• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

My name is Toby Rosery, I'm from pennsylvania and I'm 15 Im great at art and I love music, anime, Pokemon, etc. and I just wanna fit in with everyone and I have a lot of questions, like how to make a forums and if you have a ps4 my account is: Margwa_Killer
Id like to hang and I love the color red, we can be best friends just don't be a jerk, and if you want to chat I'd love to anyway, this is Toby Rosery signing out (not really)

Also I need help with adding pictures to things and I'd be happy to know

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi my name is Tori and I discovered pokecharms after I started playing Pokemon GO. Before Go the last pokemon game I played was the original Red. I love to role play and I do a couple of table tops and a Larp or 2. I had a strong desire to do some pokemon RP and elliquy didn't have any up at the time so I found this through google. My knowledge of pokemon is a little dated but I am an experienced role-player and I have run many different games as a storyteller.

Just a few other things I am 32, I live in NC and I am a sleep Tech so my primary posting times are 3rd shift est.
I recently started my first thread on here titled The Dark Tournament. The plot is just slowly starting to kick off. If anyone checks it out warning it will be a darker game preferably adults only, but since I have several teenagers already, I am reserving the darker post for the adult players in private threads. For the younger players it will be a brief description.

Only thing left to say Go team Valor :)

Hey, my name is Leighton. I joined charms not too long ago and so far I've been having a lot of fun. I like roleplaying with others and discussing upcoming games. I'd just like to kill time and have some fun while doing so. There isn't really anything noteworthy about me, but I can try my best to describe what I like. My favorite types are fire, psychic and fairy. My current team in Omega Ruby consists of Sylveon, Garchomp, Chandelure, Talonflame, Aegislash and Starmie. I picked team valor because Moltres is my favorite out of the three legendary birds. Although my knowledge of science isn't as good as I'd like it to be, chemistry has always been a hobby of mine and is my current favorite subject at the school I'm going to. I don't really know what I'd like to do when I grow up but I think I still have plenty of time before I have to make the decision. I have a decent amount of experience in spelling, grammar and typing but I tend to make mistakes a lot, especially when writing stories or essays within a limited time frame.
I'm currently 13 and I live in Melbourne, Australia.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Feel free to send me messages, I'm usually really bored so I'd like to have a chat every now and again. ^-^

Hey my name is Kyle. I joined this site because I love trainer cards.
upload_2016-7-30_5-49-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-30_5-35-50.png
    upload_2016-7-30_5-35-50.png
    1 MB · Views: 57
Hey all!

Been here for about a week, so I figured I'd finally post my hello. I've been on a few other roleplay forums, but this is the first one I've done that was pokemon-based. That being said, I have never really done pokemon roleplays before. After spending about a week here, I can't even begin to tell you just how much fun it has been. Not to mention how much I've been learning from some of the amazing writers here.

I look forward to continued RPs on this site, and if you ever feel like starting one with me, feel free to send me a PM!

Hi! Name's Jackie. I'm 28 and I've been a fan of Pokemon since it came over to the US. >w<

I'm a parent to two daughters, recently divorced, working as a system administrator, love to draw (rarely have time for it), love to write (same deal), LOVE to hike (frustratingly same deal), love to RP (can you guess what I'd type here?) and I love to read (take a wild guess).

Pokemon related: My first EVER pokemon was a holographic Wigglytuff in my very first booster pack when the cards first came out. My first and fave starter was Squirtle, my overall fave pokemon is Miltank and my favorite region is Johto. My top three faves types are Normal/Ground/Poison and my three least fave are Psychic/Fighting/Rock.

There will be more info on my profile, so check it out if you want to! ♥

Hello everyone, My name is Ronan. I like to be called Roa, I'm 17 I was born when Pokemon came out I don't know what else to say that I'm a Pokemon in training, I love pikachu and tepig. I'm a writer and a roleplayer so... Hi!

Last edited:
Hiya, I'm Harley! I'm a digital and traditional artist and I have loved Pokémon since I was a little girl.

I used to go around pushing my Pokemon knowledge on the boys just to get them mad. I kinda stopped watching the show when Dawn came in. But I still followed the games. I'm very friendly and happy to chat and roleplay with anyone!

My favorite Pokémons have always been the ones who resembled Dogs and Cats.

Hi, I'm Mike. I'm 19 and I've been a fan of pokemon from around the time Dawn entered the anime. I like the view myself as a trainer similar to Brock. Where he had no real goals (besides girls) except traveling, and spending time with his friends and Pokemon. Don't get me wrong, I have a decently strong team, I'm just not the most competitive. Though I love me some roleplay and I would like to get to know whoever wants to know me.

I'm Katie, but you can just call me Quartz. I'm 27 and from New York. I've been playing Pokemon since the beginning, when I was just 6 or 7 years old. I believe the first version I owned was Red, but I was really fond of Yellow. Pikachu is still one of my favorite Pokemon, if not my absolute favorite.

I've been using the Trainer Card maker for a while now, and figured, why not give actually having an account a try? Plus, I'm always willing to make more friends who are into Pokemon. We'll see how this goes.

I'm not the most confident or social person, at least not until I've gotten comfortable in a place. But I'm pretty friendly. Or at least I try to be. So, hi.

Hiya, I'm Harley! I'm a digital and traditional artist and I have loved Pokémon since I was a little girl.

I used to go around pushing my Pokemon knowledge on the boys just to get them mad. I kinda stopped watching the show when Dawn came in. But I still followed the games. I'm very friendly and happy to chat and roleplay with anyone!

My favorite Pokémons have always been the ones who resembled Dogs and Cats.

Hello Harley, its nice to meet you! I didn't really watch the show either with Dawn came in, the original with Misty and the one with May were good. But love the games. Let's chat some time!
-Devi

HI! I like to draw pictures of anything I could... I like to practice ballet and having fun on the computer. I like to make up stories and tell them on the computer. I have a lot of good friends, but nobody's number.... hahahah :) I wish I could make friends on the computer.... I'm not really into Pokemon anymore... but I still like this site. :) ^_^

Hello, I am VulpixNinetales. I used to be Pikachu22345. It was a boring name, so I changed it. Anyways, I am a highschool student. I am a fan of sports, gaming, dancing, and singing.

Uh. Hello everyone. My name is James. I wish my name was Ryan so just call me that. I'm 13 years old, I got into pokemon when I was 8. My mom had a house party, and somebody left a copy of Pokemon Platinum. Like the responsible child I was. I just said "Finders Keepers" then started playing it. I played it quite a bit barley even knowing how to play it.

I never REALLY got into pokemon until pokemon white came out. That was when my "I kinda like it" turned into full blown addition. This game ate my life up. I'd procrastinate and stay up until 1:00 in the morning just to play it.

I do like different generas of anime a couple including Romance (Idk why but it's my favorite DX), and Action (favorite show of that genera probably being one punch man or Black Bullet).

I am also into rping and i'm willing to try out anything. So don't be afraid to try something completely bizarre.

I like listening to music. Some generas being *Heavy breath in* Dubstep, Rap, pop, R&B, House, Classical, Rock, Grunge, and many other generas.

I found this like how everyone else found this. The trainer card maker. Stuff like that always interests me. Then I found out this was a pokemon fan forum. So I said. Screw it. And made an account

So that's me. An awkward 13 year old pokemon fanatic who just watches anime and plays pokemon.

Here you can post an introduction and tell us a bit about yourself: what brought you to Pokecharms, your hobbies, and any other details you feel like sharing. By no means are new members required to post here, but it's available for those who want it.

Regular members are welcome to introduce themselves here too!

In return, we ask that all introductory posts go here. Please don't start a brand new topic just to say hi (it will be treated as spam). Thanks. :)

Hello people of the internet
Call me Rae or Doe, or give me a new nickname if you feel like it!
I found Pokecharms.com when I was looking up Pokemon in the google search bar.. and here I am.
My hobbies include: Role playing, Drawing, Swimming, Tennis, and occasionally surfing.

hey i'm sno, i joined here becase my friends didn't want to rp at the moment, so yeah i guess

my first game was emerald and i only got to play it because i stole my brother's gameboy and now im kinda addicted i guess, whoops

my favorite pokemon are altaria and shaymin, i love dragon types with my entire heart

i like fire emblem and drawing, feel free to say hey

hey there! i'm fenny and mewtwo
means more to me than anything
in the entire galaxy and i love him
with the entirety of my being and soul.

tumblr_inline_n5klljv1911sbxwvg.png

Hello, world!

I am cooolinamaza. Some people call me coool for short. You can also call me Remix or Remix Heart, as RemixHeart is my other online identity.

Some things that I like include Warrior Cats, Pokemon, Youtube, Animal Jam and art.

This is about all bcuz it is morning and I am quite tired (it's just past 6 am), so, bu-bye!

Who I am

Hey there, so my name is Gavino, but online I go by the handle of “Nygenn” pronounced “Nai-djen” and have been since the mid 90’s. If you ever come across a Nygenn anywhere, with this exact spelling then it’s almost assuredly me.

I am a 16 year old male with 14 years of additional experience. ;)
I am video game designer from the Netherlands, specialized in interface-, concept- and character- design, and with a passion for stories, character creation and development, and world building.

Obviously I have an extensive history in video games and tabletop role playing, but also in anime/manga, TV series, movies, and even sports if you’ll believe it. I’m a pretty well rounded guy that way.

You can find links in my signature towards various profiles of mine, in case you are curious to the anime's I've seen, or the manga's I've read, or the games I play on steam, etc.

How I got here

It begins with Pokémon Go actually. I haven’t really been busying myself with Pokémon since the original Red and Blue games, however have always been very intrigued the concept of Pokémon and it’s setting. So when Pokémon Go came out I got hit with some nostalgic emotions and decided that it would be cool to do a Pokémon Role Play. So I hit the internet to see if there was any inspiration to be had and low and behold I stumbled upon the forum of Pokecharms. There I read about the RP format and the spelling lecture and decided I might as well give this a try, never done a forum RP before.

As it so happens the first link I clicked on was Astralkitsune’s Role Play Campaign The Dark Tournament. It looked interesting so I just made an account and got to posting. The reception was much better than I expected and what started as a quick try became an everyday passion now. I learned that I’m not as bad a writer as I always thought myself to be, and that I prefer Role Playing like this over Table Top adventures.

My joining was about a month ago and it’s only yesterday that I remembered there was a whole forum and website to explore beyond that one RP channel. :p

So that would be why I hadn’t posted here yet.

How I got into Pokémon

*Takes out his grandpa chair and plops down in it.*

Many years ago, when most of you were still small children and some of you may not even have been born yet, I was a budding young teenager completely absorbed into the Trading Card Game: Magic the Gathering.

In those days the internet wasn't as reliable as it is these days, what with dial-up connections, slow speeds and limited websites. Especially board and card game related ones. Instead, we bought magazines in order to read up on the latest developments and releases and prices.

It was in one such magazines that I saw my very first Pokémon. It was a print of a Scyther card.

Excited about something so wicked looking and eager to pick up more games, I sat down for hours with that one image and tried to figure out how the game would work based on the information on the card and my understanding of Card Game fundamentals (looking back now I actually got remarkably close).

In any case... where was I? Oh yes, right.

Well that image was my one and only connection to Pokémon for a long while, and after a couple of months I had all but forgotten about it. But then a neighbor of mine, whose father was a comic book collector, would be driving to a comic convention halfway across the country (that's actually only about an hour drive in the Netherlands). They asked me along and of course I accepted. I had never been to such an event before after all.

The convention was a magical place for me. I saw images of cool heroes and monsters, piles of comics of superheroes that I recognized from cartoons, and of course whole sections dedicated to Trading Card Games.

Wandering through the row of stalls there I eventually arrived in the back, where I found a small, sad little table tended by an elderly lady. She had mostly junk stalled out but one thing caught my eye. It was a box with Pokémon booster packs. The name tickled a memory stored away in the back of my mind somewhere. I asked the woman about it and she showed me a couple of the cards she had on display. I recognized it then, those card frames. This was the game I had tried to figure out for myself sometime earlier.

Excited I fished deep into my pants pockets and pullet out my feeble allowance. I only had a few guilders with me, (the currency of the Netherlands before we made the switch to Euros). It wasn't enough but it was all I had.

I remember the woman eyeing me up and down and then leaning over conspiratorially.

"I shouldn't be doing this because I'm just watching the stall for someone else," she whispered, "but I'll sell you one for half price."

I was ecstatic as you can expect. I think more from that fact that she would give me a discount than my actually acquiring the Pokémon Booster. Either way, I paid and carefully opened the package.

With Magic there was always at least one rare card in a booster and I was eager to see if Pokémon followed the same formula. It didn't really matter much soon after because I found that Scyther card, that got me first interested in the game, between the stack. That day I started my Pokémon collection and set out to collect all 151 different cards.

I had told my kid brother all about this of course, and not a month later he came back from the store with the Gameboy games Pokémon Red and Blue.

My Pokémon game experiences

I remember back in the mid to late 90's when my younger brother, a pre-teen at the time, came home one day after having gone shopping with our mother. He had been such an adorable and good boy that he was allowed to pick out something from the toy store.

We hadn't seen Pokémon on TV yet but a few weeks earlier I had told him what little I knew about it due to Trading Card games and he'd remembered apparently. So he picked out the Pokémon games Red and Blue, somehow convincing our mother that the games were a set and that if he could have one the other would be for his brother.

Back home he presented me with the games and let me have first pick and that's how I ended up with Pokémon Blue.

We had a lot of fun playing the game together despite it not having any multiplayer features. Whenever one of us would get to the next town or was ready to challenge a gym we'd wait for the other to catch up. And thanks to the GameLink cable we both managed to complete our Pokedex by the end of it.

Fond memories.

Last edited:
Hi there everyone! I'm Szandor, also known here as Heaven, 13 or Szandor The 13th. Who cares. I joined because of the Trainer Card maker and the RP part :D.
I hope to make some friends here. I already set up a new RP, so maybe you can check out!

See ya!

Hello guys and Pokemontrainers!

You can call me Jany, hehe. I'm here, cause I love Pokemon. My favourite is Arcanine. Well, beside this I'm a big Otaku. My favourite manga is Finder and I have to many favourite anime like X, Fullmetal Alchemist, Winter Sonata.... (the list is endlessly).
Well, at least I'm a writer of Fanfiction in german (I wanna translate them by my own very soon, cause I don't like the english translators on the web). Three short storys are finished and on Wattpad.

Any questions? Ask me.

Greets Jany.

Last edited:
My name is Thedragonleader(cannot reveal my real name). I am 15 years old. I have been through a lot of role playing sites and ended up landing on this one. My favorite pokemon is meloetta, but for sun and moon its null. I am not sure how long i'll stay, but hopefully its long.

'Ello everybody!

Forgot I even had an account for this site, I made it long ago simply to make a trainer card for the Bulbagarden Forums.

Either way, I'm ChillinMcMillan. I'm 16, and I'm a huge Pokemon fan. I especially love Team Rocket and all things Rattata related. I came here when I realized that this place has RP, and I think I'm gonna enjoy it here.

Since I didn't explain better in my last post earlier, I figured should make it more clear to everyone.

My real name is for me to keep secret, but a hint that is the name of one of my roleplays (actually more then one). It's my mainstream pokemon trainer in roleplays I am a boy, and I wasn't a pokemon fan until when I was 8. My first game was Pokemon Yellow (Pikachu!). I had never been using my old name or my present username on any other side. I do have usernames with 'dozer' in them in other fan or gaming website.

You always can drop a hello to me, anytime!

hello, My name is torracat. I came to this site when I was searching for trainer card makers. I have been playing pokemon for about 8-10 years now. Mt first pokemon game was Pokemon Blue mystery dungeon. Now days I play whatever pokemon game I have my hands on.

Hey everyone I'm Robert. I found this website when I was looking for Pokémon trainer cards and a place to find the latest news on Pokémon sun and moon, and news on Pokémon in general. I'm a little new but I'm really nice to people. I have been playing Pokémon since my brother got Pokémon ruby on the game boy advance when I was 5. I like talking to people and dislike being lonely. :)

My name is Luminescent but you can call me lumin. I am more of the quiet type, but I am working to become more friendly. I have been through many rp sites for pokemon and warriors. My first game was pokemon Diamond, and my latest will be sun or moon.

Yo, I'm Feme and even though I just made an account today I've been using PokeCharms to make trainer cards ever since my middle-school years (currently a freshman in college). I'm not sure what else to do here other than to make trainer cards because I'm very shy OTL.

Anyways, I've been into Pokemon for all 17 years of my life and my first game(s) was Sapphire / Ruby (or was is Stadium for the N64... 6_9").

Since I said I was in college I'm gonna add what I'm majoring in too which is Game Art.

Other than Pokemon, I am currently into: Overwatch, Splatoon, Metal Gear Solid, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Monster Factory, and drawing!

Hi guys! My name username is ProfessorJeff cause I love the professors in Pokemon series so I wanted to be one. This site's Rp section brought me here and I also join this forum because I'm very addicted to pokemon. I dont really know much about introductions so, I'll make it short.

Hello! My name is Nick. I found this site when I came across a trainer card on Tumblr and decided that I wanted to make one, then I found out about the forum and I didn't hesitate to join because I don't really have any friends who are into Pokemon so I'd love to have some people to talk about it with.

Hello!

I hope this is the right forum to post in. I just joined in the wee hours of the morning, so wanted to say hello. Looks like a fun place!

Greetings.
The name's José. I am a Pokémon Trainer myself and what broght me to Pokécharms is its Trainer Card Maker. I'm a gamer, and I plan to get Pokémon Sun and/or Moon, with my starter being Howlet. Here's my trainer card:
395907_trainercard-Jose_J..png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, everyone. :) I am the Critique.

I've been into Pokémon since the beginning, but I'm by no means an expert. I'm just getting into competitive play, but I usually end up getting beat. So hey, if you need a punching bag, I'm your guy. XD

But seriously, I've been RPing for a while now, with Fire Emblem and such (Hence the avatar), but I thought I'd try my hand at Pokémon too. Not sure how well I'll do, but I'm willing to do my best.

I hope to see you all on a Pokémon journey together. Thanks for having me.