• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Pokemon Heart Gold team.

Hi everyone! I am new here and this is my first post/thread here so ya let`s get started. So I am playing through Pokemon HG and I have a team set up for the game which include the Pokemon trainer card for HG and more. I will show you the ones on my trainer card and the ones I want. Here are the Pokemon on my trainer card so far. Then the ones I am wanting to get later on is Espeon, and Tyranitar.So ya if there is any other Pokemon I should get instead of these then tell me and I want to here your thoughts on my dream team for HG and yes I am evolving golbat to crobat if any of you ask.
218489_trainercard-SuperAdenU.png
download (14).jpg
download (13).jpg

You should use another rock type instead of tyranitar for the time being because you can't get him till you get to mt.Silver

Nice team! I'm so happy that you chose Totodile as your starter, it needs more love imo
I think overall you're team has very good coverage, so there isn't much that I could suggest you change :p