• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

More Black & White 2 Details To Come From Pokémon Smash Next Week?

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Pokemon_Smash_logo.png

Since the announcement of Pokémon White 2 and Pokémon Black 2 late last month fans have been eagerly awaiting more details about the two games, although sadly very few have been given. Next week may mark a change in events though. Read on to find out more!

Read More

Re: More Black & White 2 Details To Come From Pokémon Smash

I'm glad Nintendo are going the direct sequel route this time. I've never been very fond of the third '2 in 1' game they usually make; it just never seemed worth the effort to me. Always felt they should just focus their attention on the next new game.

Well at the end of the day, whatever makes 'em the most money!

Re: More Black & White 2 Details To Come From Pokémon Smash

They better not reveal anymore Kyurem forms honestly I'm starting to get sick of hear its name xD

I want details about Gym Leaders because there is a lot of speculation about who will be the 8th Gym Leader or whether we go against Cress, Chili and Cilan in a triple battle.

I also want details on N and the legendary dragon he flew away on or possibly some information about Ghetsis (and his missing eye) and see if he has anything to do with the fact that Kyurem looks crippled