• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

More Corocoro Pages Leak with More Information

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Finally, the rest of the relevant pages leaked, confirming the information revealed in the previous update in regard to Type: Null and Jangmo-o's evolutions, as well as including some new information about the games and (shudder) the upcoming Sun/Moon Anime.

Silvadi.jpg

When Type:Null finds a trainer it truly trusts, it destroys its helmet and evolves into Silvadi. With its limiter helmet/ring gone, Silvadi is free to use its AR System ability in order to change its type. This is accomplished through the use of an item called a "Memory" - though at this point, it is unclear whether there are multiple Memory items (like Arceus' Plates that these are an obvious knockoff thereof) or just one. Also like the pseudo-deity it emulates, Silvadi has a new attack called "Multi Attack", which changes types based on the item it holds. So in other words, it is indeed an alchemically-constructed Bootleg Arceus. A really pretty alchemically-constructed bootleg Arceus.

JarararararaZAWARUDO.jpg
Meanwhile, Jangmo-o's evolutions have also been properly revealed, [type]dragon[/type]/[type]fighting[/type]-Types known as Jarango and Jararanga in Japan. And by the looks of it, they're going to jingle-jangle people's faces off. Personally I'm a bit disappointed that the final form loses the convex face structure for that somewhat cartoony hatchet face, but otherwise I'm okay with the thing. Plating is good.

Alololola.jpg
Aside from showing a screenshot of Alolan Grimer (who apparantly acquired its new form from eating Alolan Garbage), this page also shows a new trial captain - the very first one you will encounter actually - in the form of this pink-haired individual standing next to Hau. Their name is Ilima, and that's about all we know about them now. It's also confirmed that the first town is known in Japan as Haouri City.

TheNewAnimeisWhy.jpg

CoroCoro also confirms that the new Sun/Moon anime will lurch into its unholy, insultingly Yokai-Watch-Wannabe existence with an hour-long special on November 17th. Togedemaru is apparently Pikachu's "rival", and that the school that Ash-With-A-Mutant-Face will be attending for some reason has Samson Oak as its principal. Apparently, we can also expect more outlandishly cartoony facial expressions too. Sigh.

That's about it for now. If anything else pops up, we'll keep you posted - and remember another information dump is due at some point tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silvadi reminds me of a transformer, i'm both glad but also now even more apprehensive regarding type null to find out that it does evolve and that it loses the mask in that process.

Samson Oak is in an Exeggutor costume, this pleases me.

CoroCoro also confirms that the new Sun/Moon anime will lurch into its unholy, insultingly Yokai-Watch-Wannabe existence with an hour-long special on November 17th. Togedemaru is apparently Pikachu's "rival", and that the school that Ash-With-A-Mutant-Face will be attending for some reason has Samson Oak as its principal. Apparently, we can also expect more outlandishly cartoony facial expressions too. Sigh.

This part is hilarious. Is Team Rocket gonna be in every episode too?

Have to admit, I'm not a big fan of Jangmo-o's evolutions, though I'd love it if their English names ended up being something like "Jangmo-o-o" & "Jangmo-o-o-o" just to play with that hyphen :p

Type: Null's evolution looks really interesting since it still ends up looking like a form change, like most of us thought this pokémon was going to get. I'm still not sure if we should classify this pokémon as a pseudo legendary or in the same category as ones that aren't legendary but still considered rare in their generation such as Togepi, Lucario, & Zoroark

As for the Sun & Moon anime, Ash's face doesn't bother me as much since I've seen enough trailers to know that faces like this are just super-short emotional reactions & that the animation is actually really good. Plus, I'm used to wild takes from western cartoons (Looney Tunes & Tiny Toons being prime examples), so I'm not as turned away as most people.

Samson Oak looks to be getting ready to give the 3x Face Palm combo, which I'll be doing often at the pratfalls they seem to be setting up for this season. I don't mind humor but the specter of Yokai Watch worries me because that anime has a ton of little-boy grossout humor in it like Uncontrollable Urination Elephant Yokai and such.

I super like Type: Null's evolution(? forme change?), it reminds me of a cockatoo and I assume it will be tormenting its handlers and knocking over blocks relentlessly until the player character takes it off their hands.

I'm amused that it's Ash who's shrieking and pushing down his skirt at pikachu running underfoot, looks like that Lass from the original opening gets revenge at last.

Looks like the Jangmo'o line is based on the Mo'o, a dragon that King Kamehameha fought in legend, and it shares the colors of his famous statue.

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Silvandi is great and I love it very much ♥

Not too big a fan of the other bits of information revealed today but eh. I guess Jararanga might grow on me; I'm assuming that this is this region's pseudo-legendary? Maybe?

This part is hilarious. Is Team Rocket gonna be in every episode too?
They REALLY ripped off Yo-Kai Watch for this series, didn't they? A cute, mammalian sidekick with an average boy who gets into goofy situations, partnered with a ghostly butler like character, and most of their adventures take place in school...
Also where are all the boys!?
Where's Hau? Where's Gladion? WHERE'S YER BOY GUZMA?!?

Sigh... here's my opinion:
Type Null: I still don't get that name, but it still looks like something I want on my team. If you can't get Arceus, why not get the next best thing, right?
Jangmo-o evos: Mneh, pretty cool. Not that much to say.
Alolan Grimer. NUUUUUUUUKESSSSS!!! I'm seriously naming mine Nukes.
Llima(did I get that right?): Eh, a leak's a leak. The question is, though, what type of pokemon does he/she/it use?
New Anime: 0_0 WHY U RUIN THE POKEMON ANIME?!?!?

Team: Litten, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Raichu, Silvandi, and Munchlax. I'm going to preorder Pokémon Sun on Saturday so if it sells out on my b-day (November 22) I can still have the game >_<. Also, I'm kind of scared of the new anime, it made my cringe level go over 9,000. ( Gonna miss XYZ, it was awesome.;_;)
191p2t.jpg

PMD2 anyone? I hope the grunts have these Pokémon. :blush:

Sigh... here's my opinion:
Type Null: I still don't get that name, but it still looks like something I want on my team. If you can't get Arceus, why not get the next best thing, right?
Jangmo-o evos: Mneh, pretty cool. Not that much to say.
Alolan Grimer. NUUUUUUUUKESSSSS!!! I'm seriously naming mine Nukes.
Llima(did I get that right?): Eh, a leak's a leak. The question is, though, what type of pokemon does he/she/it use?
New Anime: 0_0 WHY U RUIN THE POKEMON ANIME?!?!?
Type : Null