• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Merry Christmas!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
charmsc.png

From all of us at PokeCharms, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Artwork by our very own Silver Magpie. ^^

Oh my god, that is an amazing picture.

Merry Christ-Hannakuh-Mas and Happy Rama-Kwanzaa-Don! ^^
(Yes, Chalk Zone reference.)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Why do I get the feeling that each little Pokemon represents a staff member or another? XD Oh, you forgot Blaziken and Ralts.

Anyways, adorable piccu, Magpie~ And yes, Happy Christmas everyone and Merry Holidays and Joyful New Year As well~

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, I might as well make that query here, since I dunno when I'll actually get to hear from you, Magpie.

Who IS the Sudowoodo? I mean. I can make a guess at who everyone else is. The Sudowoodo eludes me though. The only staff member remaining I can think of is Bara, and... a Sudowoodo? XD

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
That pic is amazing! Kudos Magpie! ^^

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all! *Celebrates by listening to Carol of the Bells*

Wow! What an amazing picture! Merry Christmas everybody, it only comes once a year and the last one seems like a whole year ago... anyway, enjoy the day! :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
As I already mentioned to you earlier, the picture turned out wonderful, Magpie. Thanks again for creating it ^_^

Merry Christmas guys! Hope everyone gets to spend it how they like :)

And for Christmas i got a lovely Charms picture, better than the socks i got...

Merry Christmas Charms (you guys have no clue how bad i want to write Scrooges catchphrase here)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Sem's obvious because of his scarf. XD

Data's the Porygon-Z, TBA is the 8-ball, El is Wooper, Nem is Arcanine, Sami is the Espeon, Chi is the Gallade if I'm not mistaken... but then who's the Zigzagoon? XD

EDIT: Oh, and Munchlax is RX I think...

OMG, Semmy is so adorable! His slightly crazed Sableye form is my favorite. In addition, I get the reference. ;)

Who's the Gallade? I cannot figure it out.