• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Merry Christmas!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
From all of us here at Pokécharms, we would like to wish you all a wonderful holiday season*, and hope you all enjoy the family time and presents!

Let us know in the comments if you got any presents you'd like to show off this year...

*If you do not celebrate anything today, happy Friday!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yay! Thank you, Mr. Teapot. ♥

To everyone who celebrates the day, Merry Christmas! :D May it be relaxing and void of family squabbles. ;D

As far as gifts go, I haven't opened many of mine yet but a friend let me open his early. I love it! ^_^

image.jpeg

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Thanks! I got MAXIMUM RIDE 9!! (Only read the first but whatever.) I also received MELODY PIPER. ♥ If you don't know what Ever After High is, search it. Melody is super hard to find and my favorite character. :) :) :) I also got $20 that I plan to use.
Merry Christmas everybody!

Admin edit: ow, ow, ow. No. No colored text. Especially in colours that are unreadable on a white background. No.

Last edited:
I just got a Pikachu onesie, a Jirachi, eevee, and Mega latios plushies, pokemon x, an absol door hanger, an eeveelution lanyard, kalos starter pajamas, eeveelution shirt, shuppet and banette pins, pokemon card holders, johto wall decals, and a WII U!

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Posting pics later, but I got a lot of game cards and gift cards (which I sorely needed), a Vocaloid poster, crayons, and a coloring book. Oh, and salt in an envelope.

Early presents I got were Sennheiser headphones from my parents and a Pooh tsumtsum, which I think I've mentioned having sometime before. Not a bad Christmas this year~

I got the whole first Warriors series (the best Warriors series, The Golden Age Of Warriors! :3, a few Survivors books, an IPAD!!!!, new headphones (cause I broke all of mine), slippers, money, giftcards, hairs bands, etc. Hopefully my dad will get me some games! :p im glad with what I have, but that'd be nice. Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate!

Last edited:
Nothing too fancy on my side. I got various bathroom smells and gels, a college starter kit, (such as a backpack, bible [for Bible Study, since it's a Christian college], pens/pencils/notebooks, ect.) and many, many clothes, courtesy of my grandmother who feels like I don't have enough clothes, even though I have two dresser-fulls of formal AND casual wear. XD

Though, I did get a $20 Steam gift card, if that counts as fancy?

Steam-wise, I was gifted Scribblenauts Unlimited, Broforce, Sims City 4 Deluxe and various Team Fortress 2 equipment.

Still have yet to finish my day, but I hope that the rest of you have as great of a time as any!
0253.gif

From all of us here at Pokécharms, we would like to wish you all a wonderful holiday season*, and hope you all enjoy the family time and presents!

Let us know in the comments if you got any presents you'd like to show off this year...

*If you do not celebrate anything today, happy Friday!

Sorry .thanks so much for the note.;D

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
I have a Snorlax plushie. A bit old, but good nonetheless.

Maybe I'll prank my cousin by putting it in the hallway, then yelling "Stop! You need a Poké Flute!"

Oh, and a lot of clothes.

Merry Christmas to everyone. I had a pretty good haul this year. I got Pokemon Omega Ruby from my mom. My old roommate got my a Harley Quinn poster and a Batman cup with a cape. My sister also bought me a Batman cup that has "jingle bells on it."

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
I'm also late, but Happy Holidays!
I got Splatoon, The greatest calendar in existance, a few new Amiibos, and a computer tablet with pen!

Screen Shot 2015-12-26 at 9.12.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 9.46.17 AM.png

I'm a little late, but the best things I got for Christmas are Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, a Plusle plushie, Pokemon Omega Ruby, a Pikachu pillow, $50 in Nintendo eShop Cards, and Super Smash Bros. 3DS. Hope everybody had a Merry Christmas!!! :D:):D