• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Pokemon Series Add Your Character!

So in Princess Bella's PKMN Journey you can add a character! Here are the open spots.
Gym Leader
E4
E4
E4
E4
Contests in Performances
People Met In City or Route
Team Leafblower Admins (3 spots left, Rivalle is the leader of the admins)
Team Leafblower Scientist
Team Leafblower Grunts (the outfit is basically green team flare with tutus and leafblowers, the team is a bunch of ballerinas with leafblowers)
Trainer Who Has Obtained One of Dove's Siblings (all eevees, Leaf, Fang, Ginger, Sparky)
For the gym leaders and elite four we already have a fairy and a fire, so you can't use those as your types, this also applies to the champion if they are all one type. And we have an update: Dark is also off the gym leader typing list. And Dragon is now the champ type!
So here is the form to add your character
Name:
Type:
Pokemon:
Looks:
Personality:
Scale of 1 to 10 how close in friendship will they be with Bella: _____ out of 10
So see ya soon!
Also I cam get a better vision of the character if you make them a trainer card or drawing of them, I can make a trainer card for them if ya want.

Available Gym Leader and E4 Types
Normal
Fighting
Poison
Electric
Ground
Psychic
Rock
Ice
Bug
Steel

Last edited:
Name: Rose
Pokemon: Shell, her oshawott
Looks: Chesnut wavy hair with Carmel highlights, medium skin, and wears a sky blue shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket
Personality: Rebellious, kind, a little unpredictable
Scale: 9 out of 10

Cool Beans!
Name: Austin
Type:Dark
Pokemon: Luna (*Umbreon)
Murray (Murkrow)
Personality: Cool, calm and collected.
Badge: Shadow Badge
Rank 7 (Will travel around)

Name: Kara Myzuzaki
type: dragon
Pokemon:
Garchomp
Hydragon
Dragonite
Noivern
Flygon
Kingdra
Looks: Kara has long, purple hair tied in two braids. She wears a long, flowing black dress that goes to her ankles. It is made out of silk. She wears purple fingerless gloves and yellow-ish sandels.
Personality: Kara is calm, cool, and collected. She acts as a mentor figure towards aspiring trainers, helping them become stronger if they loose to her. She loves the mountains, for she was raised there and trained there to become strong.
Closeness to Bella: 9/10

This is only an idea. You've probably finished already... but i think it's going to be interesting. Amd I'd love to see the final copy...

Name: Night
Rank: Team Midnight (just starting a group of good guys to add. I always wanted to see a good side to help the main character fight the bad guys.)
Type:
Pokemon: Absol (Roary), espurr(Mimi), cubone(Cubi), Ralts (Wally (yes from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)) (don't mind the spelling please...)
Looks: shaggy purple hair, black clothes, purple eyes, and one eye covered by the hair. The face will basically be the one on my avatar... thin and tall as well
Personality: quiet but head strong. Jumps to conclusions quickly, and they often end up right without him even trying. Protective and caring for pokemon, mainly roary due to her being the "disaster" pokemon.

This is only an idea. You've probably finished already... but i think it's going to be interesting. Amd I'd love to see the final copy...

Name: Night
Rank: Team Midnight (just starting a group of good guys to add. I always wanted to see a good side to help the main character fight the bad guys.)
Type:
Pokemon: Absol (Roary), espurr(Mimi), cubone(Cubi), Ralts (Wally (yes from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)) (don't mind the spelling please...)
Looks: shaggy purple hair, black clothes, purple eyes, and one eye covered by the hair. The face will basically be the one on my avatar... thin and tall as well
Personality: quiet but head strong. Jumps to conclusions quickly, and they often end up right without him even trying. Protective and caring for pokemon, mainly roary due to her being the "disaster" pokemon.
Oh, closeness will be a 10. I'm sorry that i forgot it.

Last edited by a moderator:
New thing, team leafblower admins and such are being accepted! We know that Team Leafblower has come back because of Flower's death, now we must add more Team Leafblower members to spruce it up!

Name:ally
Type: ice
Pokemon: glaceon, mamoswine, glalie, walrein, weavile,floslass
Looks:Silver hair, brown eyes, light blue clothes, long hair, loves ice types
Personality: cool and outgoing
Scale 9 out of 10

Last edited:
Name: Daine
Type: Ghost
Pokemon: Hermes the Gengar, Artemis Fowl the Sableye, and Loki the Banette.
Looks: Dark brown curly shoulder length hair with pale skin and big blue gray eyes with thick lashes with glasses and freckles. Has a slender curvy body and average/tall height. Usually wears sport shorts and grey sneakers with a tee.
Personality: Even though she's ten, she's very powerful with her Pokemon, mostly because she has a strong bond with them. Daine's clever and tricky, and likes to prank people with her Pokemon. (You can see all of them all named after pranksters.)
5 out of 10
(Trainer drawing coming soon! :3

Last edited:
Name: Lucky Blade
Type: Grass
Pokemon: Sceptile, Breloom, Leafeon(Shiny), Carnivine.
Looks: Mysterious, yet chill. Imagine Morty, except a grass version.
Personality: Cool, and overall positive. Doesn't say nice things or positive things unless prompted to. Yet, he doesn't say mean things. He's mostly serious, and takes an overall direct approach to things. Although, he has been shown to have good sense of humor.
Scale of 1 to 10 how close in friendship will they be with Bella: ___8__ out of 10

Attachments

• Lucky Blade.png
    Lucky Blade.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 48
Name: Belmond Zharkov
Pokemon: Toxicroak, Poliwrath, Heracross, Conkeldurr, Machamp, Primeape
Looks: Stands at 7 feet accompanied by a very muscular build. Has long black hair and a face that almost seems carved in stone.
Personality: Stern and wise, Belmond gives his wisdom to whoever he believes is strong enough to use it. Belmond is always on guard and rarely smiles. Imagine Piccolo from DBZ.
Relationship with Bella: 7 out of 10 (gives Bella wisdom that helps her heavily in battle)

Name:Stella
Type: Steel
Pokémon: Aggron, Doublade, Metang, Mawile, and Steelix
Looks: Stella is an elderly, white woman who is about 80 years old. She has blue eyes, long flowing grey hair, and she is about 5 ft 6 in. tall.
Personality: Even though she's an elder she is spicy and sassy when triggered. But, she can be extremely nice, if you lose to her she tells you what you did wrong.
Relationship with Bella: 6 out of 10 (even though she knows Bella, she's more close to Bella's parents.

Name: Brady
Typing: Normal
Pokemon:
Girafarig, Slacking, Dodrio, Pyroar, and his ace, Snorlax
Looks: Brady is roughly 40 years old, brown eyes brown short hair and a small beard. He is 6'2" tall and is well built.
Personality: He is very honest, almost too a fault and seems stone cold on the outside but is really sweet when you get to know him or if you prove yourself to him. He is also pretty impatient and likes to get right to the point of things.
Relationship: 3 out of 10 (at first) but hopefully grows to a 8 or 9 out of 10 when he opens up to her.

;3
Name: Aviie
Type: fighting
Pokemon: Lucario Gallade Blaziken Pangora Mendicham Mienshao
Looks: She have a medium violet red hair her eyes is sandy brown she wears a shirt with a black sweater behind the shirt.
Personality: always active playful and friendly shes always like to joke around with any body when someone they are feeling down