• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nemesis Generation #007 Parrat

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Welcome back to the Lab! Thanks to the quick work of Rain, I am able to present to you Pokemon #007 Parrat!​

parrat.png
#007 Parrat
Water Type​
Pirate Pokemon​
Out of all of the Pokemon I have seen during my work, Parrat is by far one of the oddest. It seems to be a kind of parrot, but loves the ocean. It keeps one eye closed at all times, to give the impression that it is wearing an eye patch.​

As you would imagine, Parrat is well adapted to the water and, although it prefers to fly above the water, can swim well if it is really needed. Their specialty lies in their special attack and special defense although their regular defense isn't too shabby either. As with the other Pokemon I offer to new trainers, Parrat has an ability that ups its water type moves when things are getting tough, however, it loses the Torrent ability upon evolution.​

Although Parrat was first discovered living by the ocean, they have now adapted to enjoy living on land too, provided they have a caring trainer to look after them. And, of course, to take them to the sea from time to time! They once had a bad reputation, as they were only seen being trained by pirates. This image has seem to have faded, however.​

Parrat evolves at level 16 in to tomorrow's Pokemon, Parrotain.​

Thanks again to Rain!

Parrat's Dex entry

007Parrat.png

I would probably pick Parrat, too, due to it being the Water starter (what I usually pick) and having a future unique typage.

The Fire starter could be an option, though, because of it's ability.

Aaargh, choices.

I love these sketchy drawings, though. Keep them up, they're great!

As you would imagine, Parrat is well adapted to the water and, although it prefers to fly above the water, can swim well if it is really needed.

This is a great idea but shouldnt it be a flying pokemon too? great idea!

great, another piuplup
i REALLY don't like it, no offense, just gives me another reason to pick turmolta,
so i can kill this stupid thing! seriously, it's like piplup met chatot and some things got wrong. don't get me wrong, it's a good idea, i just don't like it. so far anyway, let's see the rest.