• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introductions

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hello! My Names Faith and this is the first pokemon fourm I've ever joined! I've been on KH forums before and some other games I'm really into (Steam games mostly) reddit and tumblr.

Happy to hear that you've chosen to make us your first Pokemon community on the internet then! I've seen you around the site a bit already but haven't formally greeted you yet, so welcome to Pokecharms! I hope you enjoy your time with us. :)

Happy to hear that you've chosen to make us your first Pokemon community on the internet then! I've seen you around the site a bit already but haven't formally greeted you yet, so welcome to Pokecharms! I hope you enjoy your time with us. :)
thank you so much! that means a lot. :) I hope to stay for awhile!

When I started I didn't introduce myself formally. My name is Alberto from Elgin Texas I love art and Kaben was an idea of a ninja name and madeleine came when I accepted a Manaphy in my team and madeleine decided her name.

Hi pokecharmers [is that right I do not really know...] I am pretty much new to this but I have a friend to help me out with this thing so I think I will be pretty much okay... I hope so...:? anyway,I hope to make lots of friends during my stay and maybe help out others [after I learn to help my self <.>] and see you people around!

trainercard-Karina.png
Hello my name is karina and I am 11 years old and when I was playing pokemon omega ruby on my 3ds it died.So i looked online and found pokecharms and made a trainer card. I was born in The west midland,England and still live here I recently finished the SATs and to be fair, found it quite easylucario-mega.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, i'm not sure i'f I introduced myself properly here so.. :p

Hai guys! My name is Natalie (Or DuskDash, whatever :3). I found these forums while randomly browsing the web for.. things. Anyway, i'm glad to be here now, and thats all that counts! Hope I can make good friends here >.-

Greetings everyone, though in particular anyone who happens by this post.

My name is Mangrale, long time daydreamer, first time member of a forum of this level and scale. I came here to test the waters, as it were, interested in roleplaying in particular, as my major form of expression is writing more than anything else.

That said, I've noticed that I'm not very than suited for all this. It appears that for the best chance to achieve something resembling roleplay would require me to partake in various threads, sending different fishing lines on different lakes for the slim chance one might lead to a fleeting instance of interest for a day. I recognize now that such a practice just comes with the territory and I won't "get very far" unless I accept that and adapt accordingly.

However, as I have realized and cannot deny, it simply is not in my nature to spread my interests and attention so broadly and therefore thinly. I cannot change that.

So I'm always open for an RP where the members are moderately more committed than average. Otherwise, I'll check in regularly, so I'm always open for a chat or if you just want to say "hi". Have a nice day.:)

Howdy!
*WARNING! THIS TRAINER IS VERY RANDOM*
I was going through the Trainer Card Maker and realized that could make some sprites for it and here I am! (Pretty boring story)

Hello!! I am Oli, and I finally decided to make an account some time ago, but never got around to dusting it off and using it!
I first came on this website to make trainer cards and after awhile I decided to make an account, before abandoning it for school (but I graduated so it's all good). I love to read, write, draw, sing, play video games, hang out with my friends and make new ones!
I do have a tendency to be extremely shy and become quite flustered when trying to talk to new people, but don't worry, as time goes on, I'll eventually become more comfortable with you!!
I was born in Greenbrae, California, but was raised in Fairbanks, Alaska before spending the latter portions of my teenage years on the outskirts of North Pole, Alaska.
Feel free to talk to me and become best buds on Omega Ruby and X, and I enjoyed meeting you all!
Have a nice day!

Hello fellow trainers, the name is Max. I made this account not long ago for rping. I have rped for a LONG time, and I am very good at it(counting not so big of posts XD). I may leave during the day, as I am a student at a school.

I'm noventia, and I came here because... well, I didn't really have a pokemon forum I frequented, and I cam across this. I've played pokemon for ages now, and you can bet i'll be active when sun and moon release. I'll be here a lot. :)

Hi!

My name is actually Alex, but I go by the Unfocused Trainer. I'm 20 years old and still a full on fan of Pokemon. Recently I beaten Pokemon Y after a year or so hiatus from my last Pokemon playthrough. I do not have Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, but I've been working hard to get caught up on the Pokemon Lore so I hope I can have fun here! :)

I'm also working on my own Pokemon Story, creating a region and everything. It's still a work in process, but I hope people will like it! I hope I can make friends on here as well and just immerse myself again in my love for Pocket Monsters.

Sincerely,
Alex
The Unfocused Trainer

Well, I'm rather new here, so I guess I'll introduce myself. Hi, I'm KAnaliseY, pokemon fan since I was 3. (I'm 13 now). I've played every single main pokemon game 10 times through, because I like to play it over again in case I missed something. I've also managed to procure an all shiny team in every game, except for Gen 1 (they didn't come out yet.) Today, I enjoy giving away the fruits of my labor (HAs and shinies) and I am currently learning competitive battling.

My first shiny was an absol, which I actually traded to my brother. I actually wasted my master ball on it in my excitement, so therefore I caught Kyogre in a poke ball. I've encountered a lot more shinies after then, even more if you count the matsuda method- so we're looking at 36 shinies in total. I counted.

I'm a swimmer and violinist- so I don't have a lot of time for pokemon anymore. I was invited to my Varsity team this year and broke their 100 breastroke record. I was Concert Master in my county's string festival, and I have achieved the highest NYSSMA ( New York ) score in my school ( a 100.) In my free time, I'm usually reading books or drawing pokemon. I can only play videogames on the weekends, so if you're ever trading with me, I apologize for that in advance. :)

I love the pokemon manga, the plot is beautiful, and each character's personality is so unique! I personally love Gold, White, and Green (I love all the others though), because I've acquired bits and pieces of their personalities- Gold's stubborness, White's ability to stay on task, and Green's studious ways. Ruby is my brother, our dads have the same name and our moms look alike! :D

My favorite region is Unova (Sinnoh is a close second) and my favorite towns are Undella and Twinleaf, because they're so peaceful...

I hope I can make a lasting contribution to this site! If you would like some help or a pokemon, I will do my best to help you!

Currently Playing- Legend of Zelda (Majora's Mask), Yo Kai Watch, Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Y, Pokemon SoulSilver, Pokemon Black

Oh, and by the way, my real name is Kristen- and I'm also korean! :)

Last edited:
Whats up everyone? I'm cab1994, but I accept being called cab as well. I spent several year playing Pokemon Sapphire and Ruby to an obsessive level trying to get all the regional Pokemon. In my quest, I gained a pair of level 100 Pokemon. I enjoy hanging out and I'll gladly take you on in the Heonn region. I'm shy and friendly, but don't cross me or you'll suffer for it.

Currently, I spend way too much time playing Garry's Mod and sometimes I play Minecraft. I play Guitar and fix computers, and I like 30's-60's military planes and tanks

Have a nice day, cab.

P.S. I'll fix the avatar when I'm home

Welp, here be me! And yes I know that is very bad grammar. Despite how I may word my posts, I tend to butcher my words and grammar around because I am:
A) Lazy
B)Also Lazy
C) Dead insi- oh wait a minute...
D)All of the above.

Also, on the internet I tend to pour a lot of sass and intended sarcasm into whatever I'm saying. In reality I'm also a very sarcastic and sassy person. But minus the internet if I'm new I am incredibly shy. Heck, it took me three years before I even had one close friend in elementary school!
Anywho, I found Pokecharms by simply browsing for RP forums to join. I used to use WolfQuest, but then the chat option was removed and threw RP on there out the window. I actually found this site around a year ago but was too nervous to join. But Finally I came back to RP!

My internet nicknames include the vast variety of C.C. or Crunchy, Bill and Billy, and newly introducing Val! My real name will be kept secret, but Val is simply a shortened version of that. Fun fact my name is French! In the 'real world' my mostly used name is Lily, and recently I have been dubbed Lil't'y and Lillian. However, due to my tennis coach getting lazy and my enthusiastic French teacher and the fact my real name belonged to my great great grandmother and has been passed down to several females in my family- deep breath from giant run on sentence- I am beginning to switch to Val.

Common words to describe me have heavily included adorable and sassy, and apparently motherly.

My high school has grades 7-12, and is a big mixed arts school. Currently I am there for acting x3 However, my dream goal/job is to become an animator or designer for either gaming or film.

Currently waiting in aniticipation for Pokemon Sun and Moon, and re-addicted to Fossil Fighters. All three of the games.

I really do hope to make some good buds on here, and look foreword to role-playing!

Hey everyone! I'm Rachael, but you can call me Amber because of my username if that's easier for you. I'm used to either, so whatever floats your boat is fine.

So, I've RP'd for awhile now, but obviously not on here. I'll admit to going on Miiverse very frequently to RP, but then an entirely new update and format came around that made it almost impossible to RP on there anymore. I haven't RP'd that much since, but I wanted to get into again, so here I am!

I'll be honest, Pokemon is really the only thing I RP about. I'm a fan of tons of other things, sure. But Pokemon is really my kind of zone, and also one of the first video games I was exposed to as a kid. I only had Pokemon Stadium back then, but I rocked at the mini games, and somehow always beat my older brothers at one of them. Other than that I had Fire Red, but I don't think I ended up finishing it... I remember having a Gold cartridge too but the save was broken on that, so I never got to play much of it. I had little experience with Emerald, completely missed out on DPP, but Black and White has a special place in my heart. I honestly hadn't played pokemon in years before that game, but it made me fall in love with it all over again. I still love it to this day despite so many people looking down on it.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop rambling and tell you more about me. I live in New Jersey of the US, and uh... Thats all there really is to say about that. I like singing, drawing, playing video games, and sometimes acting. I'm the kind of person who will act quiet and reserved around most strangers, and I guess thats hiw a lot of people see me at first glance??? But then once you get to know me I'm really rambunctious, hyper and I yell a lot. A LOT.

Fun facts anyone? I'm left handed, I have six siblings, I can play the ukulele, I'm in the drumline of my school's marching band, I eat pizza with ranch dressing, I'm only 5', and, uh... yeah, I'm pretty weird.

OH! One last thing you should probably know about me...!
I write! It's something I very recently discovered I had a knack for, but apparently I'm good at it so... I actually have a Nuzlocke story I'm currently writing over on Wattpad! It's called Margaret's Diamond Nuzlocke if you wanna check it out, (incredibly original title, I know) but if you wanna read it, please do! I would appreciate it a whole lot...!

Yeesh, this is pretty lengthy... but hey, thanks if you stuck around this entire time! That's all for me, see ya!

Hi everyone! My name is Taylor, or you may call me by my user name on here, and I am from Canada!

I stumbled to this site through a tumblr post and figured a pokemon community site would be fun to be a part of! I have been playing the games and watching the show for more than 16 years now. I do a lot of breeding for competitive pokemon and shiny pokemon in the Gen 6 games.

There isn't a lot to me, I am not much of an artist or writer so I wont be posting anything like that, but I do like to crochet, go outside and of course play pokemon in my spare time!

My favorite region is Hoenn, and Blaziken is my partner pokemon!

Hello, everyone. I'm Galaxy, but you can call me Payge if you prefer.

I'm 17 years old and a competitive battler in the tiers/Smogon format. I've been a Pokemon fan all my life, my first game was Pokemon Blue back when I was about 3 or 4.

I stumbled across this site when I was browsing around the internets for a Pokemon Trainer Card maker, and I decided to stay, as I was interested. I'm a writer in my free time, but Pokemon is a subject I've not yet put to paper.

My favorite types are Dark, Ground and Steel and my favorite region is Sinnoh. Garchomp is my "signature" Pokemon and my favorite Champion is obviously Cynthia.

Fun facts about me:
I'm a very tall girl, standing at 5'10".
I've spent time in various fandoms, including the Homestuck and brony fandom, but they all lost their luster quickly.
This fall, I will be working with a local college and my astronomy teacher in an attempt to get a case study on Gravity Waves.
I was diagnosed with ADHD this January.
Many of my friends have called me "Stong like a Steelix".

Hello everyone! The name's FM, and I've been a Pokemon fan since before I knew how to read. I'm at the ripe age of 24 now, but Pokemon still holds a small place in my heart. I figured; Writing+Pokemon= A great time, so here I am~ I have a fairly crude sense of humor and an obsession with common sense. Hopefully I'll be able to integrate into this classy community like many others I have joined in the past.

What's up? My first time using forums and just wanted to introduce myself. Longtime pokemon fan who wanted to discuss with others about it, so I am here.

I'm new and I don't like to battle very much. I use moves that are super effective in the games, and that gets boring fast. I don't like to talk about myself in public settings. I don't like giving people the chance to gossip about me. I like to dance and sing. But I am weird. I'm a dork. I copy people. I don't have much originality about me. I'm new meaning I don't like to join fanclubs. I wanted to post here a long time. I just never got around to it. Hope everybody has a beautiful day. Okay. Bye. :)

Hi my name's OmegaCry but you can call me Omega, i love cartoons, anime, manga, and video games. I'm a pretty chill dude. I use vulgar language a lot tho but if you're uncomfortable with that then i won't use it in your presence. So uh, gg

Hello!! My name is Touko! I am very shy but I hope we can be friends :3

I came across pokecharms when someone on tumblr linked everyone to the trainer card maker, and here I am! I have been playing pokemon since I was eight years old, and my first game was platinum. Pokemon is still a big part of my life. My favourite pokemon is gardevoir and my favourite regions are sinnoh and unova.

Aside from pokemon, I love anime, manga, homestuck and animal crossing. I like to draw (I drew my profile picture), play on my violin, dance, collect rocks and crystals, go for walks in nature, go swimming and daydream ^-^ Learning languages is also a huge passion of mine - at school I am learning spanish and when I go to university I would like to continue that + learn japanese.

I apologise if this is a bit too much but I am really happy to meet all of you fellow pokemon fans! See you!! ♥

I'm Galaxias Nymphia, a name I got from a O.C I had on another forum. Yes, I am an avid roleplayer, and while English is not my native language, I still make an effort to learn it.

I'm also a fan of Overwatch, and if anyone's interested, I play Zenyatta, D'va and Reinhardt.

I've loved Pokemon since I was 6, when I borrowed my uncle's copy of Pokemon Diamond and had my little mind blown by all the things these virtual critters could do. I didn't even have a DS at the time.

That's really all I'm going to post here right now. You'll like see me pop up here irregularly, as I'm busy with other things.

Hi! My name is To—

> Sees there's another person named Touko two posts above me. HISSES.

Nah but you all can call me Tammy! I don't really play very many video games besides Pokémon but I'm also a huge fan of Guilty Gear and Samurai Warriors! Overwatch isn't my scene at all but I really appreciate the A+ character designs in the game so you'll sometimes maybe see me using a Tracer or Pharah icon around.

I am a huge music lover and love all different kinds of genres, but mainly rock and metal. My favorite bands include Motörhead, Megadeth, and My Chemical Romance, so a little something from each generation.

One of the main reasons I'm trying to become active on the forums tho is because I want to find a new medium for Pokémon roleplay and RP in general. I used to RP on twitter but I got really sick of the community and no one ever even seems to want to RP battles at all? So I don't know what that's like here but I hope I'm going to be able to get into it!

Hope to have a good time here, I'll see you guys around. :up:

Eyo! My name's Estra, but feel free to call me Estragon or Esty as well. :)

I've played a handful of Pokemon games, and can't wait for Sun and Moon to come out in November! .w. I'm not too keen on battling others except for close friends, however I have done a lot of trading in the past.
I also really enjoy RPing, although I'm not that good. ^_^;;

As for a bit more about myself, I love many different kinds of music, as well as watching anime and cartoons whenever I'm not drawing or writing. I can be rather shy with new people, but hopefully we'll become good friends. (Welp, that sounded... cheesy. I keep imagining some really dopey voice saying that.)

Anyway, that's all I can think of to say right now. I hope y'all have a fantastic day (or night), and... I'll see ya around, I guess. Maybe. ;)

Hi there! I'm Lucie, it's a pleasure to meet you.
I may be new here but I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember. My favorite Pokemon is Swirlix, and I have to say that my favorite Pokemon type is fairy types! I used to do shiny Pokemon giveaways for a little bit and I was a shiny hunter for a while as well. Now I've just preferred to play online Pokemon games or sites like this one. Though I do have all the main games from DS and up, and I'm planning to get both Sun and Moon in November (or for Christmas if I don't save money myself).
I'm very friendly and I love making friends, it's just that I can be a bit awkward at times and can get easily angry or upset. I hope that even with that in mind, people will still want to be friends and talk to me. I hope to make some friends here in the future, thank you.

Lupa here!
I'm a sixteen year old student/author who has been playing pokemon for a very long time! Since I was 5 or so, in fact! I've been roleplaying since I was ten, and my talents are in both battling and writing way more than I actually need to (I get a bit carried away).
My favorite region is Kanto, and my favorite pokemon are dark and fire types. My favorite game was Pokemon XD.
My hobbies include reading, writing, gaming, and drawing.

Hello! My name is Lunaala and I'm here to meet new people and have fun! I'm looking forard to seeing all the new Pokemon they release in Sun and Moon, and hope to play the games someday, once I get a 3DS of my own. :) I'm also really excited about the Trainer Card creation feature; I have been wanting to make one of those cards for a long time but never could find the site that would allow me to do so. Now I'll finally have a card of my own! Anyways, it's great to meet you all and welcome to all the other new members as well!

Hey there! I'm Sarah, normally known throughout games as Juggalette. I'm a shy southern 19 year-old girl who grew up with Pokemon. Starting in Red, Blue, and Yellow, I've worked my way through all the badges, became a Ranger, and was turned into a Pokemon on a few occasions. In my hometown, it was hard to find other players until about 6th grade- and now all I have to do is go online! I came here to make a Trainer Card, but the site itself intrigued me, since I love writing, so I ended up with an account. I'm looking forward to possibly roleplaying with y'all!

Hi!

My name is actually Alex, but I go by the Unfocused Trainer. I'm 20 years old and still a full on fan of Pokemon. Recently I beaten Pokemon Y after a year or so hiatus from my last Pokemon playthrough. I do not have Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, but I've been working hard to get caught up on the Pokemon Lore so I hope I can have fun here! :)

I'm also working on my own Pokemon Story, creating a region and everything. It's still a work in process, but I hope people will like it! I hope I can make friends on here as well and just immerse myself again in my love for Pocket Monsters.

Sincerely,
Alex
The Unfocused Trainer
Wow that's great. I've been playing the card game since about second grade. I've recently beat alpha sapphire. So if you have any questions about that once you play then feel free to ask. I don't have a DS anymore but I know a lot of cool extras you can do on Pokemon games as well. I hope you enjoy your time here as I've come to enjoy mine as a new member here. Have fun!

Hello Everyone been here for a while but had to leave. Now I'm back and though I should post here.

I'm 14 yrs old male and big fan of Pokemon. Names Ben, but go by Blank (no here is Bulbaevolution). Been playing the games since 3rd grade and haven't stopped since. The games I own are fire red, Pearl, Diamond (mia), White, Black 2(mia), White 2, and Omega Ruby. My favorite Pokemon are Bulbasaur and Umbreon, and typing are Grass, Dark, and Dragon.

Some of my other interest/ hobbies are; manga/comic book reading, anime, film and TV, movie making, game design, robotics, and models and dioramas. Huge fan of Star Wars and most other scifi fantasy stories. As of now working on a plot for a scifi short film.

I hope I can make new friends in the Pokemon online community.

Here you can post an introduction and tell us a bit about yourself: what brought you to Pokecharms, your hobbies, and any other details you feel like sharing. By no means are new members required to post here, but it's available for those who want it.

Regular members are welcome to introduce themselves here too!

In return, we ask that all introductory posts go here. Please don't start a brand new topic just to say hi (it will be treated as spam). Thanks. :)
I guess I will introduce myself
My real name is Korbin .J. Thomas. I'm 14. I don't really like to share my middle name. I'm a Gen-two fan if that's a thing. I love johto region. Feralgatar is my favorite starter. I love dragon types.

the reason I joined this is because me and my friend play Pokémon games and other RPGs and I was looking for a trainer card generator. I found this website, Used it and then fell in love with it.

I also like animie. And I hope I can find my place here in Pokecharms. I also hope I can make some good friends here.
Here is my Poke trainer card

334394_trainercard-Kage.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

My name is Deviana, you could call me Devi or Dev for short. I've played LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire, and Omega Ruby versions of Pokemon. As from the games I've played, I guess my favorite region is the Hoenn region. My favorite starter Pokemon is Treecko, I just love that little guy, especially as it evolves. I love having my Treecko having the attack "Leaf Blade". In my original Ruby game, I was unstoppable with that move and Treecko's final evolution Sceptile.

I found this site while I was looking from some good places to start a Pokemon adventure role play. I've been in the mood for Pokemon lately, but it's hard to find good people to play one with. I'm not the greatest at doing Pokemon rps but I'd love a shot and try to improve myself along the way. I truly hope I can find my place among here.

As mentioned above, I do enjoy role playing, I can play as both female and male characters and can play multiple characters as well (can handle at least 2-3).

Well, I believe that is all I have to say for now. If youd like to talk and chat, feel free to message me. Thank you for reading!

-Devi

Attachments

• trainercard-Deviana.png
    trainercard-Deviana.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 0