• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Monotype

Hydroblade

Formerly Magic Jack
If you could use only one type of pokemon, what type would it be? Mine would either be Ghost, Psychic, or Ice (I'm really bad at decision making)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I feel like we've had a thread like this before, but I can't see one at the moment. Moved it into the right forum anyway.

I believe I'd probably have a team of either Grass-types or Bug-types - two of my favorite types, both of which offering a great deal of diversity these days. Curiously enough, the only competitively-viable monotype team I've ever built was a Ghost team, even though I'm not particularly attached to the type. Just felt like an interesting experiment.

Hydroblade

Formerly Magic Jack
Oh, I'm sorry, never seen a thread like that, tbh this is the first ever thread I posted and I tried to make one that i thought no one else posted, just so it's not repetitive

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'd probably use Psychic or Dark, as I feel like it has more to offer in variety, than every other type. (But of course, it's just me that believes so.) I adore most Psychic and Dark Type designs, so that's another reason.