• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Movie Regigigas hits the UK

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Spr_4d_486.png
The long-awaited Movie Regigigas event has finally reached the UK, with distributions set across the country starting from this weekend, and ending at September 6th. As was the case with the other Regigigas events, it will be Lv.100, will be holding a Custap Berry, will have the moves Iron Head, Rock Slide, Crush Grip and Icy Wind, and will be contained within a Cherish Ball. Trading the Regigigas to a Platinum cartridge will unlock three small caves within Sinnoh, allowing players to capture Regirock, Regice and Registeel within Sinnoh, each at Lv.30...which ironically allows you to then get the Lv.1 Regigigas from Snowpoint Temple, for all that's worth.

The event dates and locations are as follows. Oddly, no distributions were mentioned outside of the UK for the Regigigas event:

Sunderland Airshow July 25 - July 26
Nottingham River Festival July 31 - Aug. 2
Bristol Balloon Fiesta Aug. 6 - Aug. 9
Eastbourne Airshow Aug. 13 - Aug. 16
Weymouth Carnival Aug. 18 - Aug. 19
Liverpool One Aug. 22 - Aug. 24
Braehead Shopping Center Aug. 28 - Aug. 31
Westfield Derby Sept. 3 - Sept. 6

Currently, the Nintendo Regigigas website appears to be down - links for it may appear here at a later date if they start working again.

Well, it's about time! I've been waiting for this to come to the UK, although I'll probably not be able to get it more fortunate people can get it. The only real reason I wanted it is for the other regis (I do like it's move set, though :p).
I hope everyone who wants to gets one :)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I really, really, hope they plan on either doing another distribution after these or a proper one at GAME at the same time like they had for Shaymin.

Airbourne? They're distrubting a Pokemon at Airbourne?

This... this boogles my mind o.O I'm kind of wondering how'll they'll do it without being heckled. (Heckeled?)

Edit: I can't spell simple words.

Its not exactly in much place, not much use. The Shaymin event wasn't even in the GAME near me, so even if they do another distribution in GAME its unlikely I'll be able to get it. :-\

I can't believe where they're actually holding the events! Once again not one near Wales at all, this isn't fair. We've only ever had one event that I've both heard about and went to, the Shaymin event. Though at the time I didn't get a Shaymin due to the fact I didn't have a DS at the time. They better do a GAME event over here. I really want a Move Regigigas.