• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

More Pokémon x Nobunaga’s Ambition Details + Movie 15 Plot d

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
pokmon_nobunagas_ambition.png

A few more details of the newly announced Pokémon x Nobunaga’s Ambition game for the Nintendo DS system have come to light. We also have the first plot details for the 15th Pokémon movie.

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: More Pokémon x Nobunaga’s Ambition Details + Movie 15 Pl

Even though I haven't played a Nobunaga's Ambition, game, I've always wanted to. I'm glad that Nintendo published Samurai Warriors 3, because now I can tell the characters apart without having to look up references to historical portraits XD

I'm actually quite psyched for this game, and can't wait for it to come out.

This game looks very amazing, i really really want to get it. especially because its an RPG..... and i really don't know what Nobunaga's Ambition is.... Either way the game looks good.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Dewott and Samurott are required in this game. It would be a travesty to not include them. :p

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

Linkachu said:
Dewott and Samurott are required in this game. It would be a travesty to not include them. :p

I think it's safe to say they will be included. Nintendo normally go all out to make sure the newest gen Pokemon are in the latest games. Plus Dewott fights like as if it had a sword, so... ;D