• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

What's up everybody? I came to the Pokemon fandom kind of late in the game (with Pokemon Y being my first one) but got quickly swept up in it. I'm also a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh (the abridged series, as evident by my chosen name).

Hi! I'm Kitty. I guess I just kinda stumbled across this site? Anyway, I don't really battle much, but I'm breeding for shiny pokemon right now. If anyone wants to trade just send me a message

Hi I am snivyD (not real name) my fave pokemon is snivy. My first game was black but I got older pokemon games later. My most recent game is y. I have many pokemon games, and my fave of the ones I have is x. I came here because my friend was using this site, but only as a guest. Later I made my account.

Hello! My name is unbeknownst to you, but on here I shall be known as the Arkham Mage. I enjoy heavy metal music, Batman, Persona, YouTube and of course, Pokemon! My hobbies are collecting CDs and browsing the Internet for funny things. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Sapphire, and my favorite Pokemon is Absol. I hope to be a good friend to anyone who wants to be mine and I hope to have good conversations :D

Hello to everyone here! My name is Cy (pronounced see) or alternatively just "C".
I'm a musical lolita that's a tad off-kilter and I like to draw, read, play games, and watch movies.

Clearly I also enjoy Pokemon a whole bunch and probably will forever.I started on Blue with a Squirtle and have picked a water starter on every game since (with one exception). My favorite game was Sapphire for a very long time but I think Black overtook it a little bit (the story was so good!)

And oh boy do I love ghosts. Don't talk to me about ghost pokemon you'll never hear the end of it. My favorite of which is Chandelure but my spirit pokemon is actually a Raichu.

As with most people, someone gave me a link to the TCM and I had a blast with it and decided to look further! So now I'm here :)

I'm looking forward to everything here! ♥

DittoWantsToBattle

Formerly PokemonMastaaa
Hello there! I came across this site because of the Trainer Card Maker,but then I wanted to keep my cards, and didn't want to download them because my laptop is really screwed up,so I saved it here. Then I found the forums and creative corner, and decided to stay :D My favorite pokemon is Ditto, because he's a cute little blob, and the episode with him was very entertaining, plus, he can turn into ANY pokemon. Pretty badass if you ask me. Anyway, I have more personal info on my account, so if you'd like to stalk me, be my guest!

How I found this community:
Hey everyone! I found this website because of trainer card maker, and how I found it was when I saw a trainer card from another forum, and I saw the link, and I really wanted my own trainer card, and that's what lead me here! What inspired me to sign up was when I looked around and saw the Creative Corner, the Forums, and all these great people. I really do like this website/community because of how big it is 'n stuff!

About me:
I mostly play video games more than anything else! (Mostly Pokemon! XD) What I play is Xbox360, 3DS, and PC. I also really like chatting in Forums, and I only draw things when I'm bored.
Aaand... that's me!

I've been here for quite a while, but I guess I should introduce myself...
Hello, I'm Gliscario39, known as Gliscario in the chatroom. My normal state is two separate things, a Gliscor and a Lucario. But in the worst situations, I become a fusion between Gliscor and Lucario, known as Gliscario.
gliscario.png

You can mostly find me either in the Chatrooms, making Trainer Cards for friends, or most likely The Forums. I hang out around The Playground a lot.
That's mostly it about me. You can find me online at just about anytime of the day when I'm awake/free. Hope to see you all sometime!

Hi. I came here just because I found the trainer card maker and then decided to make an account because Wynaut?
I like playing video games (obviously) and I've played pretty much all of the Pokemon ones, or at least one half of the double versions. My favourite is probably Y because 3D Pokemon? Awesome.
And that's all I guess ;)

Hi, they call me Sy. I'm the strange kid from the back of the classroom with weird powers and stuff. Let's see, my first Pokemon game was Diamond, and I still treasure to this day for getting up to the Elite Four with only level thirty Pokemon.
My favorite Pokemon changes around alot, but for the moment it's Meowstic.
You could call me a nerd. I like that title very much. It suits me... Sy the Nerd... Yea...
I'm just your average Aussie grade five student with heaps of potential.
That is all...

Oh, and I am a Pisces. P:

Anyoung!
Please call me Frozen. I'm a pretty serious student, and school is my life for the moment. (Aside from the Interent, of course. I love using Tumblr and DeviantArt when I have the chance!) I'm pretty chill and love to talk with new people, although I'm quite shy in real life. ^^"
My hobbies include drawing (although I'm still learning), playing my cello, and playing video games. ;w; I also enjoy animes such as Ouran High School Host Club, Black Butler, and of course, Hetalia. Along side those, I also enjoy Korean programs such as Running Man, although I'm not a big fan of K-Dramas. Did I forget to mention I like MLP?
I love to role play, and try to do it whenever I meet a person who's willing. Send me a message, and I'll hop right on over and make a topic!
If you ever want my friend code, feel free to ask. I usually don't put it out for show. ^^

Hi there!
I'm Koala Power, as they call me for my excessive love of koalas. I found this site through my brother, Sy Kage, who showed me this site and I liked it, mostly for the Trainer Card Maker.
As you may have realized, I like koalas. I also like Chimchar, my favorite Pokemon. I like eating excessive amounts of food, aswell.
I don't have a 3DS, 2DS, DS (I use Sy Kage's) or any Pokemon game of my own. Though, I am a big fan of it.
I hope I can meet alot of new friends here!

The New Member Introduction thread exists for just that. Do not make a whole new thread to introduce yourself.
So I am new to this website and I found it through just searching up trainer card creator on google. Saw that this place was kinda awesome and though to join. So whats up? Anyone else new? Anyone new to pokemon or been playing it all there life like me?

I too was looking for the trainer card creator. But just skimming the site convinced me this would be a great place to help get away from the hypercompetitive battling and other stuff that takes over other forums. I'm looking forward to some Pokemon relaxation.
I like older RPGs and some shooters. I'm also into music, hunting, national/international politics and news. Oh, and paintball. Gotta have paintball. :)
Great site. Looking forward to spending more time here.

Okay. I thought I'd be nice to introduce myself to you awesome people, sharing the love of pokémon to the world. So here I go.

I'm a nineteen year old girl, working as a kitchen assistant in Denmark, where I was born and raised. I've moved a few times, but never away from Denmark, sadly enough. Though one day I will pack my things and travel around, and my first stop will probably either be in London or Egypt.

But yeah, I chose the nickname Marshie a long time ago, when I needed a codename on the internet I would be remembered by. I was eating marshmallows with melted chocolate and strawberries on the side. And there you go. A name, probably rare and unused, I could take as my own.

One of my characteristics is my weird fascination of gore, horror and the like. As examples, I'm totally in love with The Joker, Hannibal Lecter, Dexter Morgan and so on. I also tend to write stories with creepy twists, lots of extra image producing details. I'll try to make some short stories that you folks can enjoy and understand what I'm talking about right above.

I should tell you more about my personality probably..
I'm weird and proud of being different. I'm honest, even if it hurts other people. But I just don't like lying, just because someone feels like being covered in sugar-covered dishonesty.
But that doesn't mean I can't be kind and cautious.
I think tattoos and piercings are a great way to decorate your body, even if others feel disgusted by it. I personally don't really care, if I like having a ring around my lip, that's my decision. And I totally support others, whether they like body modifications, are gay/bisexual or religious or not.
No one should try to fill a standard made by others, and I am a supporter of that. Just do what you want to, because I do.

But yeah. I hope my introduction is fine and not too boring. ^^ And that it was useful.
- Yours truly, Pokémon Trainess, Marshie.

Who am I?

I am the hero of every story.

I am the villain that stands in your way.

I am the deity that watches everything fall into place.

I was the first living thing to have ever existed.
I will be the last one standing, as well.

I was the first one to have seen someone die.
I was the soul cause of it.

I was there when the first battle in history occurred.
I have been, and will be there, for the rest of them.

I strive to become stronger.
I long to become the strongest.

I exist only to serve...
...for serve I must.

Why?

Because that's just who I am.

Who am I?

I'm the Voltagonist.

Hi. I managed to stumble here over boredom so my name's Flash and im 18 as a boy. I still go to school (the struggle is real) and yeah. I love the Hoenn region and I plan in staying in the website for a while :D
trainercard-Flash.png

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
I've been here for about a month now, but then I thought "You know what, why the hell not?"
Hello, My name is Jason, but call me Jason59707. Pokémon is by far one of my favorite video games, which is part of the reason I managed to stumble across here. But the main reason I made it here is because I was roaming around on Google Images and found a Trainer Card. It said at the bottom, "Create your own at www.pokecharms.com!" So I came here and signed up, and now here I am, only man on Earth with a Volcaronite, so I must say I've evolved a lot over the past month I've been here. (My avi is a mega Volcarona.)

Hello~ I am Sneaky Ferret. I came across this website after joining a Pokemon group on Facebook. Several of the members created the adorable Trainer cards that are from this website. After looking through the site, I knew this was a place I would enjoy. At any rate, I thoroughly enjoy drawing, so most, if not all, of my posts will be my artwork. I will keep them Pokemon related (if not of real pokes, then of ones that I have created). Well...I can't think of much else to say. However, I am looking forward to a wonderful time on Pokecharms!

Errm.. Hi everybody! My name is Metia. My name is just a result of my imagination. ^u^" I really love Pokemon and love websites like these because I can talk about it freely without being hated.

I really like animes that can make you feel good, are action packed, and/or have a nice story. The ones that I have watched are the whole series of Shugo Chara, Black Butler 1 & 2, Pokemon (of course), Madoka Magica, about half of Soul Eater (still needs to finish), about half of Kyoukai no Kanata (need to finish), Angel Beats, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Gode Geass, and both Vampire Knight series.

I also love music and art. My favorite Music would be Nightcore style songs, Vocaloid, and anything else that comes from a good anime. My favorite songs differ on how I'm feeling and how much I like a song right then. The one I really like right now is "Angel with a Shotgun", "Black Diamond", and "Electric Angel".

I also really love to play videogames and watch walkthroughs of the games I can't play, don't play a lot, or don't have. My favorite games would be Pokemon, Rune Factory 4, Animal Crossing, and a lot (if not all) rhythm based games. The walkthroughs I've seen can vary between the very flinch inducing Catherine, to the heart breaking Persona 3 FES, to a happy, and lively Super Mario sunshine (and 64), to the confusing Shadow the Hedgehog, and to a Harvest Moon game.

My personality overall is happy, cheerful (most of the time), optimistic, sometimes strict, and loyal personality. Oh I'm also a bit forgetful and oblivious to some obvious things. ^u^" I love to help out others whether it be cleaning up, to trading over a few well bred pokemon. As long as I have the time that is.

And Yeah That's all I really want to say about myself. So I hope we can all be friends and get along greatly. ^u^
81289_trainercard-Metia.png

Sup ma Peeps! I'm Naduah I've been into Pokemon since well for ever, but I've resistantly gotten into a big Poke kick. I found Pokecharms on Denviantart. so hear I am.

Screech, I usually don't like making self-introductions but I guess since this won't take that long.

I'm Krooki, I'm 17, I like to draw, I like to make songs on FL Studio, I'm usually shy but if I get to know you I guess we can talk more.
I have other places you can find me, like deviantART/Tumblr/Skype, I guess you can add me on Skype unless you ASK ME.
But other than that I guess for a more descriptive introduction you can find that on my Pokecharms about page thingy. .w.

Hello ^-^

I'm Alex (you probably guessed that from my name >_<), I'm 18 and a university student based in Sheffield (just finished my first year). I'm studying Media, for anyone interested it looks into more sociological aspect such as portrayal of women and gay rights. I obviously like Pokemon, but I also enjoy Animal Crossing, Legend of Zelda, Fallout, Elder Scrolls and Sims (also others but the list would be too long eheheh). I'm a huge sucker for anything cute and adorable.

I currently don't have a job (anxiety is getting the better of me on that one ;w; ). As for hobbies I guess photography (although I need a better camera), gaming (already covered that) and baking. Favourites? Colour? Blue. Animal? Turtles. Cuisine? Mexican. Season? Spring. Music Genre? Pop/Power Ballads. Movie Genre? Comedy or Animated.

I can't think of anything else eheheh. If I missed out anything that you would like to know just message me :)

(P.S. The emoticons on here are so adorable :3)

Hello new here . I never been much for big introduction , but hope I can meet some awesome people during my stay here and make some awesome friends. Also don't hesitate to challenge me to a battle just send me a message saying you wanna battle me is all. And also I am new to competitive battling so easy one me XD..

Greetings Pokecharms members; the username that I'm using for this site is Midnight Ace. I came to this site one day when I was fooling around with the trainer maker and decided to create a profile, so that I could commutate with other people that also likes Pokémon.

{Am one of those people that you're either going to like or dislike...I really don't care if you don't like me.}

Been a fan of the series back when there was only Red & Blue in the west. In other words; I've been a fan of Pokémon, before some members on Pokecharms were even born>_<.

Some things about me that relates to Pokémon.
Favorite type: Steel
Favorite Pokémon: Blastoise
Favorite Region: Johto
I didn't like Gen3 as I find it the worst. Gen4 got me back into the series.
My rank of the main series; best to least: Gen6/Gen4/Gen2/Gen1/Gen5/Gen3
(I have my reasons why I rank them as I did)

Things about me; facts/likes/dislikes
Caucasian male>_<
Only child- My crew are more then friends, they're my brothers>:D
Favorite color- Blue :)
Love history- Its a never ending story of the people of the past:8B:
I'm religion free (I don't believe in any religion) :o
Rap/RnB/Anime Ost- Favorite type of music:p
Anime/Horror/Comedy- Entertainment that I enjoy a lot <.>
I hate Hockey. - I don't like nothing about this sport, also very boring. (playing/watching):@
I hate Country & Indie music. - It makes me want to become deaf. :@
I hate Call of Duty. - It's dumb & its the same game every year.@.@
I hate Anita Sarkeesian.- This woman is awful and it sickens me that she got money from her lies.>=O
I hate Tobacco.- My hatred is over 9000 when it comes to Tobacco>=O

hey... im Aitor from Spain and this is quite big and scary thought... im 18, even people often tell me i look like less :? meh... so, i just came here to have fun and that... i was playing with the trainer card maker and decided to randomly register xDDD so... that. i dont know what else to say... since this is a pokémon stuff ill say my favourite pokémons:
favourite pokémon: Gallade & Lucario
Favourite Starter: Snivy
Favourite Type: Fairy
Favourite Generation: 5th
Favourite Game: Black/White
Favourite Trainer: Black

My pokémon raising style is not just raising the strongest pokémon. i like having the perfect team, not having useless HM slaves. every single pokémon of the 6 pokémon in my team is used when beating elite 4. i like having cool pokémons with perfect nature and IV.
i mean, i wont raise an Haxorus, simply because its not cool (in my opinion)

and about me...
i can speak chinese, japanese, spanish (obvious), english (even more obvious), basque and french, so if i see any coro coro scan or something ill be able to help translating or something (i dont know enough japanese to do it alone, but i would be glad to help if possible in anything.
i like other animes like... fairy tail and mirai nikki, are my favourites those.
and... im 18, im starting university next year and its quite exciting (and scary)
well, i hope this is enough

see ya!
trainercard-Moko.png

Hi, I'm Fyodor. I live in America and I'm almost 20 and I'll be going to college this coming year but I'm really just a kid. My favorite Pokemon games are X/Y and Gale of Darkness, I watched the First Movie many times with my cousin and in non-Pokemon stuff I'm obsessed with Doctor Who.

Hey! My name is lostvox -- I've been using the Trainer Card Maker for a while now, and decided to join the community!

My hobbies include singing, Pokemon Training, and keeping myself out of the hospital. ;) I've been playing Pokemon since 1999 with no intention of stopping anytime soon. I'm stoked on the Hoenn remakes; November can't get here soon enough.