• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mew Event Hitting GAME Stores In UK

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Mew giveaway.jpg
It has been confirmed that the Mew being distributed as part of the 20th anniversary celebrations of the Pokémon series will be given away through GAME stores in the UK.

The Mew will be given away via GAME from the 1st of Febuary until the 28th. You'll be able to use the code with all gen six games, so Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. The details of the Mew are as follows:

Name: Mew
Nature: Random
Level: 100
Ability: Synchronize
Held Item: None
Moves: Pound​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It apparently does indeed only know Pound. XD

It's interesting that they're holding back on announcing all of the UK distributions in one go like they did with the American information, but I suppose it could be due to them trying to organize various different Europe related distributions at the same time. Not that I really know how it works there. XD

This is also being done with Game-stops in NA until the 24th, (yet the closet GS that distributes is about 2 hours away...) Sorry if this has already been said

True story. I went to Gamestop one day and I haven't heard of the event before that. The lady gave me the code thing and it was the day AFTER the event ended. My luck sucks lol