• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New English Wi-Fi Event Announced

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Reshiram_Zekrom_Blue_Flare_Bolt_Strike_artwork.png

A new Wi-Fi event for gamers with Pokémon Black & White has been announced. The event is due to give gamers the rare chance to get their hands on a Reshiram or Zekrom depending on the version of the game you own, the two Pokémon will also unlock a new Dream World Expansion in which the gamers can gain a C-Gear skin featuring either Reshiram or Zekrom.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Is there a password or anything special for this event, or do you just download the Pokemon via WiFi and take them into the Dream World to unlock the expansion?

Also, since you said English, I assume you mean North America and Europe? Just want to confirm before I get my hopes up because I'm really excited to have the chance to receive these C-Gear skins. :)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Is there a password or anything special for this event, or do you just download the Pokemon via WiFi and take them into the Dream World to unlock the expansion?

Also, since you said English, I assume you mean North America and Europe? Just want to confirm before I get my hopes up because I'm really excited to have the chance to receive these C-Gear skins. :)

No password needed, just get the Pokemon via Wi-Fi and then send one of the two into the Dream World.

American, European, and Australian games, when open to all three it's just easier on my part to state them as the English games. That and I was pushed for time to finish writing the article.

Totally keeping track of these now that I can access wifi at home ♥ I'm looking forward to getting Zekrom in my game as well as the C-Gear skins.