• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

More Event News

As it seems, Toys 'R Us really likes to supports Pokémon.

Since I said there would be an update when news is released from this post, I have an update on the event.

For now, the question of Shaymin being at the event is still floating around, but getting Regigigas at Level 100 isn't. The Regigigas will know Icy Wind, Iron Head, Rock Slide, and Crush Grip. The first three moves can only be taught by Move Tutors. Specifically, the Platinum ones. It wil also be in a Cherish Ball and will hold a Custap Berry.

Now, there's something special about this Regigigas. It has the ability in Platinum to unlock the three Regis, Regirock, Registeel, and Regice. In turn, you can then get to the Level 1 Regigigas at Snowpoint Temple.

Most importantly, the date of the event. You have from March 8th to March 21st to get the Regigigas from Toys 'R Us stores.

That's all for now. Though I will update again when more details surrounding Shaymin are released, and even if it will be released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another reason that I wish I was an American. A lvl 100 legendary with a rare set of moves for free? That is something I haven't heard of before. And then you can use this Regigigas to get the other three regis, just so you can get another one from Snowpoint, even though it's at lvl 1. This is an insane deal, something tells me Regigigas will become beyond popular after this, and there will be a large supply of Regigigas on the GTS.

Now that I've had my rant on Regigigas, lets move on to Shaymin. It doesn't look like much difference is going to change between D/P and Plat, even the flower name is almost the same, I can somehow imagine Arceus being given over Wi-Fi at lvl 90. Something tells me that the games are starting to get a little too easy these days, at least for the Americans.

Of course, Platinum is going to be needed to access both events, and this could be in high demand for those that have D/P but don't have Emerald to get the Regis (such as me for example). All I can say, is good luck in the large lines.

Shaymin will be coming to America (why no English ones? :'() and Shaymin's moveset is Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, and Energy Ball. It uses all four of these moves in Giratina and the Sky Warrior... what a co-incidence! It will also be holding a Micle Berry (raises accuracy in a pinch) and will be inside a Cherish Ball.