• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

Why didn't I see this tread? (Sighs) Maybe I should just introduce myself...

Hi there, I'm Flygonn. I came across this website when I was looking for a Trainer Card Maker. The first result was this website. ‎I had always wanted to make my own trainer card, so I went to this website to create Trainer Cards. I also decided to sign up for this website. Everyone was very friendly to me, so I really liked this website. I like eating (I'm a foodie), travelling around the world, birds of prey, Japanese Anime, watching TV & playing computer games ♥

Hello I'm Thewarwayz (war for short). I just randomly came across pokecharms while looking up pokemon related stuff. I like to sleep, play steam games and sleep some more
(I'm like a snorlax on weekends) but ever once an a while ill do something else.

Hi. I'm Benji. I am 22 and in college. I'm a psychology major. It's my passion. I love collecting knowledge. Most of my books are nonfiction. A lot of them are about dogs. Dogs are my favorite animal. As a result, many of my favorite Pokemon are based on dogs. Like Arcanine. However, my ultimate favorite is a rodent. Raichu. But I'm a fan of pet rodents, too.

I have been playing Pokemon since Red, Blue, and Yellow. Red was the first game I owned. Charmander was the first starter I ever chose. Raichu was the first Pokemon I raised to 100. That Raichu was passed back and forth between Red, Blue, and Yellow until my sister accidentally deleted my save file.

I am one of those people who can appreciate every generation for what it is. Raichu is my favorite Pokemon, Gen II has my favorite games, Gen III has my favorite legendary, and so on. I stopped playing for some years, but came back during Generation four. Four is my least favorite, but I even liked it. I was really impressed with Black and White, but currently do not own a 3DS or 2DS so have not yet played X or Y.

Um, other than that. I'm a writer. I love scary movies, I love to write crime dramas, I love crime shows (Criminal Minds is my favorite), I love psychology (obviously), I love Halloween, and corgis are my favorite breed of dog. And I stumbled upon the site while looking for trainer cards.

Hello there! My online name is Dye. I absolutely love Pokemon! Although, mostly playing the video games. I came here to Pokecharms because I googled on how to make a Trainer card. I wanted to make one because I saw on another Pokemon forum that a user had one and it looked cool. Now I visit two forums for Pokemon!

My hobbies are playing the Pokemon video games (X, Y, black/white 2, black/white, all the way to yellow/red/blue). I also design and maintain websites. I create graphic designs for free for people as well.

I'm in my 20's so I'm not new to Pokemon at all. Although, for some odd reason I just now started going on Pokemon forums. LOL :angel:

Hi, I'm Vaporeonn!
I've been a Pokemon fan for about seven years. I found out about them when some of my friends in kindergarden asked me to play with them Pokemon. I had no clue what that was, and one of them said : " You will have Treeko then!". I was like '' Treeko? Whats that, a tree?" then they showed me Pokemon Ruby, and I just fell in love with the little guy! I know Pokemon were not popular once gen III came out, I guess it was with the little kids.
Thats for the begining. I'm not a 'Charms member long, just a couple of weeks, but I like it here! And as alot of peopole here, I joined for the TCM! But i like the Forums now more!
Anyway, once I began school, it all changed! The bigger kids were laughing at me, but I, kinda, stayed strong and didn't look up to that at my age of nine. Later on, some kids were playing Pokemon Platinum, so I asked my mom to buy me ( and she did) , and we became friends!
Once Pokemon X and Y came out this year, everyone at my class were crazy about Pokemon! I don't know if it's for the graphics or not, but there was no bullying from that point!
So thats for my intro here! I'll try being here for as much as possible, but my max for the day is half an hour :p.

Hai. I'm Melody&Firenze. :D
The only Pokemon game I have is Pokemon X. I've played Pokemon Black, but I gave it away.
I like to draw, read, and write. My favorite Pokemon is Delphox! I nicknamed my Delphox Firenze, after one of the centaurs in Harry Potter. :blush:
I like collecting every type of Pokemon, and I'm working on getting every Pokemon in Pokemon X.
I found Pokecharms when looking for a trainer card maker, and decided to join.
I hope I have fun here! :D

Hey! I'm Connor (or Konnor). Third Gen Pokémon were the first video games I ever played and resulted in Gardevoir becoming my favorite Pokémon. I recently became competitive and I am amazed at how wonderful X and Y are.
Add my friend code for a Poison type Friend Safari with Seviper and Swalot (I reset my game today, so currently these are the only two available) and some battling! Please tell me if you add my friend code and tell me yours (along with your Safari and what it contains).
I also enjoy many aspects of Japanese and Chinese culture.
And, in case it wasn't obvious, I enjoy the Mortal Kombat series.
I joined (like most people) for the TCM, but I love talking to the very nice people here.

Last edited:
Hi everyone my name is Sherrylyn Mendoza.You can call me Misaki. I came from the Philippines. I joined this site in order to feel free of everything about Pokemon. I loved Pokemon ever since I was 3 years old. So in those 11 years I earn many Pokemon items like a Charizard stuffed toy and a Digital Pokeball. I discovered this site because of the Trainer Card Maker. Right now I am very excited for the new Pokemon game just like some
of you
38433_trainercard-Misaki.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Welcome, everyone! It's great to see so many new faces here~ Enjoy your stay, and remember to stop by chat whenever you have time, since most of us seem to spend most of our time there now ^^;

Hello! I'm EeveeHawkie ~ Just call me Eevee or ... I dunno. Whatever you fee like~ x3
I work as the person trying to seem forever happy *w*
Also love the Trainer Card Maker here!

Hi there! I'm Pichu100000, Pichu for short, I also go by Miyo. My real name is Lauren and Pokemon has been my life. I find each game's story really good, especially with the X and Y series. My favorite pokemon happen to be Pikachu(always), Lapras, Sylveon,Psyduck, and Charizard. I have no least favorites other than Luvdisc and meditite(dat detect man..). Found this site through the Trainer Card maker c:

I spend my free time either playing the games as well as trading and battling my friends over Wi-Fi. Or randomly trading over Wonder Trade. I also like to watch anime, read manga, draw, and RP on FaceBook. My favorite animes include: Naruto, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Death Note, Danga Ronpa,Elfen Lied, and Clannad. I also love the derptastic internet!

My first game happened to be Pokemon Gold, which I recieved on my 5th birthday(proves you don't need to be 10 to be a pokemon master),and my first pokemon was a cute Chikorita names Chi.

Akisora, obviously not my real name, just call me Aki for short. Join this forum because I want to submit my edited sprite into the database. I am from Asia by the way, so sorry if my English is bad (eng is not my native language).

New Years greetings.
Shady or Luna is the name and Graphic Design is my game...well my current major anyway. I'm pretty skilled in photoshop.
Here is some samples of my work just because I have been asked before when I mention it:
http://mooneyedwolf.....cape-411153341
That's from about a month or two ago
http://mooneyedwolf....t/9-11-68246633
This is from October 2007.
http://mooneyedwolf.....Raven-66521966
Also from October 2007

I can also provide a recent logo sample upon request.
Right now I have just finished the first week of two new classes and already want one to be over with. While here I am trying to come up with ideas for the project we have just been assigned in Two Dimensional Design.

I am also into writing and hope to finish this novel I have begun so I can attempt to get it published.

I've been a Pokemon fan since 2000 when I saw my first episode of the Anime 'The Tower of Terror' of season 1 featuring Ash going after Haunter to defeat Sabrina. Funny thing, I initially chose to watch it to make fun of it not become addicted. There was a time shortly before that when I verbally bashed it pretty hard with my best friend during lunch time at school without actually ever having seen it. That was a long time ago, I've learned my lesson.

Anyway I've got some great memories from before Hoenn turned the anime to garbage and the first two generations were all the rage in the video games. My addiction is reformed now but I have remained a fan of the games and recently have rekindled my interest in the first two generations of the anime. There are actually several more episodes than I realized that I am seeing recently for the first time. I forgot some of the really well done stories and clever titles in the classic seasons.

So here I am.

Last edited:
Well, my name is Vincent, yet friends call me Exo or Pants(long story). I'm a thirteen year old male Otaku that resides in the sleepless city of New York. I'm a novice writer and a roleplayer in the Pokemon instagram community, a user known as @swaginja. Also on IG, I'm part of Elite Rebirth, a community of literate roleplayers that are articulate in writing and use their skills to present their work.

I got into the Pokemon fandom at age seven, when I got my first DS and played Leafgreen. Interested in the games, I did more reasearch and gradually knew about pokemon more when I had spare time. My first shiny was an Exeggute which I named Eva, soon evolved, and worked alongside the grass type to beat the elite four. Sadly, I couldn't find my cartridge when I lost the game. However, in black and white, I found a shiny Litwick while I was EV training my Octillery.

I came here recently from searching places to roleplay and even write fanfictions. Soon enough, I saw pokecharms. When I clicked the link, I saw a plethora of art and writing accounts, and I was amazed at the skills of these authors and artists that reside here, so I gave this place a try.

Besides writing for an activity, I'm a competitive battler (I bet many people are). I use smogon rules, yet sometimes the Game Freak official rules are applied in my double battles. If you want a battle on Pokemon Showdown or a closed literate roleplay, request away!

Hello everyone, my name is Necrospawn or Necro for short. You can say I was drawn here to this website for the trainer card Maker, the forums, and the creative corner. I have yet to become famous for my art making skills. If you are wondering about my profile picture, yes I did not make that picture. I got it off the internet.
I will put my own drawing on the creative corner, sometime in the future. As for my favorite pokemon it's Beedirll. Type of pokemon I enjoy the most are Fire, Ghost, Dark, And Bug.

Last edited:
Sup, Tomu here, drawn here by the awesome Jada...
Anywho, not much art skills or much else to my name beside my ability to life Pokemon games.
I bought a 3DSXL (blue Pokemon version) just for Pokemon X+Y, never regretted it.

I don`t think I have introduced myself yet... (My bad). I`m Iain108. I became a member because of my
frequent use of the Trainer card maker and finally became a member in October.
(I also used to be a pokemon fan since the start of third gen till the release of Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsliver.)

Hello, guys :) I'm Furihi - almost 24 years old pokemon maniac, a bit of a nerd and a geek. I'm from Poland.

To Pokecharms bring me forum discussions and also trainer card maker which I was really interested in. I joined yesterday so it's hard to say that I like something or not but I read some forum threads and people seems to be really nice.

I started my adventure with pokemon by watching anime series (in my country the game wasn't well known), after that I started playing also video games with pokemons. Now I return to playing (Pokemon Fire Red and Green Leaf). I'm huge fan of Charizard and Raichu - for me the best generation was first [Kanto].

My hobbies involve drawning, video games, comics, mangas, politics, computer graphic, computers in general, writing, politics, history, military, guns, riding on a horse back and maaaany other things. Also I'm big lover of cRPG games.

Hello! I'm Battlechili1! I was brought here after a friend told me about the trainer card thing. Thought it was really cool, I'm a fan of Pokemon, so and I wanted to see what other features this place has to offer (plus I wanted to save trainer cards) so here am!

I'm a pretty quiet and somewhat asocial dude who tries hard to make people happy. Still, I'm fun loving and love talking to people when I do.
My hobbies include mostly just playing video games or watching anime. My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken, and my favorite type is fire type.

Favorite TV Show: Gurren Lagann
Favorite Video Game: Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
Favorite Book: Alas, Babylon
Favorite Band: Kansas

I've been here for a few weeks, but might as well introduce myself. As you can tell I like Blaziken, and I'm a little obsessed xD. I love Pokemon, but that's not all I like pretty much everything. I'm easy to entertain. What brought me here was the Trainer Card maker, but as I looked into the site I fell in love :3

I've been here for a couple of weeks now as a registered user. Before then, I had been here using the TCM for a few months (addictive little thing, it is), so I decided to just sign up because why not.

Been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue. Got into the anime, like many others, for a time. Favorite Pokemon are Arcanine and Pidgeot.

As a person, I'm actually quite boring and quiet, and I prefer to watch social situations instead of mingle in them. I'm a big lurker, too, mostly because I usually don't have much to say.

If you wanna know more, feel free to ask.

'Sup, I'm Bruges but you may also call me Rob if ya want.
I've been lurking on this site for sometime now and figured I might as well just make an account.
Thanks to my name you might have already figured out that I live in Bruges, Belgium.
I'll see how active I get on this, but it looks pretty fun so far =)

Hey Pokefans. My name is Shadow. On here Im Shadowvoir. Im a huge fan since Red and Green. My favorite types are Psychic, Grass, and Dark. Im a Gym Leader/Elite Four member in a tournament i am holding soon. Will be looking for more people to join. if interested message here or on FB. My Facebook is Danniel Manad. Im happy to talk to every Pokefan in the world. :)

Shadowvoir

(Oh well look who forgot to make this)

Hello, friends! I am Professor J. And I got into pokemon when my brother got a game (heartgold) and I was at that kind of stage when I was like "Psssh pokemon is for nerds",but then it turned out pokemon was really awesome, and I haven't been the same since. My favorite pokemon would be Muk, because that is just the cutest little goo glob thing in my opinion. I currently have pokemon Y, and yes, I do have a Muk. So yeah. I like to roleplay abit. You know, cause its fun. I also, in case you couldn't tell have some issues with remembering things. I look forward to making some more friends! By the way don't ask me to battle I am terrible you could beat me with a level 1 Rattata.

Hi Im the Swordsman I found this site after seeing one of this site's awsome trainer cards. My hobbies are playing video games (mostly RPGs but Sonic the Hedgehog is my favorite franchise) and reading books. My favortie Pokemon is the Jigglypuff line because of its apearance in the anime and killing anything in one hit by falling asleep in SSB. I am aslo a big fan of Old/Good Team Plasma because of the Knight uniforms, christam inspired design, N, and being a team of people that actualy want to help Pokemon with no ultioer sinster motives. My favorite type of Pokemon is the fariy type because its the closest thing to being the light type of the series.

Hey! My names Brooke, though my Pokémon name is Katherine. I've been playing Pokémon since I was six, thanks to my awesome dad. I was born in the big city, but now I live in a small town with my mom. I love video games, Anime, and food. I'm kind of... off-putting I guess. I like to be sarcastic and creepy, but my friends make fun of me by calling me a softy.

I'm still in high school, but I plan on going to college and getting a business degree. I want to own a bookstore/Café, and be a writer on the side. Well, hope I didn't bore you!

Hello I am Lucario of the North. In real life though my name is Logan (kind of fitting don't you think? Logan the Lucario ;).) I have been playing Pokemon for a fairly long time. If you can't tell my favorite pokemon is Lucario/Mega Lucario. My second favorite is Victini. Also my signature is fabulous.

howdy!

my names is elizabeth but on the forum and poke thing I prefer people call me Liza wich is my trainer names in all my pokemon game. I am a french Canadian trainer I dont play the game in french because it's boring.. like piplup becoming tiplouf... My favorite pokemon is Empoleon and always will be I am more a water trainer but dont have much water pokemon strange no? I am a pokefan since my 5 and now I am 19 ^^'' I am a writer and a drawer very creative and all very friendly too come talk to me I would be happy! I love to battle

mmhhh for now I ont thin at anything else fell free to ask if you wanna know more ^^

New challenger approaching!
Hi guys, I'm Darkus4223.
I'm a fan of Pandora hearts, Pokemon, and Megaman!
I usually get on here late at night.
Real name is Gabriel
I have friends, A. Cat (Who has the same name as me!) And no one else...
I also have a Deviant art account...
Anyways, hi guys!

Btw, friend code not shown until I beat Y...

What's good? I'm LoveGame, or at least that's what I go by in the Pokemon community. I first used this site all the way back in '09 to create my first Trainer Card for my YouTube background. I didn't visit much after that because the TC Maker was "under maintenance" for about 2 years.

I decided to finally make an account a few days ago, and here I am. I've been playing Pokemon since the original games, and started competitive play in early '09 when Platinum came out. I battled a lot until 4th gen died, tried to get into 5th gen but didn't like it, then came back when XY came out.

If I were to say I had a "specialty", it'd be using underrated/low tier Pokemon successfully in competitive play. After all, if I'm going to win, it's going to be with my favorites. I post all of my "good" wifi battles to my YouTube channel, Petey1Piranha.

Outside of all that, I'm a 21 year old guy from Texas. I'm an aspiring writer/director, and, if my username and avatar didn't tip you off enough, I have a huge crush on Lady Gaga. I have all of my FCs and other info listed on my profile if you wish to know more or add me.

My name is Blank. I'm 17 and I joined this site to create character cards for my story.

Thank you to the creator and admins! This is awesome, and I know you've put alot of time into the forum, creative corner, and card maker.

Keep up the good work!

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah, and I'm an 18 year old girl who loves Pokémon!
I discovered this site from one of my friends who shared a trainer card they had made :3 I really love Pokémon so I thought it would be really fun to join as well as make new friends, I also have a deviantART account where I made many wonderful friends from all over the world! :D
My hobbies include video games, drawing, and anime, I mostly draw pictures of my own Original Characters and that's another reason why I came here, to share my artwork with everyone!
My favourite Pokémon is Emolga; I fell in love with it when I first watched the episode "Emolga the Irresistable" XD I loved how she would use attract to steal their apples :3 Another reason I love Emolga is because it's my favourite colors; black and yellow, and it's an Electric type! Emolga is a great Pokémon to have on your team and I have also been lucky enough to obtain a shiny :3
Well that's all about me, and I hope everyone can follow and check out my artworks once I post more!

:\=|: hey my name is Adel people call me A-del the first pokemon game I got is Pokemon Diamond. My username is Woopsire because I like woopers and quagsires. I also like sam and cat icarly and victorious