• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

More Sun and Moon News Coming June 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
The slow trickle of Sun and Moon information seems to be speeding up. Today, the Japanese Pokémon Twitter account has announced that new information is coming on June 2nd. This information comes just a week after the reveal of Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio, as well as the box legendaries for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

As always, we'll be there to cover anything that's revealed that day!

Update (20/05): The official Pokémon Twitter has just announced that the news is coming in English too, as well as the time it'll be announced. For our non-US visitors, you can convert the time here. It's at 2PM for our UK visitors.

Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I'm sure the "reveal" will either be something we've already figured out, them saying they're revealing new information in the August CoroCoro, or the names of the Legendaries being something completely different from the trademarks which were made only to troll youtube theorists.

That dog pokemon maybe the Rattata of this Gen. Can't wait for that new info. (P.S. Rowlet is the best starter, I hope it will be able to learn Brave Bird...XD).

Personally I think we are going to get the 2nd island of Alola, and we may see a new pokemon or two (only pokemon that you'd find early in the game). I am super hyped for this, as all the info we get, the better.

Personally I think we are going to get the 2nd island of Alola, and we may see a new pokemon or two (only pokemon that you'd find early in the game). I am super hyped for this, as all the info we get, the better.
Also, it's literally 13 days away, so I should be on half term when this drops. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Pokémon's official English-language Twitter has now announced this reveal, as well as the time it'll be shown. I've embedded the tweet in the article above. :)

Nop. Sol stands for Sun in Latin, remember? Luna stands for Moon in Latin as well. Remember the zodiac? Leo is a lion. Solgaleo. Ala means wing. Lunaala. Although, it would be nice to see the typings (plz Sun and Moon type)

Still hoping for my light and sound type theory to be true....

Other than that I'm VERY excited for more news!!!

Also I'm gonna hit my head in the wall if solrock and lunatone don't get mega evolutions in this game

Nop. Sol stands for Sun in Latin, remember? Luna stands for Moon in Latin as well. Remember the zodiac? Leo is a lion. Solgaleo. Ala means wing. Lunaala. Although, it would be nice to see the typings (plz Sun and Moon type)
its because of his design
i know this xD

Still hoping for my light and sound type theory to be true....

Other than that I'm VERY excited for more news!!!

Also I'm gonna hit my head in the wall if solrock and lunatone don't get mega evolutions in this game
and cosmic type maybe! :)
yeah i agree
they Had great representation per game theme Account and they deserve some mega evol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.