• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed New Beginings (Pokemon Sinnoh adventure)

Time skip 3 hours ahead

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Definitely!" Aenon replied, "Sounds like a lot of fun. Well, let's get to class." Aenon jogged through the corridor and into the Battle Strategy classroom, "Sorry that we're late sir." Aenon apologized to the teacher as Logan rushed into the classroom directly after him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jake
Partner: almian black and white scarred Riolu named Scar
Hometown: canavale city
Appearance: kinda buff, white-grey hair with red eyes, carries a back pack over one shoulder and pokeball a off his belt

Jake was also in the poke centre, his clothes dusty from being not washed since his return from iron island. Jake had been on the island for 2 weeks training with his Riolu and they both could tell scar was close to evolution. Jake was in the area hoping to evolve scar before heading to route 229 to catch a scyther to add to his steel mastery team.

"It's O.K. We haven't started." The teacher said. Logan's mouth almost dropped open, the teacher was Lance. "Take your seats." Lance said. "Do you know who that is?" Logan asked Aenon.

"Are you kidding mate?!" Aenon replied incredulously, "I went to Johto with my family when I was seven. We were out to get a bite to eat, when, in the middle of town, we saw Lance battling a trainer. Of course, Lance completely annihilated the other trainer. I was utterly awestruck! I ran up to Lance and he saw the gleam of determination in my eye. He then called over my parents and gave them Fayette's egg saying he had been waiting for the right person to entrust it to and asked them to give it to me on my tenth birthday and that it would teach me how to be patient and a good trainer. They accepted the egg and gave it to me on my tenth birthday. It took two whole years for Fayette to hatch. Now that she has though, I've realized how patient I've become and what a good trainer I've been. Lance has always been my idol. I'm so hyped to have him as a teacher and introduce him to Fayette!!!"...

Lance walked over to Aenon's desk and said, "Good to finally see you again." Lance looked at Fayette and smiled. He then picked up Rocky. "This is from another region!" Lance said in shock. He put Rocky down and started teaching.

Fayette smiled, "Piiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!" it exclaimed, "So what does it take to be a good trainer? You may ask. Aenon come on up Fayette too!" Aenon and Fayette walked up to the front of the classroom, "I gave Aenon here the egg that this Togepi hatched from, when he was just a cute, wee little thing." Aenon went red, "He worked for a long time and was very patient and caring with Fayette his Togepi's egg and they have an extremely strong bond now! That is what it means to be a good trainer." The whole classroom applauded Lance, Aenon, and Fayette...

After an hour of playing, they walked out of the corner. Logan was smiling. "Geuss what I got?" Logan said happily. He then sent his new Porygon out of its Pokeball. "Meet Zeke!" Logan said.

"Hey, Zeke!" Aenon greeted the Porygon while Fayette waved its tiny hand adorably, "Where do you plan on heading now?" Aenon questioned, "I plan on meeting-up with Lance. Would you like to come along, Logan?"...

"Lance I challenge you to a one v one battle right now!, if you don't battle me I win by default and can strike up a win against the johto region champion" Jake laughed as he yelled at the johto champion
"Ok, your on Jake I'll be using skarmory" replied the champion as he threw his pokeball and the steel flying type was released
"Good I'll be using my newly evolved lucario" yelled Jake releasing scar

"scar use aura sphere!"
"Skarmory counter it with steel wing!"
"Scar use aura storm" yelled Jake telling the lucario to fire aura sphere after aura sphere after aura sphere, soon creating an in dodgable wall of energy which constantly followed and drew closer to the now panicking flying type
'BOBOBOOM CRASH' dust erupted from the middle of the field and once the dust cleared skarmory lay fainted
"Woah that's some real power you got there Jake" said Lance as he aproached Jake a large metal briefcase is his hands "I want you to have this its a mega ring, if the bond between you and your lucario is strong enough you will know what to do with this."
"Oh I know" replied Jake "oh and lance"
"Yes?"
" I hope the rest of your Pokemon are stronger because I'm gonna be headed to johto next and I won't leave without the title of johto champion" said Jake
"Hahaha you know what I like you kid, if you can beat my elite four, I'll make you one of them even if you lose to me in the battle for the champion rank" lance then turned and walked toward the Pokemon centre

Aenon follows Logan and greet's Jake, "That was phenomenal Jake! I'll make it my personal goal to someday defeat you." Aenon told Jake determinedly, then smiled in a friendly way, "Jake, would you care to join me and Logan? We're currently in Trainer's School and we go out and battle and catch new pokemon after school!"...

"Um I would but I graduated from trainers school almost 5 years ago" replied the teen "and as for that challenge call me when you have six strong Pokemon then I'll battle you" the teen gave each trainer a business card, turned and walked away

Lance walks out of the Pokémon center, his nice Pokémon healed. Logan smiles. He lets out his Pokémon and introduces them to him. "Meet Zeke the Porygon, Rocky the Deino, and Chic-Chic the Chikorita." He says. Clair runs over to Lance and yells, "Emergency in Jhoto!"

Last edited:
"Good luck, Lance!" Aenon shouts as Lance sprints away, "Logan, what do you say we train for a while, then go and beat Roark, the gym leader in Oreburgh City?"

"Good idea." Logan says. The wave goodbye to Lance and head off to train. All Logans Pokémon were up to level 16. Chic-Chic starts glowing white. Chic-Chic then evolves into Bayleaf!
266353_trainercard-Logan.png

(I kinda skipped ahead on my character story line from the inactivity, so I made it like he kept living his life even when i wasn't here)

After beating the second gym past eterna city, he made a small pit stop at oreburg to meet up with is gym leader friend. Rory walked into the gym, and sees his old friend in the back. "Yo Roark! I heard you were here today so I decided to stop by," Rory yelled catching Roark's attention. Rory walks closer to him.
"If it isn't Rory, What's up?" Roark replied as he attempts to meet Rory halfway.
"I was in the area, so I decided to stop by, what's the count on losses this time."
"Zero actually, no one challenged me since you left."
Surprised, "Really? It seems as if you need some company, I'll stay here for a while, got an extra cot I can sleep on?"
Rorak, gestured toward his bed, There was a cot next to it, "Always ready for company"
After some time of chit chat, Rory released his Kirlia, gloom and jolteon to roam and play while the two guys just sat down and relaxed, ready for challengers to arrive.

With his new Bayleaf, Logan set out to Oreburgh with his friend Aenon. They found some Pokémon along the way, but nothing too good. Then they are jumped by a wild Crogunk.

"Go Fayette!" Aenon shouted, "Use extrasensory on the Croagunk!" the beam of psychic waves and almost fainted, but just hung on, "Go pokeball!" Aenon yelled as he threw a pokeball at the Croagunk. One shake. Two shakes. Three shakes. Four shakes. Five shakes. Croagunk was caught. Aenon released the Croagunk from its pokeball, "You're a boy. I'll name you Teru!" Aenon decided. Fayette was enveloped in a bright, white glow, "Fayette, are you evolving!?" Fayette evolved into a Togetic! Then, Aenon and Logan continued on there way to Oreburgh with there newly evolved partners. After several hours, they finally arrived...

"My feet are on fire." Logan says. Chic-Chic had to walk too, she was to big to ride on Logan's shoulder or in his backpack. They are standing in front of the gym. "Ready?" Logan asks.

"Way ahead of you." Logan says. He opens up his backpack, it is filled to the brim with healing items. He puts Chic-Chic in her ball and walks in. "I'll share." Logan says.

Name: Trevor
Pokemon partner: Frostbite (Snorunt)
Hometown: Blackthorn City
Appearance: Has long hair set in a pony tail, wears a black jacket with a white shirt and jeans with tennis shoes.

Trevor looked around in Oreburg, this was nothing like his hometown in Blackthorn City. "Wow, this is what part of Shinoh looks like huh?" He says to himself. He takes out a Luxery ball and looks at it. "May as well see what we can do here huh Frostbite? Might want to take a look" Trevor says as he sends out Frostbite, his Snorunt in a white flash.

He then looks in the direction of the gym. "So, thats the gym huh? I suspect since its near mining area, the gym leader will have Rock-Types..." He looks at Frostbite. "Your in for quite a challenge buddy, Rock attacks are one of the types that would destroy you wouldn't it?" He says to Frostbite as they head to the direction of the Oreburg gym.

"Cool beans!" Aenon exclaimed happily, "Well, what are we waiting for, let's head on in!"...

Admin edit: Past tense, please, NOT present tense. Also you really don't have to attach that image to every post you make. That's what signatures are for.

Jake stood at the enterance to the gym his gym badge case in his hands
"oh hey guys I was just stopping by to see how you were doing I just beat Candice the ice gym leader of snowpoint city
I bet you guys don't even have this rock badge yet, but now to the point I wanna battle you Arnon

Trevor sees Aenon and Logan about to enter the gym. "What do you think Frostbite, should we enter? I heard that the Rock-type gym leaders tough..." he says. "Snorunt!" Frostbite assures Trevor. "Your right, can't know unless I try, right?" He says as he enters the gym, pack full of potions ready.

"I challenge Roark!" Logan says. Roark sends out his Geodude, Logan sends out his Chic-Chic. "This'll be a breeze!." he says. "Vine Whip!" Whips come out of Chic-Chic's back and slap the Geodude.

Trevor enters the gym just as he sees the Geodude hit by a Vine Whip from a Bayleef. Trevor stands back and watches. "This should be an interesting match." Trevor says to his partner. "Snorunt!" Frostbite says agreeing with him.

The Geodude uses Rock Throw, it doesn't do much. Logan smiles and says, "Magical Leaf." Chic-Chic launches a bunch of leaves at the Geodude, making it faint. "Grass types beat Rock types." Says Logan as he high fives Chic-Chic.

Avery arrived at the Oreburgh City Gym, hoping to talk to Roark. She and her Audino needed more practice if they were going to become Pokemon doctors, and since gyms usually kept medical staff on hand, she thought that she might be able to find work there.

Stepping inside, she saw that Roark was in the middle of a battle, and that a few more trainers seemed to be waiting for their turns. Avery and her Pokemon sat down next to a trainer with a Snorunt to watch.

(Sorry for being inactive for a while. I'm back now. >_>)

Roark sends out his other Pokémon, but they get destroyed by Chic-Chic. "Well done." Roark says. He gives Logan a badge and an Up-Grade. Logan looks at his Up-Grade and then looks at Zeke. "Aenon." Logan says. "I have a favor to ask."

Roark sends out his other Pokémon, but they get destroyed by Chic-Chic. "Well done." Roark says. He gives Logan a badge and an Up-Grade. Logan looks at his Up-Grade and then looks at Zeke. "Aenon." Logan says. "I have a favor to ask."

Logan looks at Aenon and says, "Trade with me." He looks down at his Up-Grade. "I'll give this to Zeke, trade with you, trade back. And I'll have a Porygon-2!"

Logan looks down at his new Porygon-2 and says, "O.K. Aenon, your turn to battle."Roark has his Pokémon healed and says, "Ready?"
267408_trainercard-Logan.png