• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Nemesis Generation #002 Buninja

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Welcome back to the Lab! Today, I will be showcasing Pokemon #002 Buninja!​

Buninja.png
#002 Buninja
Grass/Fighting Type​
Rabbit Pokemon​
Even after evolving from Florabbit at Level 16, Buninja has kept the majority of its previous forms' characteristics, remaining very playful. However, if provoked, its' newly gained fighting type really takes charge!​

Buninja is highly skilled in fighting, something that really comes in handy when protecting the burrow and the younger Pokemon within. It's new ability, Sharp Strike, has a chance of making the foe flinch when Buninja makes physical contact with the opposing Pokemon. This usually gives it an edge in battle, but it must be wary when attacking foes such as Lucario!​

Although they are not often seen fleeing, Buninja is also a very fast runner, which is useful for chasing down fleeing opponents. In fact, it is said that it's speed is second only to it's attack power.​

Join us again tomorrow, to meet Florabbit's final form, Sumurabbit!​

Thanks again to Rain!

[quote author:pokemonTrainerKevinQ link=topic=6348.msg107856#msg107856 date=1245272526]
Good! btw are u gonna make a sprite for buninja and are you making a hack?
Dude, its his own decision. And whats the point in making hacks? Their useless and you can get sued for copyright, so I doubt Nemesis is. Sorry if I caused any trouble, Nemesis, and I'm liking your work.
[/quote]
There is millions of people who make hacks and haven't got sued and I never said he had to make a sprite

Dragodden -

http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=5675.0

That's his sprite thread, lots are in there including Buninja.