• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Details

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
box.jpg

While we've had a few weeks of the news being very, very quiet, it's finally starting to pick up. Today we have new details to do with the recently announced Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Heh, I knew Dewott would be featured in the game somewhere. It would've been wrong otherwise. ;)

In my White Nuzlocke, my Dewott is called Motochika o.O Servine seems a good match for Motonari, and I quite like it. Hideyoshi's Monferno might evolve to Infernape once he gets rule of Japan(if Nobunaga's Ambition games even continue after Nobunaga's death).

Still excited for this game, and I will have it one way or another.

The ability to battle with your friends on Wi-Fi would've made FFTA2 INFINITELY more playable. God knows why they didn't bother with it :T (well, it was supposed to be a GBA title at first, but still)

That said, this makes me very happy. I hope they seal the deal by letting you name your Pokemon units as well; but even with just this, I'd very much like to play this title. =D

While I originally wrote this game off, I'm really looking forward to it now ♥ I'm seriously hoping they don't pull a 'no export for you' because it looks amazing so far. The fact that it has wifi features only makes it better ^^

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Akira Rose said:
While I originally wrote this game off, I'm really looking forward to it now ♥ I'm seriously hoping they don't pull a 'no export for you' because it looks amazing so far. The fact that it has wifi features only makes it better ^^

Shows you never to write a game off. :p

In seriousness it does look pretty awesome now, and we should have tons of new details on Thursday. :)