probably because it's not something people are clamoring for) but I want to know how transfers from RBY will work with Pokemon Bank. If I'm going to bump stuff over that has transfer-only moves (if possible) I'd like a heads up on how it'll work.

Aside from that, I'd be interested in more info about Zubat & Dragonite. And more Alolan forms- ones that I may actually like. Ninetales & Sandslash are the only ones I care much for at this point.

So, I have some thought on the Dragonite and Zubat though... I think there won't be an Alolan form for them because , if so why don't they say Dragonite and Crobat ? Why not Dratini and Zubat? I alredy have some theories, too. That's why all I care now is... WHERE'S MY ALOLAN RATICATE?
I said something related to them, it doesn't have to be an Alolan form. I doubt they teased about the two for no apparent reason. All things considered you should be happy though, the Alolan Raticate is here to stay. :)