• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

Hi there everyone! I'm happy to be part of this site.
So, um, Im a big fan of Pokemon, Zelda, Digimon, My little pony, and some other stuff.
Nice to meet you all

Hello call me Bianca I LOVE Pokémon and Warrior Cats! My favorite pokemon is Eevee. I'm a shiny Hunter will one shiny ;( but I am happy that I have got 415+ followers on one of my instagram pages. Feel free to chat, or RolePlay with me. And @lenpng how do you do those animations? (≧∇≦)

And my favorite movies are Pokemon Movie 13: ZOROARK Master of Illusions and The AristoCats

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I'm Maka Albarn (not the real Maka, the name come from my first, and so far only, Nuzlock). I'm hard working and very kind, or so my pokemon tell me. I also like books, so much that my friends say that I do really do anything else. Right now I'm on a journey in the Sinnoh region. My team consists of a Prinplup named Black Star, a Luxio named Sesshomaru, a Geodude named Joey, a Zubat named Oki, a Machop named Li Xiao, and a Buizel named Chrom. So far I've only lost two Pokemon. Those are a Shinx named Tsubaki, and a Staravia named Kagu.

((Okay. That was just my Nuzlock character. Now in reality, I love anime, games and role playing. My favorite anime is Inuyasha, but Soul Eater is a close second. My favorite game is Pokemon, and my second favorite is Okami. I'm currently working on my first Nuzlock challenge. By the way, my favorite Pokemon is Sylveon.))

Last edited:
Hello! I'm Evy. (Pronounced like Eevee the Pokemon, not Eh-vy, Ah-vy or whatever. I get annoyed when someone mispronounces it irl xD.)

My favourite legendaries are Dialga and Giratina, they're so majestic. ;w; My favourite Pokemon is Eevee (Coincidence or nah xD) since it's so adorable >w<. I'm not really that good at the game, but still it's fun!

Hello friends my name is Shiro. Or Phlox I suppose. I'm relatively new to Charms, but I've been on several forums. I'm mostly here to RP, but I'm sure I'll get to know at least some of you. I got pointed here by my friend Tea. I've been into Pokémon pretty much as long as I can remember. I started Gold version and have been hopelessly addicted ever sense.

Besides Pokémon I play a lot of RPGs. I'm big into reading, especially fantasy novels. Um I guess that's about all I have to say so um... Hey

Hey guys! I'm Espeon! As my name implys, my favorite pokemon is Espeon. Legendary wise, I really like Celebi, Latias, Mew and Manaphy. I have been playing for 5 years now, so I know the gist of things. I'm sorry to say that I am not a Gen1er. I started with Diamond and Pearl. I'm very glad to be here to help answer questions or to ask them myself! This seems like a great community and I'm excited to get involved!

Hi! I'm Émilie, and I like creating characters and drawing! Some of my favourite pokemon include Golruk, Litwick, and Dragonite. I'm pretty bad at pokemon battles, but I love the universe and the creatures themselves! ^_^

*peeks in* This place seems cool, and I had so much fun creating a Trainer Card that I wanted to join. I really like the default avatar, so I'm not sure if I'll add a pic. I love videogames, writing poetry, and watching cartoons like Steven Universe! *eyes sparkle* I'm new to Pokemon, Kalos was my first region, been playing slightly over a year now. Eventually I'll fill out my profile better... :?

Hello, I'm Shadow... (But I gladly go by Blue, Hiryu or Asuna.) My favorite pokemon is Luxray and my favorite eeveelution is Glaceon. I started out in the Sinnoh region so ive been playing the game series for awhile now. I write stories/poetry, play video games (My favorite franchise being the Legend of Zelda), read books (Warrior Cats, Maximum Ride and Deltora quest) and watch anime (Too many to list).

Its nice to meet you all and I hope we can become great friends.

Hi, guys, I'm FREDRICK, but you can tell me FRED.We assume that they are Italian , so I will try to adapt to the language of the discussion , and this site . So , I'm not just a coach , but they are more a traveler , a breeder . But despite this I have a nice bracket Pokémon , and ... I get along in the struggle , even if they are my best .My favorite Pokémon is Machop because ... well , because it is Machop ! Despite Machop is my favorite Pokémon , type struggle is not really my favorite , but if I have to represent me with a Pokétipe , I would say the normal type .
Ok , I think I 'm getting bored so I end by telling you that if you want you can go on Crative Corner to see my drawings . Even if they are not that great ! I hope that this story I 've convinced you , we see you in another post ! Ah! This is my team!

Attachments

• team.png
    team.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 35

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
Well, I'm Jackson but my friends call me Jax/Jack. My favorite pokemon is flareon, and as of now I'm working on a rom hack. Should be done by spring. I'm 14 and my dream team is flareon, furret, pidgeot, lucario, raticate, and arcanine. I like reading manga and watching anime (least favorite anime I've watched is pokemon, it's a bit ironic XD). I also like roleplaying, though I'm not very good at it. I started my account just two days ago, but I'll keep it a long time.:):p;)8):D:nom::8B:

Hello,PokeCharmers!I am a HUGE anime fan(Code Geass and Fullmetal Alchemist being my favorites,hence my username)and play on 3DS and XBox 360.Games I play include:practicly every RPG ever,fighting games,and games that involve strategy.And with that,I take my leave. :)

My name is Al and I've been into Pokemon since the first generation.

I was in 8th grade when Pokemon came to the states. I actually started watching the anime dub before playing the game. My first game was the Yellow Edition my parents got me for Christmas. I continued to watch the anime though I didn't stick with the games until a couple of years ago when my mom got me Pokemon Y for Christmas and I finished that game in April. Now I'm going through each generation.

I am a staff reporter at a local newspaper. I also write for different websites and maintain my own blogs. Part of why I like Pokemon is the team element to it. I watch a lot of combat sports and Pokemon are like those groups of fighters you train. I also love Batman.

Hey there! I'm new. Just wanted to say hai and my name is Twilight Nova, call me Twilight or Twi or whatever you like! ^.^ I'm a HUGE gamer girl, and a HUGE fangirl.

I love: Skyrim, Borderlands, Pokemon, (duh) FNAF, Warriors, Many, many other books, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Fallout, Gmod, minecraft, YouTube, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Venturiantale, Legend Of Zelda, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Jurassic Park/World, and MANY MANY more things!

"I go by many names, Mountian Slayer, Thunder Lion, Chocolate Axe, but you you can call me... Tiffany." (to anyone who gets that your awsome and amazing... Awsomazing) Im Nero but you can call me N or Ne because i can brighten anyones mood (btw Ne is neon on the periodic table of elements) the things im pretty much addicted to are ranked from 7th to my absolute fav (TCG's, RPG's, Pokemom, SAO, Halo, Assassins Creed, SMASH BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Im a hardcore gamer and take everthing competitive so if u want to battle then test ur luck but dont bother with smash cus ur gonna lose but if u got the balls i will respect that and c u on the battlefield ;). I also love Anime! iv seen everything worth seeing from Naruto to Gurren Lagann and Fairy Tail but SAO is the best by a long shot. If u want to rp then shoot me a message cus i love a good rp it gives me ideas for cool stories

Hello I'm Trevor but you can call me Jolt I love my little pony Markiplier and Absol I just found this site by means of looking for a trainer card signature for Pokemon reborn forum but I already seem to have found my place to vent out Pokemon related topics and it feels like everyone here Is really nice so I wish you a wonderful day/night where ever you live

Hai~ I'm Salphirix, as you can see, though most of my online friends just call me Lyssy/Lissy/Lyssa/etc. Unless you want to just shorten my username and simply call me Sal, I'm okay with whatever. I just joined, but I've stalked the site for quite some time now and decided to now just finally join. It's good to meet you all! (:

To get to know me a little bit better I'll give you just a bit about myself: I'm an artist of my own OC's and sometimes other's when I personally feel up to drawing, I prefer to draw females and I draw in an anime style, no realistic people, and once in a while animals or mythical creatures. I'm also a fiction writer, usually (again) focusing on my OC's or just random drabbles. Furthermore, I'm a pretty active RPer on other sites and my own. And, of course, I play Pokemon. But not only Pokemon but FF, Kingdom Hearts, Animal Crossing, multiple MMOs (w101, Tera, AION, Aura Kingdom, Elsword, etc.), and Town of Salem. If you ever wanna meet up in-game we can always set up a time! Lastly, I'm in a ton of fandoms and have watched a lot of Anime's, and to make it easier you can find them on my Tumblr blog.

Um. . . Yup! That's about all I have to say.

Last edited:
Hi my name is minun1. you can probably guess what my faveorite Pokemon is. I mainly play Pokemon and on my Xbox 360 I play a lot of halo. If you want to play with me just friend me on xbox live. my gamer tag is on my profile.
That is all I have to say.

Hello! I'm Crazy-ass Bat, also known as crazy-ass-bat on Tumblr, sometimes Kuro Ryu, Kuro Ryu-chan, kr16 on 9gag, or other variations of "Kuro", "Crazy" or Nono :) call me whatever. I just joined because I wanted to make some trainer cards (I'm currently trying to remember my teams to make cards for them). If I make some mistakes, feel free to correct me, I'm French so English isn't my mother tongue.
I'm a huge nerd. I've been playing Pokémon since Diamond/Pearl on DS, but I've also played some Zelda games (my favorite is Twilight Princess, love Midna!), all the Animal Crossing games, Okami, Smash Bros, Alice Madness returns, Ghost Trick, Bayonetta, Mario games, Splatoon, Sonic games, Devil May Cry, Deadpool, and lots of other games (if I haven't played something, usually one of my two brothers has). I also love mangas/animes (Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hellsing Utimate, No Game No Life, Host Club, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Butler, Onepunchman, Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto, Kill La Kill, Yowamushi Pedal, Sword Art Online, Negima, Death Parade, Death Note, and lots of others. Again, if I haven't watched something, it's either on my list or my brother as watched it). Also, I love comics (mostly Marvel, mostly Deadpool, and also My Little Pony and Adventure Time), cartoons (Gravity Falls, My Little Pony, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Star vs the Forces of Evil, The Grimm adventures of Billy and Mandy, Danny Phantom, etc), TV series (Hannibal, Sherlock, Criminal Minds, Bones, etc) and movies (Disney movies, Dreamworks movies, Tim Burton movies, the Hannibal movies, A Clockwork Orange, etc).
I'm currently a student in vet school so I won't be very active ^^'

... That's all I have to say, sorry for the long post ^^'

Well I guess it wouldn't kill me if I introduce myself.

You can call me greenman and I found this site because I was looking for a Trainer card maker. And once I was here I liked what I saw so I decided to sign up. I've never really signed up for a website like this before so it will probably take me a while to get adjusted but I hope that I can become a regular user and maybe even meet some new people.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
*coughs, his cheeks lightly red*
m-my name is niko perez
I'm 21 and mixed
I currently live in the US, but im canada born
I just recently became obsessed with pokemon again after buying a nintendo ds xl.
since i am old, I started with pokemon Blue version

i currently go to school to become a game art and design major.
also a freelancer photographer. I like to Roleplay i remember how addicting it was i use to do it a lot when I was little.
Pokemon is actually my 1st and all time favourite anime/mangas ( I have many more )
I also posted my RL pic in the RL pic thread haha.
im really quiet and kinda shy..
but if you wanna talk or chat.. Inbox or comment on my profile.
isshushipping_icon_by_auramasterlucario-d32h2mq.gif

Last edited:
Hello e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e! Pen here, checking in for the full Pokemon fandom experience!
I'm 16 now and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 9, and it's just one of those things you never move on from, haha! I'd love to meet everyone and start cool rps. That's what I'm here for!

Catcha later~

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Hello e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e! Pen here, checking in for the full Pokemon fandom experience!
I'm 16 now and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 9, and it's just one of those things you never move on from, haha! I'd love to meet everyone and start cool rps. That's what I'm here for!

Catcha later~

haha love your energy. Feel free to stop by the pokemon roleplays and regular roleplays in the forum tab! (:

Hello everyone. I have no idea why I didnt get on this site to begin with. XD
A little about me:
I am a cosplayer (For those that do not know (assuming you live under a rock most of your life), Cosplaying is the art of dressing up in a costume of some kind of character/animal/ect. From some series, tv show, book... ect.) I have been cosplaying for over 9 years. My first cosplay was Itachi Uchiha and now since I have gained more confidence over the years, I have revealed my Kakashi Hatake cosplay. I also enjoy playing games. Mario was the first game I ever played. Second was pokemon. Over the years I had only been able to play first gen, that is until a friend of mine bought me a 3ds and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. O.O I was so lost. Its a good thing that I am a quick learner in that aspect. XD Well... enough of my blabbing.

Just wanted to say Hi. OwO

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Hello everyone. I have no idea why I didnt get on this site to begin with. XD
A little about me:
I am a cosplayer (For those that do not know (assuming you live under a rock most of your life), Cosplaying is the art of dressing up in a costume of some kind of character/animal/ect. From some series, tv show, book... ect.) I have been cosplaying for over 9 years. My first cosplay was Itachi Uchiha and now since I have gained more confidence over the years, I have revealed my Kakashi Hatake cosplay. I also enjoy playing games. Mario was the first game I ever played. Second was pokemon. Over the years I had only been able to play first gen, that is until a friend of mine bought me a 3ds and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. O.O I was so lost. Its a good thing that I am a quick learner in that aspect. XD Well... enough of my blabbing.

Just wanted to say Hi. OwO
duuude youre awsome.

Hi, my name is Bryce Ryowhey, I have been playing pokémon for 7 years and I started with Diamond version (*^o^*). My two favourite type are Fire-type and Electric-type. Why? I don't really know. I am French but I love Japan. This is nice to meet ya

Hello! I go by the names either K or Kimi (thanks to people on dA haha), and I'm a hobbyist artist.
I love gaming, mainly either RPGs or FPS, and I've been a huge fan of Sonic The Hedgehog, FMA, and Pokemon for a really long time. X)

Idk what else to say-- But I hope to get along well with everyone! :)

Um.... H-hi all... *coughs* I mean uh, Hello. Im Hikoru, and i've been into Pokemon for as long as I can remember. This site looked like a really good place to be able to meet a lot of new people and a good chance to let my Pokemon wings free *smiles* I can't wait to get to know some of you all and I hope we can become good friends!

well hello every one my name is rob and i want to do my introduction ,so there is no clear reason of why I come to pokecharms nobody that i know has ever talk about this place I was just watching pokemon pages until i saw this one , i got very excited about it that i wanted to join i even started by doing a RP but sadly Elsydeon took it out cause i by mistake put the RP in the general RP instead of the pokemon RP :'| also the message said that my RP was a ripoff of some guy named rex , how im supossed to know that i was only here since tuesday anyway, my hobbies are videogames and watch anime , i started watching and playing in pokemon since emerald and i really love the mystery dungeon series even tough they are kind of repetitive8), and before i finish i have to say that Glaceon is love Glaceon is life:D

Hello my name is dead milk. I discovered this site because of the trainer cards and I'm thinking of making more. Haha this site seems pretty cool. Anyways I like chocolate milk and dogs and I play on my ds a lot. I don't really watch that much TV anymore. So yeah